Darkness and Love

HeartBreaker
    HeartBreaker

Darkness and Love 3qll2

: Female
     Rep3

Darkness and Love Empty Darkness and Love

Post by HeartBreaker April 13th 2012, 7:46 pm

Another One-shot Victorious. Please no hate!

Jade and Beck were at it again.''You never loved me!'' Jade yells, attracting some attention from others, ''You always loved Cat!''

Beck looks at her in disbelief. ''What? I..I never have. I like her as a friend, that's all.'' He leans in and kisses her softly on the lips, but Jade backs away and growls.

''No, Beck,'' she says. ''We're over. Don't talk to me, don't call me, text me, nothing. I don't want anything to do with you.'' She walks away, ignoring Beck's constant calling of her name. Her boots clicking as she walked away. As soon as she was as far away from Beck as possible, she runs to Tori's house. She had nowhere else to go. But she didn't go because she wanted to get back with Beck, ugh no. She didn't want anything to do with Beck. No, she was going to Tori, because she just needed someone to talk to. Cat was too stupid for that and she didn't trust her other friends.

She sighs as she got to the Latina's house and knocks on the door. Tori opens the door, her eyes widened as she sees Jade. Jade looked a mess, her mascara messed up, dripping down her face, her eyes looked red and puffy.
    ''Jade?'' Tori asks, ''What're you doing here?'' Jade doesn't say anything, she just walks into her house. She goes onto the couch, crawled up into a ball.
    Tori sits next to her, trying to comfort her by rubbing her back. Jade lets out a loud sob and sighs. Jade told Tori what happened, and Tori didn't say anything. She just listened. Jade sighs, her black curly hair all messed up. ''I-I'm sorry to bother you..'' She whimpers and sighs. Tori shakes her head.
    ''You're not bothering me, Jade,'' she says. ''Trina is gone anyways. Went to some kinda a beauty camp.'' Jade just nods.
    ''I don't have feelings for him anyways,'' She says. ''I lost feelings for him a while ago.'' Tori's eyes widened.
    ''Wait..if you dont have feelings for him anymore.. then you must have feelings for someone else.'' Jade just shrugs nonchalantly, as if it was a yes or a no. She sighs.
    ''So, what exactly caused you and Beck to break up? I..if you don't mind me asking,'' She says and turns to Jade. While Jade told her why, Tori got up and fixed 2 cups of cocoa. She gets the cups, and puts them down gently. After Jade told her why, Tori raised a brow.
    ''Why would you think he was cheating on you with Cat, of all people?'' Tori chuckles. Jade takes the cup of cocoa, takes a sip, then puts it back down before answering.
    ''They've been spending a lot of time together lately,'' Jade says. ''I know they were assigned together for a project but lately he's been spending all his free time with Cat. And not with me. So I decided to ask him about and he denied it, which made me think he was cheating on me.. and I know he is. So I broke up with him. Besides, I have feelings for someone else now.''
    Tori just nods as she takes in all the things Jade had just said. ''I understand,'' Tori says, ''Who do you have feelings for now?'' Jade looks at her and grins. She gets up and sits on Tori's lap, and looks at the Latina (Tori) who was now blushing.
    ''I think you know who,'' Jade says and leans in to kiss Tori softly. She grins as it took Tori a while to respond back. Tori kisses her back and Jade's hands go down to Tori's waist. She soon pulls apart and chuckles.
    ''You happy now I told you?'' Jade asks Tori, and she nods.

''Good. Because I'll be coming over again soon...'' She grins as she walks out the door, leaving Tori shocked and fumbled.
    Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

Darkness and Love VOZLn

Darkness and Love Medalw11Darkness and Love Medal13

Rep13

Darkness and Love Empty Re: Darkness and Love

Post by Twixie Hushimo April 13th 2012, 8:03 pm

Again, really a hooking read! I liked it! Keep writing, please! ^^
    HeartBreaker
    HeartBreaker

Darkness and Love 3qll2

Rep3

Post by HeartBreaker April 13th 2012, 8:07 pm

Thank you! I personally think this is my most favorite out of all 5 (3 still yet to be posted) but thank you!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content