BlockFan234
7 posters

I Wanna be the Guy: the Movie: the Game

BlockFan234
    BlockFan234

I Wanna be the Guy: the Movie: the Game WFmvl

: Male
     Rep0

I Wanna be the Guy: the Movie: the Game Empty I Wanna be the Guy: the Movie: the Game

Post by BlockFan234 July 31st 2012, 11:00 am

iwbtg is one of the hardest and most fun PC games ever. Come share your experiences here.
    sykog
    sykog

I Wanna be the Guy: the Movie: the Game Imagee10

I Wanna be the Guy: the Movie: the Game Blackr10I Wanna be the Guy: the Movie: the Game Medalw11I Wanna be the Guy: the Movie: the Game Medalg10I Wanna be the Guy: the Movie: the Game Zigzag10I Wanna be the Guy: the Movie: the Game Medal13

Rep29

I Wanna be the Guy: the Movie: the Game Empty Re: I Wanna be the Guy: the Movie: the Game

Post by sykog August 1st 2012, 12:02 am

I downloaded it a couple weeks ago and didn't play much. I got stuck on Mike Tyson, I'll have to try again sometime.
    BlockFan234
    BlockFan234

Rep0

I Wanna be the Guy: the Movie: the Game Empty Re: I Wanna be the Guy: the Movie: the Game

Post by BlockFan234 August 1st 2012, 9:23 pm

the final boss is wierd. i heard its bowser in the koopa clown car, then after u beat him, wart from mario 2 comes out and u have to beat him, then, comepletely randomly, dr wily comes out in the koopa clown car and u have to beat HIM.

Nuff said.
    SpeedyBlueDude
    SpeedyBlueDude

I Wanna be the Guy: the Movie: the Game GOMM8

Rep4

Post by SpeedyBlueDude August 1st 2012, 9:26 pm

I raged quit 10 minutes in.
    sykog
    sykog

I Wanna be the Guy: the Movie: the Game Blackr10I Wanna be the Guy: the Movie: the Game Medalw11I Wanna be the Guy: the Movie: the Game Medalg10I Wanna be the Guy: the Movie: the Game Zigzag10I Wanna be the Guy: the Movie: the Game Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog August 1st 2012, 11:08 pm

SpeedyBlueDude wrote:I raged quit 10 minutes in.
    Congrats, you get a cookie. Cookie
    SpeedyBlueDude
    SpeedyBlueDude

Rep4

Post by SpeedyBlueDude August 1st 2012, 11:28 pm

sykog wrote:
    SpeedyBlueDude wrote:I raged quit 10 minutes in.
    Congrats, you get a cookie. Cookie
    I destroyed the cookie in my hand from the uncontrollable rage.
    sykog
    sykog

Rep29

Post by sykog August 1st 2012, 11:37 pm

Congrats, you get a moderator status.
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

I Wanna be the Guy: the Movie: the Game White10I Wanna be the Guy: the Movie: the Game Medalg10I Wanna be the Guy: the Movie: the Game Medal13I Wanna be the Guy: the Movie: the Game Medalw11

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz August 2nd 2012, 1:54 am

Okay, why is Speedy a mod. what is this. I don't even. He's been here for like a month. what is this. I don't even.

Seriously, though, did I miss something? The hell is that?
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

I Wanna be the Guy: the Movie: the Game Blackr10I Wanna be the Guy: the Movie: the Game Medalw11I Wanna be the Guy: the Movie: the Game Zigzag10I Wanna be the Guy: the Movie: the Game White10I Wanna be the Guy: the Movie: the Game Medal13I Wanna be the Guy: the Movie: the Game Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic August 2nd 2012, 2:19 am

Zezima gives upper status like crazy
    This is new to you?
    SpeedyBlueDude
    SpeedyBlueDude

Rep4

Post by SpeedyBlueDude August 2nd 2012, 2:32 am

Schnickelfritz wrote:Okay, why is Speedy a mod. what is this. I don't even. He's been here for like a month. what is this. I don't even.

I'm not a mod I Wanna be the Guy: the Movie: the Game 515688631
    BlockFan234
    BlockFan234

Rep0

Post by BlockFan234 August 2nd 2012, 10:46 am

iwbtg is EVIL. in the game, everything tryes to attack you, even delicious fruit. also, theres traps everywhere and u end up dying 80 times, and the bosses are insane.
    BlockFan234
    BlockFan234

Rep0

Post by BlockFan234 August 2nd 2012, 10:48 am

SpeedyBlueDude wrote:
    sykog wrote:Congrats, you get a cookie. Cookie
    great NOW EAT THE CRUMS OFF THE FLOOR! ALL OF THEM!
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

I Wanna be the Guy: the Movie: the Game White10I Wanna be the Guy: the Movie: the Game Medalg10I Wanna be the Guy: the Movie: the Game Medal13I Wanna be the Guy: the Movie: the Game Medalw11

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz August 2nd 2012, 12:33 pm

SpeedyBlueDude wrote:
    Schnickelfritz wrote:Okay, why is Speedy a mod. what is this. I don't even. He's been here for like a month. what is this. I don't even.

I'm not a mod I Wanna be the Guy: the Movie: the Game 515688631
    Okay, good. Not that I have anything against you, but there are plenty of people who have been faithful to the site for much longer that I'd think would become a mod primarily. (I'm not really including myself among them, either).
    Zezima
    Zezima
    Adeio Vasilia
    Adeio Vasilia

I Wanna be the Guy: the Movie: the Game Blackr10I Wanna be the Guy: the Movie: the Game White10I Wanna be the Guy: the Movie: the Game 2nio02t

Rep80

Post by Zezima August 3rd 2012, 2:10 am

BlockFan234 wrote:iwbtg is EVIL. in the game, everything tryes to attack you, even delicious fruit. also, theres traps everywhere and u end up dying 80 times, and the bosses are insane.

BlockFan234 wrote:
    SpeedyBlueDude wrote:
    sykog wrote:Congrats, you get a cookie. Cookie
    great NOW EAT THE CRUMS OFF THE FLOOR! ALL OF THEM!

Warning:

• Do not post anything that might be considered spam.

• Do not double post or post small, meaningless messages merely to improve your post count. This rule does not apply to the forum games section.

• Please stay on topic or bring the discussion back to its original subject whenever possible. If you want to have your own random discussions, that's what the Random Hotel is for.

• Use proper English. Show some intelligence.

This is your first official warning, please respect the rules. Thank you.
    Alex The Hedgehog

I Wanna be the Guy: the Movie: the Game Kz2PK

Rep1

Post by Alex The Hedgehog August 4th 2012, 2:57 pm

I actually watched someone play that game just know, I was pretty suprised at how difficult the game looked.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content