The ancient lands.

+2
Zez
Yoyo
6 posters

How many trips to BestBuy till you get a working X-Box 360?

Anonymous

How many trips to BestBuy till you get a working X-Box 360? Empty How many trips to BestBuy till you get a working X-Box 360?

Post by Guest October 15th 2008, 7:50 pm

Well for me two. That's right I got an X-Box 360 to play Sonic 06. Took it home, set it up and played. I didn't get one minute into the game when it froze. I reset it and it was still freezing. Then when I reset it, it wouldn't start and I got three red circles. I looked at the manuel and it tells you what to de about two red circles and four, but not three :scratch: Going crazy I took it back the same day to exchange it. The greeter at the door asked if I got the red circles, so I wasn't alone. I took it to the casher and got another one "last one on the shelf" 8) Took it home and played it and haven't had a problem since. :D
    Yoyo
    Yoyo

How many trips to BestBuy till you get a working X-Box 360? WFmvl

How many trips to BestBuy till you get a working X-Box 360? Blackr10

: Male
     Rep0

How many trips to BestBuy till you get a working X-Box 360? Empty Re: How many trips to BestBuy till you get a working X-Box 360?

Post by Yoyo October 15th 2008, 10:07 pm

I go to Circuit City, aha
    Zez
    Zez

How many trips to BestBuy till you get a working X-Box 360? VOZLn

How many trips to BestBuy till you get a working X-Box 360? Blackr10How many trips to BestBuy till you get a working X-Box 360? Medalw11How many trips to BestBuy till you get a working X-Box 360? Zigzag10How many trips to BestBuy till you get a working X-Box 360? Medal13

Rep24

How many trips to BestBuy till you get a working X-Box 360? Empty Re: How many trips to BestBuy till you get a working X-Box 360?

Post by Zez October 21st 2008, 2:43 am

Yoyo wrote:I go to Circuit City, aha
    lol
    Erazor
    Erazor

How many trips to BestBuy till you get a working X-Box 360? Imagee10

How many trips to BestBuy till you get a working X-Box 360? Blackr10How many trips to BestBuy till you get a working X-Box 360? Medalw11How many trips to BestBuy till you get a working X-Box 360? Medalg10How many trips to BestBuy till you get a working X-Box 360? White10How many trips to BestBuy till you get a working X-Box 360? Medal13

Rep22

Post by Erazor October 22nd 2008, 3:54 pm

I got mine at a Gamespot. But I had to replace it twice due to it's amazing ability to claim that it was overheating (two quarters) in a 50 degree room and being able to break it's own A/V cables.
    Roterblitz
    Roterblitz

How many trips to BestBuy till you get a working X-Box 360? Blackr10How many trips to BestBuy till you get a working X-Box 360? Medalw11How many trips to BestBuy till you get a working X-Box 360? Medalg10How many trips to BestBuy till you get a working X-Box 360? White10How many trips to BestBuy till you get a working X-Box 360? Medal13

Rep6

Post by Roterblitz November 2nd 2008, 12:23 am

I walked in, bought it, and I haven't gone back since.
    Boom
    Boom

How many trips to BestBuy till you get a working X-Box 360? GOMM8

How many trips to BestBuy till you get a working X-Box 360? Blackr10How many trips to BestBuy till you get a working X-Box 360? Medal13

Rep1

Post by Boom December 19th 2008, 3:41 pm

Shadow122
    Shadow122

How many trips to BestBuy till you get a working X-Box 360? Medalw11How many trips to BestBuy till you get a working X-Box 360? White10How many trips to BestBuy till you get a working X-Box 360? Medal13

Rep1

Post by Shadow122 February 25th 2009, 11:41 am

Zezima wrote:
    Yoyo wrote:I go to Circuit City, aha
    lol

CC is out of buis so haha

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content