The ancient lands.

4 posters

Tescia's Poll of the Week #1: Hedgehog Engine

Poll

Do you believe the Hedgehog Engine should be:

[ 0 ]
    Tescia's Poll of the Week #1: Hedgehog Engine Bar_le110%Tescia's Poll of the Week #1: Hedgehog Engine Bar_ri11 [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Tescia's Poll of the Week #1: Hedgehog Engine Bar_le1117%Tescia's Poll of the Week #1: Hedgehog Engine Bar_ri11 [17%] 
    [ 5 ]
    Tescia's Poll of the Week #1: Hedgehog Engine Bar_le1183%Tescia's Poll of the Week #1: Hedgehog Engine Bar_ri11 [83%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Tescia's Poll of the Week #1: Hedgehog Engine Bar_le110%Tescia's Poll of the Week #1: Hedgehog Engine Bar_ri11 [0%] 

Total Votes: 6
    Poll closed
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Tescia's Poll of the Week #1: Hedgehog Engine ZtZYh

Tescia's Poll of the Week #1: Hedgehog Engine Blackr10Tescia's Poll of the Week #1: Hedgehog Engine Medalw11Tescia's Poll of the Week #1: Hedgehog Engine Zigzag10Tescia's Poll of the Week #1: Hedgehog Engine White10Tescia's Poll of the Week #1: Hedgehog Engine Medal13Tescia's Poll of the Week #1: Hedgehog Engine 2nio02t

: Male
     Rep76

Tescia's Poll of the Week #1: Hedgehog Engine Empty Tescia's Poll of the Week #1: Hedgehog Engine

Post by The Freedom Fighter May 13th 2012, 12:17 am

As a new feature for The Sonic Community, or Tescia, we'll be holding discussion questions for you all to participate in, so have fun discussing!

For this week, we ask you, the community, what do you believe Sonic Team should do with the Hedgehog Engine?
    Jmh
    Jmh

Tescia's Poll of the Week #1: Hedgehog Engine Imagee10

Tescia's Poll of the Week #1: Hedgehog Engine Medalw11Tescia's Poll of the Week #1: Hedgehog Engine White10Tescia's Poll of the Week #1: Hedgehog Engine Medal13

Rep67

Tescia's Poll of the Week #1: Hedgehog Engine Empty Re: Tescia's Poll of the Week #1: Hedgehog Engine

Post by Jmh May 13th 2012, 3:10 am

Assuming you mean the actual engine, and not the gameplay style that contains the engine, I would have to say improved. Even if there's little wrong with it, anything chance of improvement, no matter how small, should be taken.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Tescia's Poll of the Week #1: Hedgehog Engine ZtZYh

Tescia's Poll of the Week #1: Hedgehog Engine Blackr10Tescia's Poll of the Week #1: Hedgehog Engine Medalw11Tescia's Poll of the Week #1: Hedgehog Engine Zigzag10Tescia's Poll of the Week #1: Hedgehog Engine White10Tescia's Poll of the Week #1: Hedgehog Engine Medal13Tescia's Poll of the Week #1: Hedgehog Engine 2nio02t

Rep76

Tescia's Poll of the Week #1: Hedgehog Engine Empty Re: Tescia's Poll of the Week #1: Hedgehog Engine

Post by The Freedom Fighter May 13th 2012, 4:17 am

I agree. It really seems like this should be something they rely on for at least until the end of the generation. After the Wii-U ends, I won't mind if they make a new one, but for now, just improve this one.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Tescia's Poll of the Week #1: Hedgehog Engine Blackr10Tescia's Poll of the Week #1: Hedgehog Engine Medalw11Tescia's Poll of the Week #1: Hedgehog Engine Zigzag10Tescia's Poll of the Week #1: Hedgehog Engine White10Tescia's Poll of the Week #1: Hedgehog Engine Medal13Tescia's Poll of the Week #1: Hedgehog Engine Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic May 13th 2012, 2:12 pm

Why bother messing with it?
    It's a GRAPHIC engine and the games look good enough as they are
    They have more important issues to deal with
    Like how could their games get any worse
    Jmh
    Jmh

Tescia's Poll of the Week #1: Hedgehog Engine Medalw11Tescia's Poll of the Week #1: Hedgehog Engine White10Tescia's Poll of the Week #1: Hedgehog Engine Medal13

Rep67

Post by Jmh May 13th 2012, 10:08 pm

On an unrelated note, what's with the whole "Tescia" thing? I noticed Mly also called the forums Tescia in the Random Hotel: http://www.sonicommunity.net/t6689p624-the-random-hotel
    Moran

: Female
     Rep34

Post by Moran May 14th 2012, 12:54 am

Memes are funny. Tescia is just TSC with extra letters added so it sounds like the name of a location. It also has a nice ring to it, if you ask me.

When I thought it up way back in the "That which can not be destroyed" thread, I imagined the C being silent; thus, it would be pronounced roughly as "tessia."

That's all there is to it, really, Mr. Hanson. By the way, in the canon I dreamed up in my head, you're Joshua Mark Hanson(? You said your [alleged] real name once; can't remember if it was Hanson or Hansen now.), captain of the Tescian Royal Guard, sworn to protect the Hushimo family, with the exception of myself. (I'm a traitor against the royal Hushimos on regular occasions, and very capable of protecting myself, natch.)
    Jmh
    Jmh

Rep67

Post by Jmh May 14th 2012, 3:41 am

If I'd be a captain, then I may as well change my name to Douglas Jay Falcon.
    Moran

: Female
     Rep34

Post by Moran May 17th 2012, 12:48 pm

I think I speak for everyone, Jmh, when I say:

Wota shira shinen, shientsuuuuuuuuuu!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content