sykog
The Freedom Fighter
Gamma The Great
7 posters

Which Series Do You Want Revived - Comics

Poll

Comics

[ 1 ]
    Which Series Do You Want Revived - Comics Bar_le1125%Which Series Do You Want Revived - Comics Bar_ri11 [25%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Which Series Do You Want Revived - Comics Bar_le110%Which Series Do You Want Revived - Comics Bar_ri11 [0%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Which Series Do You Want Revived - Comics Bar_le1175%Which Series Do You Want Revived - Comics Bar_ri11 [75%] 

Total Votes: 4
    Gamma The Great
    Gamma The Great

Which Series Do You Want Revived - Comics VOZLn

Which Series Do You Want Revived - Comics Medalw11Which Series Do You Want Revived - Comics Medalg10Which Series Do You Want Revived - Comics Zigzag10Which Series Do You Want Revived - Comics Medal13

Rep2

Which Series Do You Want Revived - Comics Empty Which Series Do You Want Revived - Comics

Post by Gamma The Great March 24th 2009, 5:08 am

Which Archie Series do you want revived? Tails, Knuckles, or Sally Comics?

Last edited by Gamma The Great on April 3rd 2009, 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Which Series Do You Want Revived - Comics ZtZYh

Which Series Do You Want Revived - Comics Blackr10Which Series Do You Want Revived - Comics Medalw11Which Series Do You Want Revived - Comics Zigzag10Which Series Do You Want Revived - Comics White10Which Series Do You Want Revived - Comics Medal13Which Series Do You Want Revived - Comics 2nio02t

: Male
     Rep76

Which Series Do You Want Revived - Comics Empty Re: Which Series Do You Want Revived - Comics

Post by The Freedom Fighter March 24th 2009, 6:14 pm

I never read any of them, but Knuckles' seemed interesting.
    sykog
    sykog

Which Series Do You Want Revived - Comics Imagee10

Which Series Do You Want Revived - Comics Blackr10Which Series Do You Want Revived - Comics Medalw11Which Series Do You Want Revived - Comics Medalg10Which Series Do You Want Revived - Comics Zigzag10Which Series Do You Want Revived - Comics Medal13

Rep29

Which Series Do You Want Revived - Comics Empty Re: Which Series Do You Want Revived - Comics

Post by sykog March 24th 2009, 8:19 pm

None. Keep Sonic Universe, Iv'e only read one issue and it's already incredible.
    Zez
    Zez

Which Series Do You Want Revived - Comics Blackr10Which Series Do You Want Revived - Comics Medalw11Which Series Do You Want Revived - Comics Zigzag10Which Series Do You Want Revived - Comics Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez March 25th 2009, 3:39 am

I hated Sonic's Universe and Sonic X. I would say the Knuckles series though. The Tails and Sally ones were only a mini series of three issues each and were both meh. Knuckles went on to become the third best Sonic Comic Book series ever with 32 issues.
    Sonic Fan
    Sonic Fan

Which Series Do You Want Revived - Comics GOMM8

Which Series Do You Want Revived - Comics Medal13

: Female
     Rep0

Post by Sonic Fan March 31st 2009, 10:20 am

I'll go with Sally as she's my 2nd favourite character. I read the Knuckles comics and I hated them, they were the most boring comics I've ever read in my life.
    Zez
    Zez

Which Series Do You Want Revived - Comics Blackr10Which Series Do You Want Revived - Comics Medalw11Which Series Do You Want Revived - Comics Zigzag10Which Series Do You Want Revived - Comics Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez March 31st 2009, 2:29 pm

Sonic Fan wrote:I read the Knuckles comics and I hated them, they were the most boring comics I've ever read in my life.

*Ding! Ding!* AAAAAAaaaaannnnnnnnndddd..... Fight!
    lol, jk.

But; They were only boring because they delved into the plot deeply instead of making obvious fights. So I suppose you're a Tracy Yardley fan?
    Gamma The Great
    Gamma The Great

Which Series Do You Want Revived - Comics Medalw11Which Series Do You Want Revived - Comics Medalg10Which Series Do You Want Revived - Comics Zigzag10Which Series Do You Want Revived - Comics Medal13

Rep2

Post by Gamma The Great April 3rd 2009, 2:38 pm

I want the Knuckles comics revived. Also; Poll added.
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Which Series Do You Want Revived - Comics Blackr10Which Series Do You Want Revived - Comics Medalw11Which Series Do You Want Revived - Comics Medalg10Which Series Do You Want Revived - Comics White10Which Series Do You Want Revived - Comics Medal13

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 April 3rd 2009, 6:31 pm

If any were to be revived they had better be enhanced and made better. I haven't seen any of them but I'm pretty sure there was a reason for them being discontinued. I'll just assume it was the lack of interest in continuing with the story for both the fans and creators.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Which Series Do You Want Revived - Comics ZtZYh

Which Series Do You Want Revived - Comics Blackr10Which Series Do You Want Revived - Comics Medalw11Which Series Do You Want Revived - Comics Zigzag10Which Series Do You Want Revived - Comics White10Which Series Do You Want Revived - Comics Medal13Which Series Do You Want Revived - Comics 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter April 3rd 2009, 7:36 pm

Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:If any were to be revived they had better be enhanced and made better. I haven't seen any of them but I'm pretty sure there was a reason for them being discontinued. I'll just assume it was the lack of interest in continuing with the story for both the fans and creators.
    Veronica Mars was canceled, and that show ruled like there was no tomorrow. It could have been a lack of interest, but that doesn't mean it couldn't have been awesome.
    Zez
    Zez

Rep24

Post by Zez April 4th 2009, 1:11 am

The Freedom Fighter wrote:
    Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:If any were to be revived they had better be enhanced and made better. I haven't seen any of them but I'm pretty sure there was a reason for them being discontinued. I'll just assume it was the lack of interest in continuing with the story for both the fans and creators.
    Veronica Mars was canceled, and that show ruled like there was no tomorrow. It could have been a lack of interest, but that doesn't mean it couldn't have been awesome.

Exactly. Tails and Sally had 3 issues each, whilst Knuckles had 32.
    codeorange

Which Series Do You Want Revived - Comics GOMM8

Which Series Do You Want Revived - Comics Medalg10Which Series Do You Want Revived - Comics White10Which Series Do You Want Revived - Comics Medal13

Rep6

Post by codeorange April 25th 2009, 3:23 am

While I believe it was great for Knuckles to have his own series of comics, I hope for a Tails series of comics if it ever gets revived. Consider that Archie's comics look much enhanced in style, any comic series will look much better. I just think that sometimes we don't even see Tails in the main series for a short period of time and we wonder where he flew off to. That's only me, though.

Last edited by codeorange on April 26th 2009, 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Which Series Do You Want Revived - Comics Blackr10Which Series Do You Want Revived - Comics Medalw11Which Series Do You Want Revived - Comics Medalg10Which Series Do You Want Revived - Comics White10Which Series Do You Want Revived - Comics Medal13

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 April 25th 2009, 12:43 pm

A Chaotix series would be more entertaing then a lot of these would for me though. A comic centered around fictional detectives from the Sonic universe.
    sykog
    sykog

Which Series Do You Want Revived - Comics Imagee10

Which Series Do You Want Revived - Comics Blackr10Which Series Do You Want Revived - Comics Medalw11Which Series Do You Want Revived - Comics Medalg10Which Series Do You Want Revived - Comics Zigzag10Which Series Do You Want Revived - Comics Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog April 25th 2009, 12:58 pm

Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:A Chaotix series would be more entertaing then a lot of these would for me though. A comic centered around fictional detectives from the Sonic universe.
    That could go in Sonic universe. We should get the members righting a letter about it!!! : ):
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 April 25th 2009, 12:59 pm

sykog77 wrote:
    Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:A Chaotix series would be more entertaing then a lot of these would for me though. A comic centered around fictional detectives from the Sonic universe.
    That could go in Sonic universe. We should get the members righting a letter about it!!! : ):

Fan 1: There isn't enough Chaotix!

Fan 2: Let's complain about it!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content