8 posters

My Little Pony and Sonic

AppleDerpy20
    AppleDerpy20

My Little Pony and Sonic WFmvl

Rep0

My Little Pony and Sonic Empty My Little Pony and Sonic

Post by AppleDerpy20 June 15th 2014, 5:09 pm

Good evening, Sonicfags. Allow me first to apologize for this interruption. I was, like many of you, a fan of the series—the greatness of the games, etc.—I enjoyed them as much as any fan. But in the events of recent years, these fans of the past usually associated with art, stories, and so on—I thought I could mark this June, a month that is simply perfect, by taking some time out of my daily life with my friends, to sit down and have a field day hacking and doxing you. There are, of course, those who will try to oppose me. I suspect even now, orders are being posted on the threads, as well as chatrooms. Why? Because while the your supposed "superriority" may be used in lieu of conversation, doxes and hackings will always retain their power. Doxes offer the means to freedom, but only for those who will use them, such as the enunciation of truth. And the truth is, there is something terribly wrong with your fanbase, isn't there, Sonucfags? Retardation and hatred, intolerance and oppression. And where once you had the freedom to do as you please, to think and post as you saw fit, you now have censors and systems of restrictions coercing your conformity and invading My Little Pony, as well as its fanbase. How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well, certainly, there are those who are more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable. But again, truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror. I know why you did it. I know you are in contempt. Who wouldn't be? War, terror, raids. There are a myriad of problems which conspire to corrupt your reason and rob you of your common sense. Fear and hatred are getting the best of you, and in your rage, you turned to the now corrupt Sega. They promised you good Sonic games, they promised you greatness, and all they demanded in return was your silent, obedient and blind devotion. And now, I seek to end that blind devotion. More than twenty years ago, a once-great company wished to revolutionize the gaming industry forever. Their hope was to remind the world that greatness, a great legacy, and awesome fan art are more than ideas—they are perfection. So if you've seen nothing, if the crimes of this once-great company remain unknown to you, then I would suggest that you allow the month of June to pass unmarked. But if you see what I see, if you feel as I feel, and if you would seek as I seek, then I ask you to stand in a line tonight, upon this forum, and I shall give you a June that shall never, ever be forgot.

My Little Pony and Sonic G9hg
    Pooka
    Pooka

My Little Pony and Sonic Kz2PK

: Male
     Rep1

My Little Pony and Sonic Empty Re: My Little Pony and Sonic

Post by Pooka June 16th 2014, 7:22 pm

Myahahahahaha! I shall rise from my grave only to tumble down in it.

Actually I came to this site JUST TODAY for nostalgia purposes and the first thing I see is a pony staring with her soulless eyes right into me, effectively setting off that alarm, that didn't set off that much recently, until a post about a World Cup being everywhere on the internet was brought up and I mentioned the curse of MLP...

Anyways, welcome here. The site's pretty empty, so you can rampage I guess. It seems. I guess nobody's going to care if I post rule breaking content...
    sykog
    sykog

My Little Pony and Sonic Imagee10

My Little Pony and Sonic Blackr10My Little Pony and Sonic Medalw11My Little Pony and Sonic Medalg10My Little Pony and Sonic Zigzag10My Little Pony and Sonic Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog June 17th 2014, 2:43 am

Nice to meet you too
    Pooka
    Pooka

Rep1

Post by Pooka June 17th 2014, 4:20 am

"Crimes of this once-great company"

Wait a second here... Game releases that are remote from terrible became crimes? Yeah yeah, we should arrest the founder of SEGA and shut it down while other criminals go ahead and kill and steal.

Mhm.

My Little Pony and Sonic VOZLn

My Little Pony and Sonic Blackr10My Little Pony and Sonic Medal13My Little Pony and Sonic Medalw11

Rep33

Post by 84 July 6th 2014, 1:35 am

Gr8 b8 m8 I r8 u 8/8
    sykog
    sykog

My Little Pony and Sonic Blackr10My Little Pony and Sonic Medalw11My Little Pony and Sonic Medalg10My Little Pony and Sonic Zigzag10My Little Pony and Sonic Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog July 6th 2014, 2:25 am

I wish this guy came back. He would have been fun.
    Zezima
    Zezima
    Adeio Vasilia
    Adeio Vasilia

My Little Pony and Sonic Blackr10My Little Pony and Sonic White10My Little Pony and Sonic 2nio02t

Rep80

Post by Zezima July 6th 2014, 4:00 am

sykog wrote:I wish this guy came back. He would have been fun.

Do you really not see who this is?
    sykog
    sykog

Rep29

Post by sykog July 6th 2014, 5:10 am

Zezima wrote:

No I do not. Oh well.
    sykog
    sykog

Rep29

Post by sykog July 6th 2014, 5:10 am

Zezima wrote:

No I do not. Oh well.
    Pooka
    Pooka

Rep1

Post by Pooka July 6th 2014, 7:43 am

Curse the Christian king and his army of- oh wait I'm not playing Assassin's Creed, am I?

Curse the pony queen and her army of traitors! What I know is that Salah El'Net will rescue the internet from the dreaded pony invasion! It is our very existence that we are fighting for!
    Zez
    Zez

My Little Pony and Sonic Blackr10My Little Pony and Sonic Medalw11My Little Pony and Sonic Zigzag10My Little Pony and Sonic Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez July 6th 2014, 5:23 pm

In a site comprised of pointless, meandering, directionless rambling, this is especially pointless, meandering, and directionless. Torn between locking it, or moving it to random.
    Jmh
    Jmh

My Little Pony and Sonic Medalw11My Little Pony and Sonic White10My Little Pony and Sonic Medal13

Rep67

Post by Jmh July 6th 2014, 5:55 pm

Zezima wrote:

I'm not sure who it is either, he just randomly showed up.
    Zez
    Zez

My Little Pony and Sonic Blackr10My Little Pony and Sonic Medalw11My Little Pony and Sonic Zigzag10My Little Pony and Sonic Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez July 6th 2014, 6:16 pm

Are you serious. Are you being serious right now. Is this you being serious.

My Little Pony and Sonic Blackr10My Little Pony and Sonic Medal13My Little Pony and Sonic Medalw11

Rep33

Post by 84 July 6th 2014, 10:11 pm

It's obviously Icetech, guys move on.
    Jmh
    Jmh

My Little Pony and Sonic Medalw11My Little Pony and Sonic White10My Little Pony and Sonic Medal13

Rep67

Post by Jmh July 6th 2014, 11:27 pm

Zez wrote:Are you serious. Are you being serious right now. Is this you being serious.
    I can dimly see who it is. But calmly, I will figure it out firmly.
    dfarmer2001
    dfarmer2001

My Little Pony and Sonic WFmvl

Rep0

Post by dfarmer2001 July 26th 2014, 8:49 pm

Hmmm. That was rude lol.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content