Zez
Shadow122
Miles24
codeorange
8 posters

What did you dream?

codeorange

What did you dream? GOMM8

What did you dream? Medalg10What did you dream? White10What did you dream? Medal13

: Male
     Rep6

What did you dream? Empty What did you dream?

Post by codeorange March 21st 2009, 9:30 pm

It's self-explanitory. This is a topic where you can talk about any weird or funky dreams that you had. Anything that made you go "Huh? Why did I dream about that?" It can be any type of dream. Funny dreams, weird dreams, dreams about nothing, and yeah, even nightmares.
    Miles24
    Miles24

What did you dream? Imagee10

What did you dream? Blackr10What did you dream? Medalw11What did you dream? White10What did you dream? Medal13What did you dream? 2nio02t

Rep2

What did you dream? Empty Re: What did you dream?

Post by Miles24 March 21st 2009, 10:12 pm

If anything, the most awkward dreams that I have had are Deja Vus. For some reason, they have begun to become more clear, and have been happening much more frequently. As well, they seem to be much longer than the ones that I have had in the past. One that I can remember, I was looking over the Administration panel for a forum, at the same time of night, with a certain song playing, and one of my parents places a blue pencil sharpener on the computer desk while I was doing so. About three days later, the blue pencil sharpener was placed in front of me, with the very song that I heard in my dream, at the very same time, with the Administration panel open.
    Shadow122
    Shadow122

What did you dream? VOZLn

What did you dream? Medalw11What did you dream? White10What did you dream? Medal13

Rep1

Post by Shadow122 March 21st 2009, 10:48 pm

:Whoa!: That is weird.

I have dreams that when I die I actually feel the pain.
    codeorange

What did you dream? Medalg10What did you dream? White10What did you dream? Medal13

Rep6

Post by codeorange March 21st 2009, 10:54 pm

I know this sounds a bit odd, but I did have a nightmare back when I was like 5 years old. To this day I still remember this. I was basically in one of the bedrooms of my house, and I noticed that there was a lunch box just sitting on the floor for no reason at all. I got closer to it (big mistake) and then went over to open it. Then the next thing I knew, I was being pulled in viciously by a random hand that was in the lunch box. It was pulling me into the lunch box. The dream ended when I was pulled in completely, not knowing where I would end up... :Whoa!:
    Shadow122
    Shadow122

What did you dream? Medalw11What did you dream? White10What did you dream? Medal13

Rep1

Post by Shadow122 March 21st 2009, 11:24 pm

I had a nightmare that a evil spirit possessed me and made me kill all my friends and family :Whoa!:
    Zez
    Zez

What did you dream? Blackr10What did you dream? Medalw11What did you dream? Zigzag10What did you dream? Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez March 22nd 2009, 4:56 am

Miles24 wrote:If anything, the most awkward dreams that I have had are Deja Vus. For some reason, they have begun to become more clear, and have been happening much more frequently. As well, they seem to be much longer than the ones that I have had in the past. One that I can remember, I was looking over the Administration panel for a forum, at the same time of night, with a certain song playing, and one of my parents places a blue pencil sharpener on the computer desk while I was doing so. About three days later, the blue pencil sharpener was placed in front of me, with the very song that I heard in my dream, at the very same time, with the Administration panel open.

I had that happen to me once. I won't go into time consuming details but; I needed to find a mother cat and where she was hiding her kittens, and I had a dream of my backyard that I looked behind the shed and I found the white kittens. The next day, although I never knew what the kittens were going to look like because I had never seen them before, I checked behind the shed, and whammo, I find white kittens just like in my dream. No one to this date can explain how that happened.
    SonicFan 1
    SonicFan 1

Rep3

Post by SonicFan 1 March 22nd 2009, 6:21 am

I had a dream once where this chick in my roll call class was my girlfriend. I didn't even like her and I think a couple days later my friend who knew her told me that she liked me. It was so weird. I didn't tell anyone about the dream. She started to talk to me so I knew my friend wasn't joking. Its like my dream came true. Like I said before I didn't even like her and I told knowone about the dream. Has this sort of thing happened to anyone else?
    Zez
    Zez

What did you dream? Blackr10What did you dream? Medalw11What did you dream? Zigzag10What did you dream? Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez March 22nd 2009, 6:23 am

SonicFan 1 wrote:I had a dream once where this chick in my roll call class was my girlfriend. I didn't even like her and I think a couple days later my friend who knew her told me that she liked me. Has this sort of thing happened to anyone else?

Look at my and Miles24's posts.
    SonicFan 1
    SonicFan 1

Rep3

Post by SonicFan 1 March 22nd 2009, 6:25 am

Zezima wrote:
    SonicFan 1 wrote:I had a dream once where this chick in my roll call class was my girlfriend. I didn't even like her and I think a couple days later my friend who knew her told me that she liked me. Has this sort of thing happened to anyone else?

Look at my and Miles24's posts.
    Oh yeah I looked at both of yours before. Amazing how this stuff happens huh?
    SonicFan 1
    SonicFan 1

Rep3

Post by SonicFan 1 March 22nd 2009, 6:28 am

You know what this means? Me, Zezima and Miles can see the FUTURE!!! Dun dun dun.
    Zez
    Zez

Rep24

Post by Zez March 22nd 2009, 6:29 am

SonicFan 1 wrote:Oh yeah I looked at both of yours before. Amazing how this stuff happens huh?

I can't explain it, but yeah, it's crazy. It makes no logical sense that you would dream of a future event and for it to actually happen in real space-time is just so mind boggling it's ridiculous.
    SonicFan 1
    SonicFan 1

Rep3

Post by SonicFan 1 March 22nd 2009, 6:30 am

Zezima wrote:
    SonicFan 1 wrote:Oh yeah I looked at both of yours before. Amazing how this stuff happens huh?

I can't explain it, but yeah, it's crazy. It makes no logical sense that you would dream of a future event and for it to actually happen in real space-time is just so mind boggling it's ridiculous.
    Yeah. Its amazing though.
    Pianta
    Pianta

What did you dream? Medalw11What did you dream? Medalg10What did you dream? White10What did you dream? Medal13

: Female
     Rep21

Post by Pianta March 22nd 2009, 6:31 am

Awesome!

I dreamed once that I was Klonoa. I listened to this song before I went to bed. Best. Dream. EVER.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HIoRGcWFns
    Zez
    Zez

Rep24

Post by Zez March 22nd 2009, 6:33 am

Pianta wrote:I dreamed once that I was Klonoa.

A whatty what? :???:
    SonicFan 1
    SonicFan 1

Rep3

Post by SonicFan 1 March 22nd 2009, 6:34 am

Pianta wrote:Awesome!

I dreamed once that I was Klonoa. I listened to this song before I went to bed. Best. Dream. EVER.
    And how did that feel?
    SonicFan 1
    SonicFan 1

Rep3

Post by SonicFan 1 March 22nd 2009, 6:35 am

Zezima wrote:

http://www.freewebs.com/kirbyscrib/klonoa1_2.jpg
    Pianta
    Pianta

What did you dream? Medalw11What did you dream? Medalg10What did you dream? White10What did you dream? Medal13

: Female
     Rep21

Post by Pianta March 22nd 2009, 6:37 am

Zezima wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klonoa

SonicFan 1 wrote:
    Pianta wrote:Awesome!

And how did that feel?

Weird. I was in the first level of Klonoa: Door to Phantomile.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zImE_dOpTo4
    I can't remeber it clearly...
    sykog
    sykog

What did you dream? Blackr10What did you dream? Medalw11What did you dream? Medalg10What did you dream? Zigzag10What did you dream? Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog March 22nd 2009, 9:32 am

I almost never had dreams. It's really wierd
    Boom
    Boom

What did you dream? Blackr10What did you dream? Medal13

Rep1

Post by Boom March 22nd 2009, 12:35 pm

I dreamt I was Scarecrow from the wizard of OZ last night.
    Shadow122
    Shadow122

Rep1

Post by Shadow122 March 22nd 2009, 11:06 pm

Last night I had a dream that my house caught on fire and while I was sleeping it was on fire and my dog had to wake me up.
    SonicFan 1
    SonicFan 1

Rep3

Post by SonicFan 1 March 23rd 2009, 12:39 am

Boom wrote:I dreamt I was Scarecrow from the wizard of OZ last night.
    What was that like?
    Zez
    Zez

Rep24

Post by Zez March 23rd 2009, 2:29 am

sykog77 wrote:I almost never had dreams. It's really wierd

You only dream when you are sleeping lightly. The lighter you sleep, the more vivid your dream, the deeper your sleep the less you remember the dream. So basically insomniacs have dreams every night and those who sleep well almost never remember dreams.
    codeorange

Rep6

Post by codeorange March 23rd 2009, 2:49 am

Sometimes I just have dreams of numerous flashbacks that are just crammed together, and very little time is spent on those flashbacks. I don't know how else to explain that, but let's just say everything just goes by very quickly. Those dreams always feel weird to me.
    Boom
    Boom

What did you dream? Blackr10What did you dream? Medal13

Rep1

Post by Boom March 23rd 2009, 1:51 pm

SonicFan 1 wrote:
    Boom wrote:I dreamt I was Scarecrow from the wizard of OZ last night.
    What was that like?
    I did alot of flips.
    Then...I impersonated winkies.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content