+2
Ringtails
Zez
6 posters

Why did the Chicken Cross the Road?

Zez
    Zez

Why did the Chicken Cross the Road? VOZLn

Why did the Chicken Cross the Road? Blackr10Why did the Chicken Cross the Road? Medalw11Why did the Chicken Cross the Road? Zigzag10Why did the Chicken Cross the Road? Medal13

: Male
     Rep24

Why did the Chicken Cross the Road? Empty Why did the Chicken Cross the Road?

Post by Zez March 19th 2009, 1:40 pm

Write your own answers and interpretations, just start with: Why did the chicken cross the road? ________________
    Ringtails
    Ringtails

Why did the Chicken Cross the Road? GOMM8

Why did the Chicken Cross the Road? White10Why did the Chicken Cross the Road? Medal13

Rep24

Why did the Chicken Cross the Road? Empty Re: Why did the Chicken Cross the Road?

Post by Ringtails March 19th 2009, 1:54 pm

Its little chicks were being gobbled up by the crocodile on the other side.

Since chickens have brains the size of peas, it will instinctively cross the road to peck at the croc. It will of course be eaten. Egg came before the chicken.
    codeorange

Why did the Chicken Cross the Road? Medalg10Why did the Chicken Cross the Road? White10Why did the Chicken Cross the Road? Medal13

Rep6

Why did the Chicken Cross the Road? Empty Re: Why did the Chicken Cross the Road?

Post by codeorange March 19th 2009, 2:14 pm

To start a campaign to drive KFC out of business.

"This is not fair, I tell you! That's our family you're dealing with! Go eat the cows!" - Random Chicken

Sorry, that was kinda out there, I know. Embarassed Ah well! lol
    Zez
    Zez

Why did the Chicken Cross the Road? Blackr10Why did the Chicken Cross the Road? Medalw11Why did the Chicken Cross the Road? Zigzag10Why did the Chicken Cross the Road? Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez March 19th 2009, 2:16 pm

codeorange wrote:To start a campaign to drive KFC out of business.

"This is not fair, I tell you! That's our family you're dealing with! Go eat the cows!" - Random Chicken

Ultimate War: KFC Versus Chick-Fil-A

Eat-Mor-Chikin Versus Go eat the cows!
    codeorange

Why did the Chicken Cross the Road? Medalg10Why did the Chicken Cross the Road? White10Why did the Chicken Cross the Road? Medal13

Rep6

Post by codeorange March 19th 2009, 2:22 pm

It doesn't matter to me much, because I eat both chicken sandwiches and burgers. The only winners here are the vegatarians. lol
    Zez
    Zez

Rep24

Post by Zez March 19th 2009, 2:24 pm

I eat Chicken and Beef, too. But I like me some Chicken Sandwhiches, a lot!
    codeorange

Rep6

Post by codeorange March 19th 2009, 2:53 pm

Here's another one:

To talk turkey with a friend about Thanksgiving!
    Roterblitz
    Roterblitz

Why did the Chicken Cross the Road? Blackr10Why did the Chicken Cross the Road? Medalw11Why did the Chicken Cross the Road? Medalg10Why did the Chicken Cross the Road? White10Why did the Chicken Cross the Road? Medal13

Rep6

Post by Roterblitz March 19th 2009, 9:42 pm

To prove he wasn't...chicken.
    sykog
    sykog

Why did the Chicken Cross the Road? Imagee10

Why did the Chicken Cross the Road? Blackr10Why did the Chicken Cross the Road? Medalw11Why did the Chicken Cross the Road? Medalg10Why did the Chicken Cross the Road? Zigzag10Why did the Chicken Cross the Road? Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog March 20th 2009, 11:38 pm

Because it's FAT.
    codeorange

Rep6

Post by codeorange March 21st 2009, 1:28 am

sykog77 wrote:Because it's FAT.

If the chicken wanted to shed some weight, it should've bought a treadmill! Don't risk your life running across the road! :Whoa!: lol
    Shadow122
    Shadow122

Why did the Chicken Cross the Road? Medalw11Why did the Chicken Cross the Road? White10Why did the Chicken Cross the Road? Medal13

Rep1

Post by Shadow122 March 21st 2009, 5:37 am

BECAUSE HE WANTED TO CCROSS TO DE OTHA SIDE DUH

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content