The ancient lands.

2 posters

Post CRAZY shortcuts.

XNinjaRed
    XNinjaRed

Post CRAZY shortcuts. Imagee10

Post CRAZY shortcuts. Medalw11Post CRAZY shortcuts. Medalg10Post CRAZY shortcuts. Zigzag10Post CRAZY shortcuts. Medal13

: Male
     Rep4

Post CRAZY shortcuts. Empty Post CRAZY shortcuts.

Post by XNinjaRed March 15th 2009, 2:45 pm

This is just a list of shortcuts in the games. If you know one, post it here and I'll edit this post.
    Let's try to make a full list just for the heck of it.
    [:center][img]h

X360/PS3 version:

Apotos:
    - Boost, then immediately jump over the part where you have to do a series of Homing Attacks on flying enemies. Doing this is much faster.
    - After the little platforming sequence (with the two platforms hanging in the air) there will be a wall you have to slide under. Jump right after sliding under it and you'll skip a few parts.
    - Right when you enter the last 2D part, jump and you'll get to the shortcut which was meant to be taken via the mini-QTE thing.

Shamar:
    - During the first Loop, jump and you'll get on a rail.
    - Before the 2D part after the second QTE there is a rock. Jump on that rock and boost off of it. You'll go 3D in a 2D part. Then take the left booster and you'll end up in the air. Do an airboost and you'll get on a rail.

Empire City:
    - At the first part where you should do a drift, jump during the drifting and you'll be able to get through the building and reach the tunnel.
    - After the three flying beetles encounter you'll get on a rail. Jump off the rail and you'll be able to get on another rail which was supposed to be taken later on.

Adabat:
    - After the first 2D part you'll get in the jungle and you have the choice to go with the left or right path. Instead, boost and jump through the wooden wall and homing attack the spring of the left path. That's much faster then going left to get another spring to get to that spring.

Spagonia:
    - At the start of the 2D part where you climb the Clocktower jump a bit back and you'll go 3D in a 2D part. Use it to skip the whole clocktower.

Wii/PS2 version:

None yet listed (anyone who owns Wii have some to share?)
    XNinjaRed
    XNinjaRed

Post CRAZY shortcuts. Imagee10

Post CRAZY shortcuts. Medalw11Post CRAZY shortcuts. Medalg10Post CRAZY shortcuts. Zigzag10Post CRAZY shortcuts. Medal13

Rep4

Post CRAZY shortcuts. Empty Re: Post CRAZY shortcuts.

Post by XNinjaRed March 16th 2009, 2:00 am

Does no one here play the game competitively?
    I mean, there's gotta be SOMEONE here who plays a game competitively besides me!
    Pro
    Pro

Post CRAZY shortcuts. 3qll2

Rep0

Post by Pro March 16th 2009, 8:05 pm

ME!
    Pro
    Pro

Post CRAZY shortcuts. 3qll2

Rep0

Post by Pro March 16th 2009, 8:14 pm

XBOX360/PS3

APOTOS: refer to this video Cookie (made by me,sorry about quality Embarassed )

https://www.youtube.com/v/bIZ2CtU30_A

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content