6 posters

In the Land of Tescia.

*ShiningStar*
    *ShiningStar*

In the Land of Tescia. VOZLn

In the Land of Tescia. Medal13

: Female
     Rep10

In the Land of Tescia. Empty In the Land of Tescia.

Post by *ShiningStar* October 10th 2012, 5:52 pm

Oh hello there young cyber beings. It seems as if you all stumbled into a hidden realm. Allow me to introduce everyone to it.

In the world of Interretium, there was a hidden land that went by the name of Tescia. It was a peculiar location that contained the most diverse inhabitants. The inhabitants are hard to describe as they are like snowflakes. They are all unique in their mannerisms and personalities. They are unique in the bonds that are formed there. They are open, yet mysterious. Let's not waste time to simply marvel at their intricacies. Let us experience, first-hand what it is like to be a Tescian.

I want to welcome you all into the land of Tescia.
    HeartBreaker
    HeartBreaker

In the Land of Tescia. 3qll2

Rep3

In the Land of Tescia. Empty Re: In the Land of Tescia.

Post by HeartBreaker October 10th 2012, 5:59 pm

(Umm..I'm not too sure how to respond, but I'll do my best. c:)

Raven had just barely made it. She was new to the land of Tescia. She had heard about it from a unique friend she had. She finally made it. She walks into the land. It looked so...different, but a good different. She smiles as she looks around. It looked beautiful. Cherry blossomed trees everywhere.. the smell of honey lingered, small grass on the ground, but the ground was mainly covered in dirt and rocks. Raven walks up to a tree, feeling the bark. The bark felt rough, but she looked up and oh gosh. The cherry blossoms looked beautiful. She smiled. Everything about this place appealed to her likes.

She looks around, bees and other insects taking pollen from the flowers. She walks away from the tree and kneels down, picking up a sunflower and putting it in her hair. She was positive about one thing. She knew she would love this place. She turned forward and kept walking, until she bumped into someone. She looked up.
    ''Ah! I'm terribly sorry!'' She says, bowing. She looked up at the figure.

(Which can be you, I guess. Sorry if I didn't do this right..I tried my best to describe how I think she felt and how I felt Tescia looked like. c: If I did anything wrong, just tell me and I'll fix it.)
    *ShiningStar*
    *ShiningStar*

Rep10

Post by *ShiningStar* October 10th 2012, 6:17 pm

(This is in chronological order and since you joined before me, you would be my mentor of some sort.)

As I fell down from a portal that happened to suck me up from my home, I felt a bit delirious. However, I still managed to navigate around the strange new land. Observing all of the people there and the new lively locations, I found myself starstruck.

"This place is beautiful!" I said in awe.

Continuing to walk around the grassy land while happily gazing at the busy neighborhoods nearby, I managed to bump into a girl.

"Ah! I'm terribly sorry!" I said while bowing. "I didn't see where I was going! Did I hurt you?" I asked while trying not to make a fool out of myself.

"By the way, I am *ShiningStar*! I am new here! I came from the land of Ezoa. Have you heard of it?" I asked. Noticing the blue crest she had on her chest, I realized that it was the same as mine. "Are you new here too?"
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

In the Land of Tescia. Imagee10

In the Land of Tescia. White10In the Land of Tescia. Medalg10In the Land of Tescia. Medal13In the Land of Tescia. Medalw11

: Male
     Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz October 10th 2012, 6:47 pm

Schnickelfritz sat straight abruptly at his ornate desk of the Chairman of Cheese in his penthouse suite at the top of the Random Hotel. He felt something, someting new.

"Hm..." he said to himself. "I feel a disturbance in the force."

He then belched rather loudly.

"Ah, never mind." he said, shrugging it off and shaking his head.

His secretary and partner in business, S. Ushimo, peered his head around the corner.

"Did you get any on you?" He asked, referring to the burp.

Schnickelfritz stood up, picking up his trench coat on the way to the door. "Don't be disgusting," he said, scowling. "....but yes, a little. In any case, let me have a look at the list for today."

He took his portfolio off of Sushi's desk and inspected it. As the Chairman of Cheese and Sultan of Swing, he was one of the leaders of the Tescian Government, specifically the Crazy Gadget district, and it was his job to seek out the new members.

"Just two today, sir," Sushimo replied, lounging in his desk and fiddling with a pair of chopsticks.

"Hm." Schnickelfritz said, perusing the given information. "I'll see to it they're shown around. Watch the hotel for me while I'm gone. I don't want Nnoitra bringing his horses in again, and make sure the windows are still Mlyproofed."

Sushi nodded his understanding as Schnickel took up his hooked cane from the corner of the room and stepped into the elevator.

"Let's hope they're sane this time around.." he muttered to himself.

"What was that, sir?" Sushi asked, but the elevator door had closed.
    *ShiningStar*
    *ShiningStar*

Rep10

Post by *ShiningStar* October 10th 2012, 7:00 pm

After my conversation with the member named HeartBreaker, I proceeded to take a look around at the other districts of Tescia. I wandered around aimlessly for hours before finally admitting to myself that I was lost. As if the Heavens above heard me, a portal opened from the sky at dropped a map in my hands.

"Wow! A map! How convenient!" I said while opening the document. "Oh! What's this?" I asked while looking to see that a location has already been circled for me. It read "RH Headquarters, Crazy Gadget, Tescia.". I assumed that whoever sent me this map wanted me to head to this location.

"Hmm...well I guess it's for the best." I said as I prepared to go that district. As I was on my way to the RH Headquarters, a menacing figure jumped right in front of me.

"And where do you think you're going? Scum like you have no place here. Stop what you are doing now and exit before I am forced to use viperous methods."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest October 10th 2012, 7:23 pm

(An assistant? Good enough for me. Should we both just talk about me whenever we feel like?)
    HeartBreaker
    HeartBreaker

Rep3

Post by HeartBreaker October 10th 2012, 7:27 pm

(4 people i just ngjsndsjk so many)

Raven kept walking along, after her conversation with *ShiningStar*. She sighs, admiring the beauty again. She wasn't sure where to go, but she followed after *ShiningStar*, hoping that she knew where to go.
    ''I hope you don't mind if I follow after you...'
    *ShiningStar*
    *ShiningStar*

Rep10

Post by *ShiningStar* October 10th 2012, 7:34 pm

"Oh!" I quickly turned around to see HeartBreaker right behind me. "No I don't really mind if you follow me, however, I seem to have gotten my self in a bit of a jam!" I said while pointing to the menacing person in front of me.

"I am getting a bit nervous. What do I do Heart?" I whispered to her. "Should we just walk around him and continue to the RH Headquarters or what?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest October 10th 2012, 7:50 pm

(Alright, according to star that was just there to introduce me, but you can do whatever you want with my character if you feel like it. I'm not really good at this, but I'll give it a shot.)

After the elevator doors slammed shut, Sushi sighed and muttered "I'll never understand that man. Or cheese... Or... whatever he is." Sushi deeply admired and respected the Chairman of Cheese, and sometimes even got a little jealous. Inspired by him, he decided to be a Sushi Saint. The Sushi kingdom was not quite as great or well-known as the cheese kingdom, but he didn't hold it against Schnickelfritz.

After some daydreaming, he remembered he was supposed to be keeping the windows Mlyproof and keeping Nnoitra's horses out. He casually got up, lit a couple of chopsticks and juggled them around as well as keeping guard.
    *ShiningStar*
    *ShiningStar*

Rep10

Post by *ShiningStar* October 10th 2012, 8:23 pm

I glanced at my watch and realized that HeartBreaker and I needed to hurry if we were to get to the Crazy Gadget district in time. However, I also realized that getting there was a moot point if we could not get this person out of our way.

"HEY BRATS! DON'T IGNORE ME AS I SPEAK TO YOU!" the person yelled as he stepped out of the shadows. He has knee-length silver hair that sparkeled in the Sun. He had sharp, piercing eyes that he used to glare at us. A peculiar trait about his appearance is that he had a tail and ears like that of a cat.

"Aww he's a kittyler!" said HeartBreaker.

"What is that?" I asked.

"It's a cat-person, I believe. They are kind of adorable if you ask me!" she replied.

"Oh so you guys are just going to continue to ignore my demands correct? You don't know who I am!?" He shouted as he pulled out a mystical hammer of sorts. It was large and made of marble and gold. It was then that I noticed his crest. It was elegant and red. Much unlike our plain blue ones. As I was distracted by the look of the crest, he began to strike...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest October 10th 2012, 9:00 pm

Sushi heard the elevator ding, and watched the elevator doors creak open, expecting to see Schnickelfritz, but instead saw a strange man wearing a shirt that said "is ok", which looked like it had been scribbled on. The peculiar man walked up to sushi and said "you is cool 100%." Sushi stared down at the man, wondering if this was some kind of bad joke. The man then stumbled to Sushi's front desk, picking a file at random and wrote "is ok" or "is cool 100%" everywhere.

Sushi winced, and pushed the man away, hoping the file was nothing important. Luckily, it wasn't. "Er, sir, can I help you?" The man replied "ok." Well sir, I don't think you're in the wrong place, so... Sushi hurriedly pushed out the man, shoving him back in to the elevator, and slamming the doors shut. "It's times like these I wish I had a banhammer to swing around..."
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

In the Land of Tescia. White10In the Land of Tescia. Medalg10In the Land of Tescia. Medal13In the Land of Tescia. Medalw11

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz October 10th 2012, 9:25 pm

Schnickelfritz paced around the lobby of the Hotel. The newbs should have been there by now, and if there was one thing Schnickelfritz respected the most, it was cheese. And in addition to that, coffee. But punctuality was also important, and at this point he was going to be glad if these newbs didn't show up with cheese or coffee, since they seemed to be void of the third category.

Suddenly, the elevator opened behind him, revealing a familiar figure.

"oh hey snikelfitz u r good friend-" it shouted rather loudly before Schnickelfritz silenced him with a finger.

"Save it, ice. I don't know how the hell you get in here, but I'll see to it that it's taken care of." He proceeded to throw him into the nearby basement, locking the door. He had no qualms, as he trusted he'd escape again soon anyway.

Exasperated, he checked his watch again.

"Oh for Colby's sake, they're not coming." He tied his trench coat tight around himself, grabbed his cane and hat, and briskly left the building.

"They'd better have a good reason for keeping me waiting, or I'll kick their asses so hard they're gonna enjoy the scent of Gorgonzola..." he muttered to himself as he headed down the path to Green Hill.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest October 10th 2012, 9:45 pm

Sushi waited impatiently. New members usually didn't take that long to arrive. "I don't have all day.." he muttered to himself. What on Earth could they be doing? "Schnickelfritz knows the more bored I get, the worse of a job I do guarding.. Well I think he does. And who was the man? Should I have set him on fire? Should I be talking to myself? I have no idea!"

Sushi looked curiously at Schnickelfritz's desk. He had been warned never to look or touch anything there if he valued his life, and he obeyed the order, but was still curious as ever.
    *ShiningStar*
    *ShiningStar*

Rep10

Post by *ShiningStar* October 10th 2012, 10:20 pm

The man continued to swing the hammer in our direction. Heart and I continued to dodge it. As we dodged it the hammer then hit another member who happened to be nearby. As it impacted the member, they disintegrated into nothingness.

“Oh my gwash what happened to that person!” I yelled as I ran away. HeartBreaker then proceeded to take out some technological device and started to scan our attacker.

“The weapon he is holding seems to be a banhammer. It is wielded by members of the Suppression Squad and the Freedom Fighters. We need to avoid it at all costs if we are to make it out of here alive.” she explained.

I then took another look at the attackers crest. ‘It is red, so I assume he is a Freedom Fighter. If that’s the case, why is he attacking us?’ I thought to myself as I continued to avoid the hammer’s impact.

“Heart! Explain to me why that member disintegrated! “ I yelled.

“Well it is a banhammer. Any impact from a banhammer will cause the person hit’s body to disintegrate. Their spirit is then banished from the realm of Tescia and they would not be able to enter again. If they were to try to enter again, their spirit will be captured and destroyed.” She explained.

I hastily glanced at my watch. “If we can’t defeat this person or avoid him, we will never make it to RH Headquarters! We need to hurry!” I shouted as Heart nodded in agreement.

As we continued to avoid the attack to save our lives, a blinding white light came. We then shielded our eyes to preserve eyesight. As we opened them, we saw that our attacker was lying in defeat with a person standing over him. We looked up to see a majestic, elegant, person looking at us. He looked sort of like a prince. He sheathed his light sword and then made his way towards us.

“Hello there!” he said with a warm smile as he glanced at our crests. “Ah! You must be the new members. Allow me to introduce myself. I am The Freedom Fighter but you guys may call me by my civilian name, Lan Kopaka! I am here to protect all inhabitants of Tescia. I can see you guys encountered Mly. Don’t worry, he won’t be a problem for you guys anymore. Where are you guys headed?” he asked.

I then gave him the map. “Ah you guys are heading to the Random Hotel Headquarters in the Crazy Gadget district. I see that Schnickelfritz sent for you both. I also see that you guys are a bit late. Don’t worry, RH Headquarters is not far from here. I will take you there.” He glanced at Mly “As for you…I will let Zezima deal with you. Begone!” Our attacker quickly fled the scene.

Lan then summoned a mystical light which seemed to repair the fallen member’s body. “You should be okay for now.” He said as he placed the member in a safe place. “As for you two, let’s go find Schnickelfritz!”
    Anonymous

Post by Guest October 10th 2012, 10:44 pm

Sushi got so impatient at the hold up that his pacing turned in to running. Honestly, what was Schnickelfritz up to? Did he discover a new type of cheese or something? Sushi got so frustrated, he threw his burning chopsticks to the ground, which spread dangerously close to Schnickelfritz's desk.

Panicking, Sushi grabbed a conveniently located bucket of water, and threw it over the fire. The fire extinguished, and Sushi walked over to see no damage had been done. However, he slipped on the water, on to Schnickelfritz's desk.

Last edited by Sushimo on October 11th 2012, 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz October 11th 2012, 2:35 am

Schnickelfritz quickly whipped around as he saw the Random Hotel entering lockdown. He knew there were only two cases that would cause it to enter lockdown: an outbreak of pestilence in the hotel that would kill all inhabitants and cause them to be quarantined until they all died, or if someone unauthorized touched his desk.

He immediately muttered to himself, "Dammit, Sushi, you had one job." and watched as the main door began to close.

He had to make a decision, and fast. He knew the new recruits were stalled by something, and it was most likely something bad, but he also knew he needed to be in the hotel in case of emergency.

"Damn it all," he yelled, and jammed his cane into the dirt, hoping someone would see it and recognize it. He then proceeded to slide under the door shortly before it closed, grabbing his hat Indiana Jones style as the door shut.

In the Hotel, all the lights were off, and the electricity was inoperable. He took a deep breath, and bellowed from the top of his lungs, "SUSHIMO!"
    HeartBreaker
    HeartBreaker

Rep3

Post by HeartBreaker October 11th 2012, 5:29 am

Heartbreaker nods, and looks at *ShiningStar*. ''Okay. We have to go find Schnickelfritz.'' She looks at the map and begins to go toward the direction the place is, hoping *ShiningStar* is following after her. ''I'm pretty sure I know where to go,'' Heartbreaker says, ''As long as I follow this map, I should be fine.''
    Anonymous

Post by Guest October 11th 2012, 3:29 pm

Sushi winced as he heard Schnickelfritz yell his name, thinking he was most likely fired. He had no idea what all the fuss was about; everything seemed normal, no magical monster popped out to eat him, no anti-cheese man coming to take over the world, no nothing. He supposed Schnickelfritz was paranoid. However, something did happen- Sushi just didn't realize it. Something big. Far away, a man who had been dead for millions of years woke up. He had the exact same look as Sushi, yet looked so different somehow, more cruel.

Sushi's evil twin brother had awaken.
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz October 11th 2012, 6:48 pm

Schnickelfritz angrily stomped up the staircase. The dramatic effect was lost, as the Hotel was 42 floors high and by the time he had reached the 20th he was a panting mess. Still, he reached the top in good time to see Sushimo standing sheepishly in his office.

"what the hell, Sushi?" he said, gesturing, as he was out of words. "Now we've got to figure out how to get everyone out of here."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest October 11th 2012, 7:46 pm

Sushi replied "What the hell was the point of that lockdown? Absolutely nothing happened! As for getting them out... er... make an announcement for them to leave or something?" Sushi grabbed his pair of burning chopsticks and fiddled around with them, temporarily lost in thought before snapping back to reality. "So, er, yes sir. Don't you have some emergency exits or something? You didn't just order a lockdown if someone touched your desk, and make there no escape for anyone, right?"
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz October 11th 2012, 7:55 pm

Schnickelfritz shuffled.

"Um...... Of course, I mean, absolutely. Why would I not have imple-OH FINE I DIDN'T ARE YOU HAPPY NOW"

He settled down. "There've got to be at least 100 people in here, and we've got no power, no way of feasibly getting out, and no communication. Let's try to get them all into the lobby."

He grabbed Sushi and grabbed his spare cane, using it to spiral down the elevator shaft cord, landing gracefully on the elevator.

"That's a much faster way down, I think."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest October 11th 2012, 8:02 pm

Sushi said "Okay, hold on, need to pack my sushi and-" Sushi gets pulled by Schnickelfritz. "NOOOOOOOOO!!" Sushi sighed. "I'll just have to make some later. Alright, should we split up to get people, or just stick together and find people that way? Oh, and we get out and everything, you better tell me why touching your desk is so... dramartic."
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz October 11th 2012, 8:11 pm

"We'd better stick together," the Chairman of Cheese said. "It's safer that way. And as for my desk, there are things in there I don't want anyone to see, so I have to have safety measures in place in case someone touches it. Hence the reason I told you not to, but you never listen, do you?"

He paced the lobby, waiting for someone else to enter the lobby before they left, so that someone could stay behind and tell the others that entered what happened.
    *ShiningStar*
    *ShiningStar*

Rep10

Post by *ShiningStar* October 11th 2012, 8:22 pm

Thanks to Lan's help and Heart's excellent map reading skills, we finally made it to the RH Headquarters. As we got to the main door, we realized that the door just wouldn't open.

"What's going on!?" I asked while attempting to open the door.

"It appears that the Random Hotel is under a lockdown of some sorts" Lan replied.

"Well how are we going to get to Schnickelfritz!?" HeartBreaker asked.

"Let me see if I can find an opening anywhere inside the building." Lan said as he pulled out he pulled out some kind of light panel and proceeded to walk up them like they were stairs around RH Headquarters.

He came back a few minutes later. "There appears to be no way to get in. There are also many people trapped inside and they look very scared. I'm going to head to Hidden Palace and see if I could force the Random Hotel to reopen using Tescia's control panel. You guys wait here and stay hidden." he told us before he opened a portal to jump through.

"Oh I hope he hurries." I said to Heart. "Who knows what will happen if Mly were to come back."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest October 11th 2012, 8:25 pm

Sushi muttered under his breath "What, cheese pornography?" He then said out loud "Yes, sir. Safety measures. Trapping people in is very... safe. I agree. Very ingenious of you, sir." Sushi then got lost in a day dream, thinking of making a new type of sushi...

Meanwhile... Sushi's evil twin brother rose from his cave, smiling coldly, and began marching toward Tescia.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content