Nuva
SonicFanPS2
Schnickelfritz
sykog
The Freedom Fighter
10 posters

Tescia's Poll of the Week #6: Dreamcast Era

Poll

What is your favorite game of the Dreamcast Era?

[ 5 ]
    Tescia's Poll of the Week #6: Dreamcast Era Bar_le1145%Tescia's Poll of the Week #6: Dreamcast Era Bar_ri11 [45%] 
    [ 6 ]
    Tescia's Poll of the Week #6: Dreamcast Era Bar_le1155%Tescia's Poll of the Week #6: Dreamcast Era Bar_ri11 [55%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Tescia's Poll of the Week #6: Dreamcast Era Bar_le110%Tescia's Poll of the Week #6: Dreamcast Era Bar_ri11 [0%] 

Total Votes: 11
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Tescia's Poll of the Week #6: Dreamcast Era ZtZYh

Tescia's Poll of the Week #6: Dreamcast Era Blackr10Tescia's Poll of the Week #6: Dreamcast Era Medalw11Tescia's Poll of the Week #6: Dreamcast Era Zigzag10Tescia's Poll of the Week #6: Dreamcast Era White10Tescia's Poll of the Week #6: Dreamcast Era Medal13Tescia's Poll of the Week #6: Dreamcast Era 2nio02t

: Male
     Rep76

Tescia's Poll of the Week #6: Dreamcast Era Empty Tescia's Poll of the Week #6: Dreamcast Era

Post by The Freedom Fighter June 26th 2012, 4:11 pm

So, as you all may know, the Dreamcast Era was the winner of Tescia's Poll of the Week #5, so, for this poll, which is your favorite of that era? I'm only going to focus on the big three from it for now. So, vote and comment away!
    sykog
    sykog

Tescia's Poll of the Week #6: Dreamcast Era Imagee10

Tescia's Poll of the Week #6: Dreamcast Era Blackr10Tescia's Poll of the Week #6: Dreamcast Era Medalw11Tescia's Poll of the Week #6: Dreamcast Era Medalg10Tescia's Poll of the Week #6: Dreamcast Era Zigzag10Tescia's Poll of the Week #6: Dreamcast Era Medal13

Rep29

Tescia's Poll of the Week #6: Dreamcast Era Empty Re: Tescia's Poll of the Week #6: Dreamcast Era

Post by sykog June 26th 2012, 4:14 pm

Adventure 2 just beats out 1 since the chao garden is better. The game, not the member, of course.
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

Tescia's Poll of the Week #6: Dreamcast Era White10Tescia's Poll of the Week #6: Dreamcast Era Medalg10Tescia's Poll of the Week #6: Dreamcast Era Medal13Tescia's Poll of the Week #6: Dreamcast Era Medalw11

Rep34

Tescia's Poll of the Week #6: Dreamcast Era Empty Re: Tescia's Poll of the Week #6: Dreamcast Era

Post by Schnickelfritz June 26th 2012, 6:43 pm

Adventure 2, it's my favorite game of all time. I like Adventure, though, because Big. Heroes was just a mediocre game, although it too had Big.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Tescia's Poll of the Week #6: Dreamcast Era Blackr10Tescia's Poll of the Week #6: Dreamcast Era Medalw11Tescia's Poll of the Week #6: Dreamcast Era Zigzag10Tescia's Poll of the Week #6: Dreamcast Era White10Tescia's Poll of the Week #6: Dreamcast Era Medal13Tescia's Poll of the Week #6: Dreamcast Era 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter June 26th 2012, 7:02 pm

And considering Adventure 2 had Big, it was an epic era.

Tescia's Poll of the Week #6: Dreamcast Era VOZLn

Tescia's Poll of the Week #6: Dreamcast Era Blackr10Tescia's Poll of the Week #6: Dreamcast Era Medal13Tescia's Poll of the Week #6: Dreamcast Era Medalw11

Rep33

Post by 84 June 26th 2012, 7:12 pm

Heroes? lol no.

Adventure and Adventure 2 were both great games, but Adventure 2 was tarnished by the introduction of one of the most famous recolours ever. That said, Adventure 2 did have a more coherent storyline... but it didn't have freaking Big the Cat. So my vote goes to the original Adventure.
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Tescia's Poll of the Week #6: Dreamcast Era Medalw11Tescia's Poll of the Week #6: Dreamcast Era Medal13

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 June 26th 2012, 7:52 pm

84 wrote:Heroes? lol no.

Adventure and Adventure 2 were both great games, but Adventure 2 was tarnished by the introduction of one of the most famous recolours ever. That said, Adventure 2 did have a more coherent storyline... but it didn't have freaking Big the Cat. So my vote goes to the original Adventure.

Wasn't he in the 2P mode?

The original Adventure blew my mind as a kid, and I had such fun times with the game. Adventure 2 is great and all(I still hate you with the flaming passion, Biolizard! I still can't get past you!), but I guess I'm picking Adventure out of a greater connection to it. Also, if it's not obvious, hate for Biolizard.
    Nuva
    Nuva

Tescia's Poll of the Week #6: Dreamcast Era Medalw11Tescia's Poll of the Week #6: Dreamcast Era Medal13

Rep20

Post by Nuva June 27th 2012, 1:50 am

This is a really tough one, but I'm gonna have to go with Adventure one. I loved playing all the different characters, and it was one of my favorite games growing up. Adventure 2 is a close second, though, and although Heroes was pretty fun I think the Adventures have it beat.
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

Tescia's Poll of the Week #6: Dreamcast Era White10Tescia's Poll of the Week #6: Dreamcast Era Medalg10Tescia's Poll of the Week #6: Dreamcast Era Medal13Tescia's Poll of the Week #6: Dreamcast Era Medalw11

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz June 27th 2012, 12:36 pm

The Freedom Fighter wrote:And considering Adventure 2 had Big, it was an epic era.
    Yeah, but not enough Big.

Tescia's Poll of the Week #6: Dreamcast Era Blackr10Tescia's Poll of the Week #6: Dreamcast Era Medal13Tescia's Poll of the Week #6: Dreamcast Era Medalw11

Rep33

Post by 84 June 27th 2012, 1:57 pm

There is never enough Big.

Anonymous

Post by Guest June 27th 2012, 2:00 pm

Adventure 2.
    Techimo
    Techimo

Tescia's Poll of the Week #6: Dreamcast Era Medal13Tescia's Poll of the Week #6: Dreamcast Era Medalw11

Rep15

Post by Techimo June 30th 2012, 8:43 am

Adventure. Even though I haven't even beaten the game because of that stupid cat.
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz June 30th 2012, 2:01 pm

Sir Lord Tech Hushimo I wrote:Adventure. Even though I haven't even beaten the game because of that stupid cat.

Tescia's Poll of the Week #6: Dreamcast Era Tumblr_lyzcq1r0ii1r67xm4o1_500
    Plix
    Plix

Rep13

Post by Plix July 1st 2012, 12:34 am

Adventure. So glad you put the originals and not the ports in this poll.

Better story, in my opinion, and more fun stages. And Heroes really wasn't anywhere near the Dreamcast era.
    Jmh
    Jmh

Tescia's Poll of the Week #6: Dreamcast Era Medalw11Tescia's Poll of the Week #6: Dreamcast Era White10Tescia's Poll of the Week #6: Dreamcast Era Medal13

Rep67

Post by Jmh July 1st 2012, 12:50 am

Crap, I can't decide.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter July 1st 2012, 2:51 am

Plix wrote:Adventure. So glad you put the originals and not the ports in this poll.

Better story, in my opinion, and more fun stages. And Heroes really wasn't anywhere near the Dreamcast era.
    I was very tempted to, but I decided not to since I needed to have some Dreamcast representation and they came out in backwards order anyway.
    SpeedyBlueDude
    SpeedyBlueDude

Tescia's Poll of the Week #6: Dreamcast Era GOMM8

Rep4

Post by SpeedyBlueDude July 1st 2012, 5:47 am

Gameplay: Sonic Heroes.

Level Deign: Sonic Adventure 2.

Music: Sonic Adventure.

Replayablity: Sonic Adventure 2.

Story: Sonic Adventure 2.

Overrall, Sonic Adventure 2.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content