10 posters

From the sega forums

robotnikclause
    robotnikclause

From the sega forums WFmvl

Rep0

From the sega forums Empty From the sega forums

Post by robotnikclause July 15th 2012, 1:40 pm

The SEGA forums went down yesterday, and I was looking for a new forum to join. This is pretty much all I could find for now. I would go to SonicRetro, but I'm sure that site speaks for itself. Anyway, I suppose if they are down much longer, you can expect more people to come here, since this is one of the first nice looking sonic forum that comes up normally.

Anyway, I wish there was more I could say about myself, but there isn't much, and what there is, you should be able to instantly get by seeing my posts. Most people do at least.
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

From the sega forums Imagee10

From the sega forums White10From the sega forums Medalg10From the sega forums Medal13From the sega forums Medalw11

: Male
     Rep34

From the sega forums Empty Re: From the sega forums

Post by Schnickelfritz July 15th 2012, 1:56 pm

Seems to be happening a lot over there. I'm matthew_m_s over at SEGA, you may know me. Welcome to TSC!
    Pianta
    Pianta

From the sega forums Medalw11From the sega forums Medalg10From the sega forums White10From the sega forums Medal13

: Female
     Rep21

Post by Pianta July 15th 2012, 2:05 pm

Hi, I am PiantaPink on SOA. Welcome.
    Jmh
    Jmh

From the sega forums Medalw11From the sega forums White10From the sega forums Medal13

Rep67

Post by Jmh July 15th 2012, 3:09 pm

It went down for everybody? I thought it was just me.

Needless to say, welcome to TSC.
    Nnoitra Hushimo
    Nnoitra Hushimo

From the sega forums 56qtD

From the sega forums Medal13From the sega forums Medalw11From the sega forums Medalg10

Rep35

Post by Nnoitra Hushimo July 15th 2012, 5:48 pm

Welcome to TSC.
    sykog
    sykog

From the sega forums Blackr10From the sega forums Medalw11From the sega forums Medalg10From the sega forums Zigzag10From the sega forums Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog July 15th 2012, 6:03 pm

We toppled the evil empire!!! Imean, welcome to The Sonic Community^_^
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

From the sega forums Blackr10From the sega forums Medalw11From the sega forums Zigzag10From the sega forums White10From the sega forums Medal13From the sega forums Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic July 15th 2012, 8:29 pm

GO BACK
    Moran

Rep34

Post by Moran July 15th 2012, 8:44 pm

*thwacks Neo with The Newspaper of Behavioral Discouragement*

Eesh, don't be an ass. That's my job.

Willkommen. I'm Mly, master-general of the Tescian military. Or, I guess I am; I said it and nobody seems to care to tell me otherwise. I'm also the right-hand man to our evil overlord, Zezzybear, and in charge 'til he comes back. If you have any questions, ... don't ask me; I'm a scary and angry person. Ask The Freedom Fighter, he's decidedly the complaint department. Or anyone but me, unless I'm the only one to ask.

From the sega forums VOZLn

From the sega forums Blackr10From the sega forums Medal13From the sega forums Medalw11

Rep33

Post by 84 July 15th 2012, 9:33 pm

So, The Sonic Community is like a back-up plan for when SoA goes down, nice to know.
    Moran

Rep34

Post by Moran July 15th 2012, 9:42 pm

Well, shit. I look forward to fighting the Nine Masters of Dramar*, I guess? If everyone's gonna drift over here from the Ezoan wastes, we're gonna have our hands full.

*I imagine the Nine Masters of Dramar to be like the Seven Archdemons of Hell. Twylis is Lucifer, and Icetech is Mammon. The rest I can't be bothered to figure out. Especially the two extras that don't respond to an actual archdemon and by extension one of the seven deadly sins. I reckon I would be analogous to Satan, archdemon of wrath, at one point, until I reformed and became a virtuous divine in the Tescian pantheon.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

From the sega forums Blackr10From the sega forums Medalw11From the sega forums Zigzag10From the sega forums White10From the sega forums Medal13From the sega forums Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic July 15th 2012, 9:54 pm

84 wrote:So, The Sonic Community is like a back-up plan for when SoA goes down, nice to know.
    It's been like that since day one
    Almost every member here came from the place that shouldn't be name
    Jmh
    Jmh

From the sega forums Medalw11From the sega forums White10From the sega forums Medal13

Rep67

Post by Jmh July 16th 2012, 1:49 am

Mly wrote:Well, shit. I look forward to fighting the Nine Masters of Dramar*, I guess? If everyone's gonna drift over here from the Ezoan wastes, we're gonna have our hands full.

*I imagine the Nine Masters of Dramar to be like the Seven Archdemons of Hell. Twylis is Lucifer, and Icetech is Mammon. The rest I can't be bothered to figure out. Especially the two extras that don't respond to an actual archdemon and by extension one of the seven deadly sins. I reckon I would be analogous to Satan, archdemon of wrath, at one point, until I reformed and became a virtuous divine in the Tescian pantheon.
    But Twylis is cool.
    Moran

Rep34

Post by Moran July 16th 2012, 1:58 am

Blasphemy. It's* the strongest and most monstrous of all the Nine Masters of Dramar. Might be amazing, in a way, but not cool, no.

*I could not hope to guess what Twylis's gender is.
    Jmh
    Jmh

Rep67

Post by Jmh July 16th 2012, 1:58 am

Mly wrote:Blasphemy. It's* the strongest and most monstrous of all the Nine Masters of Dramar. Might be amazing, in a way, but not cool, no.

*I could not hope to guess what Twylis's gender is.
    Male.
    Moran

Rep34

Post by Moran July 16th 2012, 2:12 am

You mean he follows the standard laws of mortal gender definition?

... I'd never have expected that.
    Jmh
    Jmh

Rep67

Post by Jmh July 16th 2012, 2:13 am

Mly wrote:You mean he follows the standard laws of mortal gender definition?

... I'd never have expected that.
    Technically, he prefers the term "Kitteh."
    Moran

Rep34

Post by Moran July 16th 2012, 4:50 am

*blink*

*blink*

Well that's--Hmmm. ... *mutters to himself for several seconds* ... I had a thought to express on that, you see, ... but, ... I realized: there's really nothing I could say that would add to that. There is no madness I could produce that would make that statement anything but lesser.
    Pianta
    Pianta

From the sega forums Medalw11From the sega forums Medalg10From the sega forums White10From the sega forums Medal13

Rep21

Post by Pianta July 16th 2012, 8:53 am

Jmh wrote:
    Mly wrote:Well, shit. I look forward to fighting the Nine Masters of Dramar*, I guess? If everyone's gonna drift over here from the Ezoan wastes, we're gonna have our hands full.

But Twylis is cool.

I STRONGLY DISAGREE *raeg*
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

From the sega forums ZtZYh

From the sega forums Blackr10From the sega forums Medalw11From the sega forums Zigzag10From the sega forums White10From the sega forums Medal13From the sega forums 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter July 20th 2012, 6:32 pm

Welcome to The Sonic Community! I remember seeing you on SOA, you're the one support the Sonic 8-bit project, right?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content