Moran
Sketch Style
Schnickelfritz
12 posters

SoA RAEG; or, why u so glad, bruh?

Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

SoA RAEG; or, why u so glad, bruh? Imagee10

SoA RAEG; or, why u so glad, bruh? White10SoA RAEG; or, why u so glad, bruh? Medalg10SoA RAEG; or, why u so glad, bruh? Medal13SoA RAEG; or, why u so glad, bruh? Medalw11

: Male
     Rep34

SoA RAEG; or, why u so glad, bruh? Empty SoA RAEG; or, why u so glad, bruh?

Post by Schnickelfritz November 26th 2012, 10:57 am

http://forums.sega.com/showthread.php?420944-Sonic-Retro/page7

chickety check it
    Sketch Style
    Sketch Style

SoA RAEG; or, why u so glad, bruh? GOMM8

Rep2

SoA RAEG; or, why u so glad, bruh? Empty Re: SoA RAEG; or, why u so glad, bruh?

Post by Sketch Style November 26th 2012, 6:43 pm

RAEG! At what? Haters gonna hate.
    Moran

: Female
     Rep34

Post by Moran November 27th 2012, 12:52 am

Someone kindly inform these whelps that if they have complaints about me, they can march their sorry asses down here and say them to my face.
    Yioibon
    Yioibon

Rep3

Post by Yioibon November 27th 2012, 1:38 am

They are a bunch of hypocrites who are jealous of TSC's active userbase, and non-tard tolerance.

SoA RAEG; or, why u so glad, bruh? Tumblr_m2nmcttw1K1qabbzvo1_100
    SpeedyBlueDude
    SpeedyBlueDude

Rep4

Post by SpeedyBlueDude November 27th 2012, 7:11 pm

Defense force nice job lol.
    Nnoitra Hushimo
    Nnoitra Hushimo

SoA RAEG; or, why u so glad, bruh? 56qtD

SoA RAEG; or, why u so glad, bruh? Medal13SoA RAEG; or, why u so glad, bruh? Medalw11SoA RAEG; or, why u so glad, bruh? Medalg10

Rep35

Post by Nnoitra Hushimo November 27th 2012, 8:04 pm

SpeedyBlueDude wrote:Defense force nice job lol.
    lol
    Zezima
    Zezima
    Adeio Vasilia
    Adeio Vasilia

SoA RAEG; or, why u so glad, bruh? Blackr10SoA RAEG; or, why u so glad, bruh? White10SoA RAEG; or, why u so glad, bruh? 2nio02t

Rep80

Post by Zezima November 27th 2012, 8:26 pm

lol
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

SoA RAEG; or, why u so glad, bruh? White10SoA RAEG; or, why u so glad, bruh? Medalg10SoA RAEG; or, why u so glad, bruh? Medal13SoA RAEG; or, why u so glad, bruh? Medalw11

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz November 27th 2012, 8:28 pm

lol
    Super Racer Z
    Super Racer Z

SoA RAEG; or, why u so glad, bruh? 56qtD

SoA RAEG; or, why u so glad, bruh? Medalw11SoA RAEG; or, why u so glad, bruh? Medal13

Rep16

Post by Super Racer Z November 27th 2012, 8:38 pm

el oh el
    SpeedyBlueDude
    SpeedyBlueDude

Rep4

Post by SpeedyBlueDude November 27th 2012, 9:01 pm

haha you guys <3

Anonymous

Post by Guest November 27th 2012, 9:30 pm

lol
    Moran

Rep34

Post by Moran November 28th 2012, 1:29 am

Lawl.

Also, seems that the dramar taught the whiners a lesson and killed Retro's thread. Is good.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest November 30th 2012, 7:57 pm

Mly wrote:Someone kindly inform these whelps that if they have complaints about me, they can march their sorry asses down here and say them to my face.

We totally did what you asked. Totally.
    sykog
    sykog

SoA RAEG; or, why u so glad, bruh? Blackr10SoA RAEG; or, why u so glad, bruh? Medalw11SoA RAEG; or, why u so glad, bruh? Medalg10SoA RAEG; or, why u so glad, bruh? Zigzag10SoA RAEG; or, why u so glad, bruh? Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog December 1st 2012, 12:18 am

Oh noes! We'll never get new members again because of this! Angels nasty comments almost saddened me, but then I realized I'm no longer staff, so it has nothing to do with me (:
    Pianta
    Pianta

SoA RAEG; or, why u so glad, bruh? Medalw11SoA RAEG; or, why u so glad, bruh? Medalg10SoA RAEG; or, why u so glad, bruh? White10SoA RAEG; or, why u so glad, bruh? Medal13

Rep21

Post by Pianta December 4th 2012, 3:07 pm

Too bad they're right.

trololol no i luv u guise haters gun hate
    Moran

Rep34

Post by Moran December 4th 2012, 5:06 pm

What happened to the cool Pianta, anyway? It's like she got replaced with an evil twin and no one noticed. Except not so much evil as whiny and bitchy.

Anyway, you ragequit over the resolution to the schism that led to that, and when we see you again a week later, what's the first thing you post? Whining over it after the fact. Your credit's quickly running out. You have one more chance to be a good little girl and stop bitching before I make that red text in your sig the truth.
    Pianta
    Pianta

SoA RAEG; or, why u so glad, bruh? Medalw11SoA RAEG; or, why u so glad, bruh? Medalg10SoA RAEG; or, why u so glad, bruh? White10SoA RAEG; or, why u so glad, bruh? Medal13

Rep21

Post by Pianta December 4th 2012, 6:30 pm

You can be butthurt all you want. I really don't care anymore. You used to be cool guys, really. I used to care about you guys. But like I said before, sometimes you lose respect for people. And what, ragequit? I'm just done with this place.

Yeah, wanting to ban someone because of 1 post, wow, is really mature. Mly, I expected more of you.

And with that, I'm out. Ban me if you want, if that makes you feel better. <3
    Yioibon
    Yioibon

Rep3

Post by Yioibon December 4th 2012, 10:32 pm

Pianta wrote:You can be butthurt all you want. I really don't care anymore. You used to be cool guys, really. I used to care about you guys. But like I said before, sometimes you lose respect for people. And what, ragequit? I'm just done with this place.

Yeah, wanting to ban someone because of 1 post, wow, is really mature. Mly, I expected more of you.

We are still cool, you just can't handle how cool we are because it blinds you.
    SoA RAEG; or, why u so glad, bruh? Tumblr_lam56qPVoZ1qc46e7o1_500
    Spoiler:
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz December 4th 2012, 10:39 pm

Pianta wrote:You can be butthurt all you want. I really don't care anymore. You used to be cool guys, really. I used to care about you guys. But like I said before, sometimes you lose respect for people. And what, ragequit? I'm just done with this place.

Love you too.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

SoA RAEG; or, why u so glad, bruh? ZtZYh

SoA RAEG; or, why u so glad, bruh? Blackr10SoA RAEG; or, why u so glad, bruh? Medalw11SoA RAEG; or, why u so glad, bruh? Zigzag10SoA RAEG; or, why u so glad, bruh? White10SoA RAEG; or, why u so glad, bruh? Medal13SoA RAEG; or, why u so glad, bruh? 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter December 5th 2012, 6:19 pm

This is stupid and as such shall be locked.
    Yioibon
    Yioibon

Rep3

Post by Yioibon December 5th 2012, 10:13 pm

The Freedom Fighter wrote:This is stupid and as such shall be locked.
    You would lock this topic, why are you not loyal to us?
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

SoA RAEG; or, why u so glad, bruh? Blackr10SoA RAEG; or, why u so glad, bruh? Medalw11SoA RAEG; or, why u so glad, bruh? Zigzag10SoA RAEG; or, why u so glad, bruh? White10SoA RAEG; or, why u so glad, bruh? Medal13SoA RAEG; or, why u so glad, bruh? 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter December 6th 2012, 12:46 am

I locked it because I'm loyal.
    Yioibon
    Yioibon

Rep3

Post by Yioibon December 6th 2012, 1:34 am

The Freedom Fighter wrote:I locked it because I'm loyal.
    Loyal? To whom are you loyal to? You lock our defense from slander thread (this one) and then claim loyalty to us? That does not sound loyal to me. Don't you have station to manage?
    SoA RAEG; or, why u so glad, bruh? Tumblr_lezoobgF4E1qc46e7o1_500
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter December 6th 2012, 3:15 am

Yioibon wrote:
    The Freedom Fighter wrote:I locked it because I'm loyal.
    Loyal? To whom are you loyal to? You lock our defense from slander thread (this one) and then claim loyalty to us? That does not sound loyal to me. Don't you have station to manage?
    This isn't a defense of slander. It's just pointing out that there was yet another fight about the wrongs TSC committed and having the Tescians come to support Tescia.

And frankly, I'm loyal to the site because, as Zezima told me, he wanted a site that had an atmosphere to contrast SOA and, more or less, reduce the amount of flaming. So I'm going to be helping do just that, just as he wanted. He wanted an increase in intelligent discussion. And having me back, he wants me to help restore justice and maintain integrity of the site. I don't see how this topic does either one of those, and is filled with people just spamming lol.
    Moran

Rep34

Post by Moran December 8th 2012, 1:29 pm

Okay, Zez is clearly out of his goddamn mind of late, and Lan's re-promotion isn't the only proof to support that by any stretch. Well, I've fixed the latter problem, whether Lan or Zez particularly like me for it or not. Now shut the fuck up, Lan.

ETA: Faaan-freaking-tastic. That didn't work. I hate it when this happens.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content