Zez
    Zez

Wrong Road VOZLn

Wrong Road Blackr10Wrong Road Medalw11Wrong Road Zigzag10Wrong Road Medal13

: Male
     Rep24

Wrong Road Empty Wrong Road

Post by Zez March 15th 2009, 3:14 am

Recently Sonic slowly has been losing his fan base....of course Sonic has had his moments of power(STH, S3&K, SADX, SA2B, SNG)) But lately a lot of people are starting to say Sonic is being "Played out" with his constant game releases what i feel is they should have a main series again rather then all these side series. Sonic Team always decides to make these "Side" Games with Fake versions of the real characters. but thats personally in my opinion but if Sonic fans aren't given a new high quality game to contend with the olden gloriers, I fear Sonic may lose all of his fan base.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Wrong Road Imagee10

Wrong Road Blackr10Wrong Road Medalw11Wrong Road Zigzag10Wrong Road White10Wrong Road Medal13Wrong Road Medalg10

Rep35

Wrong Road Empty Re: Wrong Road

Post by NeoMetalSonic March 15th 2009, 5:37 am

He's fine
    sykog
    sykog

Wrong Road Imagee10

Wrong Road Blackr10Wrong Road Medalw11Wrong Road Medalg10Wrong Road Zigzag10Wrong Road Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog March 15th 2009, 1:27 pm

Actually, ever since Unleased,Sonic is slowly gaining fans again. But yes, they were losing fans, just not anymore.
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Wrong Road VOZLn

Wrong Road Blackr10Wrong Road Medalw11Wrong Road Medalg10Wrong Road White10Wrong Road Medal13

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 March 15th 2009, 2:11 pm

Nobody knows the exact amount he's gaining or losing so I don't think it's safe to assume anything final just yet. At least not until I see some sort of chart that tells us who's a Sonic fan and who isn't.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Wrong Road Imagee10

Wrong Road Blackr10Wrong Road Medalw11Wrong Road Zigzag10Wrong Road White10Wrong Road Medal13Wrong Road Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic March 15th 2009, 2:12 pm

Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:Nobody knows the exact amount he's gaining or losing so I don't think it's safe to assume anything final just yet. At least not until I see some sort of chart that tells us who's a Sonic fan and who isn't.
    I could do one
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Wrong Road VOZLn

Wrong Road Blackr10Wrong Road Medalw11Wrong Road Medalg10Wrong Road White10Wrong Road Medal13

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 March 15th 2009, 2:59 pm

NeoMetalSonic wrote:
    Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:Nobody knows the exact amount he's gaining or losing so I don't think it's safe to assume anything final just yet. At least not until I see some sort of chart that tells us who's a Sonic fan and who isn't.
    I could do one

That's nice.
    codeorange

Wrong Road GOMM8

Wrong Road Medalg10Wrong Road White10Wrong Road Medal13

Rep6

Post by codeorange March 15th 2009, 7:31 pm

To me, I can't really tell whether Sonic is losing fans or gaining fans, but the fact remains that there has to be a main series for him again. All of these Side Games probably deflect part of the gaming community because it's not officially canon. Sure, it features Sonic, but the huge plot and story are not there. I believe it will soon be time to re-introduce the series to things that actually are canon for a change.
    Plix
    Plix

Wrong Road VOZLn

Rep13

Post by Plix March 18th 2009, 12:57 am

I'm serious about this guys, please read the amendment to the rules. Not trying to take away from being humorous in your posts, but it seems like every time I open a thread I see another lame one word post. Put at least a little thought and effort into it, please. I really don't want to warn somebody over this, but if you keep abusing it, I'll have no choice.

On topic, I think the fanbase in general is incredibly immature. They jump on bandwagons way too often and most can't think for themselves. They also can't seem to find valid reasons for liking/not liking something.
    Erazor
    Erazor

Wrong Road Imagee10

Rep22

Post by Erazor March 18th 2009, 1:13 am

I forced my friends to play Sonic Unleashed. With the exception of that buttmunch Coconut Head, things went very well.
    Miles24
    Miles24

Wrong Road Imagee10

Wrong Road Blackr10Wrong Road Medalw11Wrong Road White10Wrong Road Medal13Wrong Road 2nio02t

Rep2

Post by Miles24 March 18th 2009, 9:22 am

I highly doubt that Sonic is currently losing people within its fan base. By looknig at satistics of numerous forums, including SEGA of America, there are still people joining forums to discuss about Sonic on a daily basis. Even we have at least one new user join per week, and we are a much smaller forum than SEGA of America. The fan base in my opinion, is actually growing.
    Gamma The Great
    Gamma The Great

Wrong Road VOZLn

Wrong Road Medalw11Wrong Road Medalg10Wrong Road Zigzag10Wrong Road Medal13

Rep2

Post by Gamma The Great March 20th 2009, 8:47 pm

Miles24 wrote:I highly doubt that Sonic is currently losing people within its fan base. There are still people joining forums to discuss about Sonic on a daily basis. The fan base is actually growing.

Just because people continue to join does not mean that that makes up for the absence of the potential of people joining here. In other words, ther could be a lot more people joining here than there are.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content