The ancient lands.

+4
Schnickelfritz
TrueBlue52
iHawk
SpeedyBlueDude
8 posters

TSContest #2: The Damned Fourth Chaos Emerald.

SpeedyBlueDude
    SpeedyBlueDude

TSContest #2: The Damned Fourth Chaos Emerald. GOMM8

: Male
     Rep4

TSContest #2: The Damned Fourth Chaos Emerald. Empty TSContest #2: The Damned Fourth Chaos Emerald.

Post by SpeedyBlueDude August 6th 2012, 1:39 am

Alright, well, me and Zezima finally got around to starting this up.

Basically, the idea is for Me/Zezima to start up a contest every now and then, and give away a game (or other item) away as a prize.

To start, we're making the first contest really simple, it's not even a contest! It's more of a giveaway!

So! Let's do it!

TSContest #2: The Damned 4th Chaos Emerald

How To Enter

1) To enter, you start by downloading the image. Then you go into MS Paint (or whatever program you want) and edit it and find a way to get the Chaos Emerald for Mr. Stick figure.
    2) After making the image, you must upload it to a image hosting site, and post the picture here, to enter the image.

3) The prizes for this contest are 5 great Indie Games to redeem/play on Steam. The games are:

Atomaly: Warzone Earth, Cave Story+, EDGE, Lone Survior, The Baconing.

3)
    RULES

1) To redeem the prize, you will need to have a Steam account for me to gift you the game.
    2) I will contact the winner of the contest with a PM, and they will just simply give me their steam ID so I can add them and send them the gift.
    3) The image has to use all 3 blank panels and has to finish with the stick figure holding the emerald at the end. You can DO ANYTHING. The more creative the better.
    4) The Deadline to enter is next Friday(August 10th, 2012) After entering, me and Zezima will pick our favorite entry.

Alright! So enter and good luck.

The Image:

TSContest #2: The Damned Fourth Chaos Emerald. 7723135740_9f9985285e_b

and Example Entry:

TSContest #2: The Damned Fourth Chaos Emerald. 7723135680_7390b9ccfe_b

Spoiler:
    iHawk
    iHawk

TSContest #2: The Damned Fourth Chaos Emerald. 3qll2

Rep15

TSContest #2: The Damned Fourth Chaos Emerald. Empty Re: TSContest #2: The Damned Fourth Chaos Emerald.

Post by iHawk August 6th 2012, 2:13 am

http://postimage.org/image/enebx1krx/

sorry but the code wont work
    TrueBlue52
    TrueBlue52

TSContest #2: The Damned Fourth Chaos Emerald. Kz2PK

Rep5

TSContest #2: The Damned Fourth Chaos Emerald. Empty Re: TSContest #2: The Damned Fourth Chaos Emerald.

Post by TrueBlue52 August 6th 2012, 3:11 am

deleted

Last edited by TrueBlue52 on August 12th 2012, 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total
    TrueBlue52
    TrueBlue52

Rep5

Post by TrueBlue52 August 6th 2012, 3:13 am

iHawk wrote:http://postimage.org/image/enebx1krx/

sorry but the code wont work

iHawk's image.
    TSContest #2: The Damned Fourth Chaos Emerald. OHYEAHBABYRIGHTTHERETOUCHME

iHawk, right click on the image, then go to "Copy Image URL"
    See, I got it.

Once you get it for yourself, I'll get rid of this post.

Last edited by TrueBlue52 on August 6th 2012, 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

TSContest #2: The Damned Fourth Chaos Emerald. Imagee10

TSContest #2: The Damned Fourth Chaos Emerald. White10TSContest #2: The Damned Fourth Chaos Emerald. Medalg10TSContest #2: The Damned Fourth Chaos Emerald. Medal13TSContest #2: The Damned Fourth Chaos Emerald. Medalw11

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz August 6th 2012, 10:22 am

I will make one soon.
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

TSContest #2: The Damned Fourth Chaos Emerald. VOZLn

TSContest #2: The Damned Fourth Chaos Emerald. Medalw11TSContest #2: The Damned Fourth Chaos Emerald. Zigzag10TSContest #2: The Damned Fourth Chaos Emerald. White10TSContest #2: The Damned Fourth Chaos Emerald. Medal13

Rep26

Post by Auflodern August 6th 2012, 10:39 am

TSContest #2: The Damned Fourth Chaos Emerald. B5X0a
    iHawk
    iHawk

TSContest #2: The Damned Fourth Chaos Emerald. 3qll2

Rep15

Post by iHawk August 6th 2012, 11:33 am

btw, I'm not expecting to win, I just got bored
    Anonymous

Post by Guest August 6th 2012, 5:25 pm

This just HAD to be a drawing contest.
    Zezima
    Zezima
    Adeio Vasilia
    Adeio Vasilia

TSContest #2: The Damned Fourth Chaos Emerald. Blackr10TSContest #2: The Damned Fourth Chaos Emerald. White10TSContest #2: The Damned Fourth Chaos Emerald. 2nio02t

Rep80

Post by Zezima August 6th 2012, 6:35 pm

Sushimo wrote:This just HAD to be a drawing contest.

This is a contest in creativity, not aesthetics.
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

TSContest #2: The Damned Fourth Chaos Emerald. White10TSContest #2: The Damned Fourth Chaos Emerald. Medalg10TSContest #2: The Damned Fourth Chaos Emerald. Medal13TSContest #2: The Damned Fourth Chaos Emerald. Medalw11

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz August 6th 2012, 6:47 pm

I know what I'm making, but only a few people will get it.

TSContest #2: The Damned Fourth Chaos Emerald. Blackr10TSContest #2: The Damned Fourth Chaos Emerald. Medal13TSContest #2: The Damned Fourth Chaos Emerald. Medalw11

Rep33

Post by 84 August 6th 2012, 7:31 pm

TSContest #2: The Damned Fourth Chaos Emerald. Jqj1c9

I win.
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz August 6th 2012, 8:20 pm

Behold, my amazingly artistic comic. TSContest #2: The Damned Fourth Chaos Emerald. Scaled.php?server=98&filename=62841171
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz August 11th 2012, 3:45 pm

Soooo..... when do I win?
    SpeedyBlueDude
    SpeedyBlueDude

Rep4

Post by SpeedyBlueDude August 13th 2012, 6:46 pm

Me and Zezima have decided on our favorite entry, and we have decided that iHawk is the winner of this contest, and won the prize.

So thanks to everyone who entered, and iHawk, please add me on Steam so I can gift you the games.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/SpeedyBlueDude/
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz August 13th 2012, 6:48 pm

Man. If only I had copy/pasted a couple of images from Memebase, instead of actually being creative with a solution, I coulda won too.

Naaaah, I'm just butthurt. Good job, iHawk.
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

TSContest #2: The Damned Fourth Chaos Emerald. Medalw11TSContest #2: The Damned Fourth Chaos Emerald. Zigzag10TSContest #2: The Damned Fourth Chaos Emerald. White10TSContest #2: The Damned Fourth Chaos Emerald. Medal13

Rep26

Post by Auflodern August 13th 2012, 7:04 pm

someone does jack shit, makes a rage comic, doesn't know how to post an image, and gets chosen over 84's superiority?

TSContest #2: The Damned Fourth Chaos Emerald. Gaijin4koma_peersblog_1200684654

I guess this place is filled with more faggotry than a gay pride parade after party
    TrueBlue52
    TrueBlue52

Rep5

Post by TrueBlue52 August 13th 2012, 7:08 pm

TSContest #2: The Damned Fourth Chaos Emerald. Good-job-t2h45w18-106961-500-390_large

Good Job iHawk!
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz August 13th 2012, 7:14 pm

Auflodern wrote:someone does jack shit, makes a rage comic, doesn't know how to post an image, and gets chosen over 84's superiority?

I guess this place is filled with more faggotry than a gay pride parade after party
    U jelly?

U jelly.
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

Rep26

Post by Auflodern August 13th 2012, 7:15 pm

Schnickelfritz wrote:
    Auflodern wrote:someone does jack shit, makes a rage comic, doesn't know how to post an image, and gets chosen over 84's superiority?

U jelly?

U jelly.

Yes, I'm *jealous that a dishonorable use of rage faces beat 84's actual effort

EDIT: *rage face
    SpeedyBlueDude
    SpeedyBlueDude

Rep4

Post by SpeedyBlueDude August 13th 2012, 8:38 pm

Dude, chill. Me and Zezima bought thought iHawk had the best entry, so we gave him the victory/prize. To be honest, No offense to 84, he's submission didn't really fit in/follow the contest rules.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

TSContest #2: The Damned Fourth Chaos Emerald. ZtZYh

TSContest #2: The Damned Fourth Chaos Emerald. Blackr10TSContest #2: The Damned Fourth Chaos Emerald. Medalw11TSContest #2: The Damned Fourth Chaos Emerald. Zigzag10TSContest #2: The Damned Fourth Chaos Emerald. White10TSContest #2: The Damned Fourth Chaos Emerald. Medal13TSContest #2: The Damned Fourth Chaos Emerald. 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter August 13th 2012, 8:38 pm

Don't worry, this is Klaas.
    TrueBlue52
    TrueBlue52

Rep5

Post by TrueBlue52 August 13th 2012, 8:39 pm

Does iHawk get a ribbon?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content