The ancient lands.

3 posters

Dig a hole through the Earth

Zez
    Zez

Dig a hole through the Earth VOZLn

Dig a hole through the Earth Blackr10Dig a hole through the Earth Medalw11Dig a hole through the Earth Zigzag10Dig a hole through the Earth Medal13

: Male
     Rep24

Dig a hole through the Earth Empty Dig a hole through the Earth

Post by Zez March 25th 2009, 3:53 am

http://www.antipodemap.com/

Find where the other side of the planet is instantly. Note that if you if you actually do manage to dig a tunnel through to the other side and jump in it will take you 42 minutes to get there.

In geography, the antipodes of any place on Earth is its antipodal point; that is, the region on the Earth's surface which is diametrically opposite to it. Two points which are antipodal to one another are connected by a straight line through the centre of the Earth.

Double-click on or move the original map to set a marker on a desired location. The antipode map will automatically show it's antipodal location.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Dig a hole through the Earth Imagee10

Dig a hole through the Earth Blackr10Dig a hole through the Earth Medalw11Dig a hole through the Earth Zigzag10Dig a hole through the Earth White10Dig a hole through the Earth Medal13Dig a hole through the Earth Medalg10

Rep35

Dig a hole through the Earth Empty Re: Dig a hole through the Earth

Post by NeoMetalSonic March 25th 2009, 10:01 am

Huh if I were to dig a hole under me right now it would lead me to the middle if the Indian Ocean
    Shadow122
    Shadow122

Dig a hole through the Earth VOZLn

Dig a hole through the Earth Medalw11Dig a hole through the Earth White10Dig a hole through the Earth Medal13

Rep1

Post by Shadow122 March 25th 2009, 10:38 am

But if you did dig a whole into the other side of the earth wouldn't you be falling up because of gravity?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content