+2
NeoMetalSonic
Jmh
6 posters

Super Smash Bros. - By Book, Blade, and Crest of Flame

Jmh
    Jmh

Super Smash Bros. - By Book, Blade, and Crest of Flame  Imagee10

Super Smash Bros. - By Book, Blade, and Crest of Flame  Medalw11Super Smash Bros. - By Book, Blade, and Crest of Flame  White10Super Smash Bros. - By Book, Blade, and Crest of Flame  Medal13

: Male
     Rep67

Super Smash Bros. - By Book, Blade, and Crest of Flame  Empty Super Smash Bros. - By Book, Blade, and Crest of Flame

Post by Jmh July 14th 2014, 12:49 pm

This might be my favorite reveal yet.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Super Smash Bros. - By Book, Blade, and Crest of Flame  Blackr10Super Smash Bros. - By Book, Blade, and Crest of Flame  Medalw11Super Smash Bros. - By Book, Blade, and Crest of Flame  Zigzag10Super Smash Bros. - By Book, Blade, and Crest of Flame  White10Super Smash Bros. - By Book, Blade, and Crest of Flame  Medal13Super Smash Bros. - By Book, Blade, and Crest of Flame  Medalg10

Rep35

Super Smash Bros. - By Book, Blade, and Crest of Flame  Empty Re: Super Smash Bros. - By Book, Blade, and Crest of Flame

Post by NeoMetalSonic July 14th 2014, 2:41 pm

Holy shit this completely blown away the leakfags and losing all Genmatsu credibility.

Super Smash Bros. - By Book, Blade, and Crest of Flame  VOZLn

Super Smash Bros. - By Book, Blade, and Crest of Flame  Blackr10Super Smash Bros. - By Book, Blade, and Crest of Flame  Medal13Super Smash Bros. - By Book, Blade, and Crest of Flame  Medalw11

Rep33

Super Smash Bros. - By Book, Blade, and Crest of Flame  Empty Re: Super Smash Bros. - By Book, Blade, and Crest of Flame

Post by 84 July 14th 2014, 2:57 pm

Lucina was my most anticipated newcomer but Robin looks awesome.

Hopefully Lucina's move set isn't a copy/paste of Marth's...
    MegaMan
    MegaMan

Super Smash Bros. - By Book, Blade, and Crest of Flame  WFmvl

Rep0

Post by MegaMan July 25th 2014, 5:24 pm

From the trailer, I gonna guess that a certain group of people will hate Robin and complain that he/she is OP. That group of people are known as "Tourneyfags".

Last edited by MegaMan on July 26th 2014, 3:09 am; edited 1 time in total
    sykog
    sykog

Super Smash Bros. - By Book, Blade, and Crest of Flame  Blackr10Super Smash Bros. - By Book, Blade, and Crest of Flame  Medalw11Super Smash Bros. - By Book, Blade, and Crest of Flame  Medalg10Super Smash Bros. - By Book, Blade, and Crest of Flame  Zigzag10Super Smash Bros. - By Book, Blade, and Crest of Flame  Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog July 26th 2014, 2:16 am

Wow, that's literally the same Robin I used.
    Pro
    Pro

Super Smash Bros. - By Book, Blade, and Crest of Flame  3qll2

Rep0

Post by Pro July 27th 2014, 12:46 am

sykog wrote:Wow, that's literally the same Robin I used.

Same! Now it's time for a re- play through of Awakening.

84 wrote:Hopefully Lucina's move set isn't a copy/paste of Marth's...
    My friend, bad news awaits. Although I'm sure you've figured this out by now....

Super Smash Bros. - By Book, Blade, and Crest of Flame  VOZLn

Super Smash Bros. - By Book, Blade, and Crest of Flame  Blackr10Super Smash Bros. - By Book, Blade, and Crest of Flame  Medal13Super Smash Bros. - By Book, Blade, and Crest of Flame  Medalw11

Rep33

Post by 84 July 27th 2014, 5:26 pm

Pro Gamer wrote:
    sykog wrote:Wow, that's literally the same Robin I used.

Same! Now it's time for a re- play through of Awakening.

84 wrote:Hopefully Lucina's move set isn't a copy/paste of Marth's...
    My friend, bad news awaits. Although I'm sure you've figured this out by now....

Indeed, but apparently Marth sucks in this so Lucina is the way to go anyways...

this is going off the E3 build though.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content