Pianta
Jmh
Nnoitra Hushimo
sykog
NeoMetalSonic
Moran
Jimmy Russels
13 posters

I am here to grace you with my presence.

Jimmy Russels
    Jimmy Russels

I am here to grace you with my presence. WFmvl

: Male
     Rep0

I am here to grace you with my presence. Empty I am here to grace you with my presence.

Post by Jimmy Russels July 21st 2012, 11:01 am

Greetings mortals.

It is I, your lord and master, Jimmy Russels.

Many of you who migrated from the Sega Forum already know me and those that don't, soon will.

On the holy and righteous Sega Forums, I established myself as a stoic, dedicated and honorable individual who always created meaningful discussion in whatever threads he deemed worthy. The discussion regarding the color of Sonic's eyes... was most glorious.

Why am I here? The reason is simple

I am here to ensure that the quality of discussion rises to levels that not even 4Chan could conquer!

Together, we can complain more than ever before. Together, we can show the world why the color of Sonic's eyes is so important. Together, we can furiously pray that Iizuka will make Sonic Adventure 3!

TOGETHER, WE CAN SUCCEED.

THIS IS MY DESTINY!
    Moran

: Female
     Rep34

I am here to grace you with my presence. Empty Re: I am here to grace you with my presence.

Post by Moran July 21st 2012, 11:34 am

Ohoho, quite an interesting troll we have here! I might enjoy your company!

But yeah, this ain't SoA. Act like a damn monkey around here and your ass is grass. But you seem interesting and intelligent enough, so I'll just be keeping one of my many, many eyes on you. I keep an eye or twelve on everyone and everything, though, so don't be mad, m'kay?
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

I am here to grace you with my presence. Imagee10

I am here to grace you with my presence. Blackr10I am here to grace you with my presence. Medalw11I am here to grace you with my presence. Zigzag10I am here to grace you with my presence. White10I am here to grace you with my presence. Medal13I am here to grace you with my presence. Medalg10

Rep35

I am here to grace you with my presence. Empty Re: I am here to grace you with my presence.

Post by NeoMetalSonic July 21st 2012, 11:47 am

Go back to /b/ or 9gag or Reddit or whatever you faggots come from
    sykog
    sykog

I am here to grace you with my presence. Blackr10I am here to grace you with my presence. Medalw11I am here to grace you with my presence. Medalg10I am here to grace you with my presence. Zigzag10I am here to grace you with my presence. Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog July 21st 2012, 12:08 pm

Your presence has been graced. Welcome to the forums.
    Jimmy Russels
    Jimmy Russels

Rep0

Post by Jimmy Russels July 21st 2012, 1:37 pm

sykog wrote:Your presence has been graced. Welcome to the forums.
    Why, thank you.

NeoMetalSonic wrote:Go back to /b/ or 9gag or Reddit or whatever you faggots come from

I hope you're joking. I would never visit /b/.

Also: Homophobic insults? Really?
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

I am here to grace you with my presence. Blackr10I am here to grace you with my presence. Medalw11I am here to grace you with my presence. Zigzag10I am here to grace you with my presence. White10I am here to grace you with my presence. Medal13I am here to grace you with my presence. Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic July 21st 2012, 1:47 pm

Oh thats means you're from /v/ where they use the same joke over and over again until it's body been rape and used
    Jimmy Russels
    Jimmy Russels

Rep0

Post by Jimmy Russels July 21st 2012, 1:51 pm

NeoMetalSonic wrote:Oh thats means you're from /v/ where they use the same joke over and over again until it's body been rape and used

Nope. No /b/. No /v/. No 4chan.

No whatever-kind-of-other-weird-chans-there-are.

Last edited by Jimmy Russels on July 21st 2012, 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Nnoitra Hushimo
    Nnoitra Hushimo

I am here to grace you with my presence. 56qtD

I am here to grace you with my presence. Medal13I am here to grace you with my presence. Medalw11I am here to grace you with my presence. Medalg10

Rep35

Post by Nnoitra Hushimo July 21st 2012, 1:51 pm

Well this looks fun.

I am here to grace you with my presence. Popcorn-02-Stephen-Colbert
    Jimmy Russels
    Jimmy Russels

Rep0

Post by Jimmy Russels July 21st 2012, 1:53 pm

Enjoying the show? Haha.

This NeoMetalSonic dude seems to have his jimmies in a bit of a rustle.
    Moran

Rep34

Post by Moran July 21st 2012, 1:56 pm

Hey. Hey. Woah.

Put some ice on your nipples, all of you.
    Jmh
    Jmh

I am here to grace you with my presence. Medalw11I am here to grace you with my presence. White10I am here to grace you with my presence. Medal13

Rep67

Post by Jmh July 21st 2012, 3:57 pm

Welcome to TSC. Not sure I recognize your name on SoA though. Did you go by a different name there?
    Pianta
    Pianta

I am here to grace you with my presence. Medalw11I am here to grace you with my presence. Medalg10I am here to grace you with my presence. White10I am here to grace you with my presence. Medal13

Rep21

Post by Pianta July 21st 2012, 4:31 pm

Ignore Neo, he's on his period.

Welcome to the forums.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

I am here to grace you with my presence. ZtZYh

I am here to grace you with my presence. Blackr10I am here to grace you with my presence. Medalw11I am here to grace you with my presence. Zigzag10I am here to grace you with my presence. White10I am here to grace you with my presence. Medal13I am here to grace you with my presence. 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter July 21st 2012, 6:33 pm

Welcome to The Sonic Community! Feel free to unleash your destiny here, it should lead to fun discussion!
    HeartBreaker
    HeartBreaker

I am here to grace you with my presence. 3qll2

Rep3

Post by HeartBreaker July 21st 2012, 7:32 pm

Hi! You seem like an interesting user. It'd be cool to have you here. Welcome!
    *ShiningStar*
    *ShiningStar*

I am here to grace you with my presence. VOZLn

I am here to grace you with my presence. Medal13

Rep10

Post by *ShiningStar* July 21st 2012, 7:42 pm

Oh Snap!!! I just hit me!! You're SlipstreamX on SoA ain't you! When you said 'jimmies' it hit me. My sis knows you.
    Jimmy Russels
    Jimmy Russels

Rep0

Post by Jimmy Russels July 22nd 2012, 1:29 pm

*ShiningStar* wrote:Oh Snap!!! I just hit me!! You're SlipstreamX on SoA ain't you! When you said 'jimmies' it hit me. My sis knows you.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

We have a winner, ladies and gentlemen!

I thought my picture would've been what gave away my (not so) secret identity. Ah well, at least someone finally got it.
    *ShiningStar*
    *ShiningStar*

Rep10

Post by *ShiningStar* July 22nd 2012, 2:30 pm

Jimmy Russels wrote:
    *ShiningStar* wrote:Oh Snap!!! I just hit me!! You're SlipstreamX on SoA ain't you! When you said 'jimmies' it hit me. My sis knows you.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

I thought my picture would've been what gave away my (not so) secret identity. Ah well, at least someone finally got it.
    Well anywho, welcome to TSC Slips! As for why I left SoA well, I have my reasons. Reasons, that should stay unknown.
    Jmh
    Jmh

I am here to grace you with my presence. Medalw11I am here to grace you with my presence. White10I am here to grace you with my presence. Medal13

Rep67

Post by Jmh July 22nd 2012, 3:03 pm

*ShiningStar* wrote:
    Jimmy Russels wrote:

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Well anywho, welcome to TSC Slips! As for why I left SoA well, I have my reasons. Reasons, that should stay unknown.
    Too many pony wars eh?
    *ShiningStar*
    *ShiningStar*

Rep10

Post by *ShiningStar* July 22nd 2012, 3:17 pm

Jmh wrote:
    *ShiningStar* wrote:
    Too many pony wars eh?
    Haha pony wars!!! But nope.
    Jimmy Russels
    Jimmy Russels

Rep0

Post by Jimmy Russels July 22nd 2012, 4:11 pm

Jmh wrote:Too many pony wars eh?

Admit it.

You love the pony wars really.
    Moran

Rep34

Post by Moran July 22nd 2012, 10:56 pm

I remember the first pony war, back in the second order. You whippersnappers don't know how good you've got it.

In my day, the pony wars were a genuine threat to the Tescian citizenry, not just something you heard about on the news. Then, after the third pony war was all said and done, the Tescian Empire had expanded greatly, and then Zezima CCCXX rose to the thone shortly after.

The golden age hasn't ended, and I hope it never will. But back then, the technology gap didn't exist, or in some cases was even flipped on its head as compared to now; the military was thin and stretched even thinner in the wars; Tescian lords quarreled constantly, and the economy suffered massively as a result, making the Tescian war engine ill-suited for doing its job and making more good soldiers to fight; it was horrible. Truly horrible.
    -Shadow The Hedgehog-
    -Shadow The Hedgehog-

Rep0

Post by -Shadow The Hedgehog- July 23rd 2012, 1:46 am

Ok have fun with that. lulzfaec
    Zez
    Zez

I am here to grace you with my presence. Blackr10I am here to grace you with my presence. Medalw11I am here to grace you with my presence. Zigzag10I am here to grace you with my presence. Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez July 23rd 2012, 11:10 am

Needs more posts.
    iHawk
    iHawk

I am here to grace you with my presence. 3qll2

Rep15

Post by iHawk July 23rd 2012, 12:08 pm

The SoA migration is making my stomach turn, but I'll just wait and see how this whole thing turns out

But I can appreciate Slipstream coming here, he was one of the exclusively legit members from the forum, so welcome and enjoy your time here

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content