+2
NeoMetalSonic
Zez
6 posters

Google runs over a deer

Zez
    Zez

Google runs over a deer VOZLn

Google runs over a deer Blackr10Google runs over a deer Medalw11Google runs over a deer Zigzag10Google runs over a deer Medal13

: Male
     Rep24

Google runs over a deer Empty Google runs over a deer

Post by Zez March 25th 2009, 4:04 am

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/pda/2009/jan/30/google-digitalmedia

Oh my god...
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Google runs over a deer Imagee10

Google runs over a deer Blackr10Google runs over a deer Medalw11Google runs over a deer Zigzag10Google runs over a deer White10Google runs over a deer Medal13Google runs over a deer Medalg10

Rep35

Google runs over a deer Empty Re: Google runs over a deer

Post by NeoMetalSonic March 25th 2009, 9:50 am

THOSE BASTERDSI'm never using google AGAIN
    Shadow122
    Shadow122

Google runs over a deer Medalw11Google runs over a deer White10Google runs over a deer Medal13

Rep1

Post by Shadow122 March 25th 2009, 1:08 pm

STUPID GOOGLE
    Zez
    Zez

Google runs over a deer Blackr10Google runs over a deer Medalw11Google runs over a deer Zigzag10Google runs over a deer Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez March 25th 2009, 2:00 pm

It's funny as hell that you see it on Google Maps as they're running over. How much more embarrassing could it get for them?
    Hyper Shadow22
    Hyper Shadow22

Google runs over a deer 3qll2

Rep0

Post by Hyper Shadow22 March 25th 2009, 6:56 pm

Thats just sad...
    Shadow122
    Shadow122

Google runs over a deer Medalw11Google runs over a deer White10Google runs over a deer Medal13

Rep1

Post by Shadow122 March 25th 2009, 7:20 pm

I'm never using Google again.
    Manic Hedgehog
    Manic Hedgehog

Google runs over a deer Kz2PK

Rep2

Post by Manic Hedgehog March 26th 2009, 8:35 am

you ya'll forgetting this!

UPDATE 2: Google responds:

Gathering the imagery for Street View requires quite a bit of driving; as such, we take safety very seriously. Unfortunately, accidents do happen — as some people have noticed, one of our Street View cars hit a deer while driving on a rural road in upstate New York. Due to several user requests using the “Report a concern” tool, these images are no longer available in Street View. someone has reported the image! so there by usin' the report this will make google remove the image

In my book this was a accident! so now I think Google took this image and someone may had run over that poor deer. like come on my street we have a image that is way out of sync! and the image is Rick's Store is closed and that sign is gone!

oh and google didn't ran over the deer a stupid driver did! read this ---> The driver was understandably upset, and promptly stopped to alert the local police and the Street View team at Google. The deer was able to move and had left the area by the time the police arrived. The police explained to our driver that, sadly, this was not an uncommon occurrence in the region — the New York State Department of Transportation estimates that 60,000-70,000 deer collisions happen per year in New York alone — and no police report needed to be filed.
    AmericanHCharge
    AmericanHCharge

Rep0

Post by AmericanHCharge March 26th 2009, 8:48 am

Shadow122 wrote:I'm never using Google again.

Yahoo ftw.
    Manic Hedgehog
    Manic Hedgehog

Rep2

Post by Manic Hedgehog March 26th 2009, 8:54 am

AmericanHCharge wrote:

Yahoo ftw.

Yahoo is not even better! I love their mail service but they been upgrading too much and removing yahoo briefcase and they have new yahoo profiles which I really hate! >_> and their geocites site is hard to make! yahoo sucks Google is better take this my google site well..... since there's a problem of the remember me function is so well..... glitchy now and I have 268 Gmails in my inbox b/c I never read e-mails anymore >_> if you have a yahoo ID goto here http://profiles.yahoo.com/ and see what I mean!
    AmericanHCharge
    AmericanHCharge

Rep0

Post by AmericanHCharge March 26th 2009, 9:08 am

Scourge The Evil Hedgehog wrote:
    AmericanHCharge wrote:

Yahoo ftw.

Yahoo is not even better! I love their mail service but they been upgrading too much and removing yahoo briefcase and they have new yahoo profiles which I really hate! >_> and their geocites site is hard to make! yahoo sucks Google is better take this my google site well..... since there's a problem of the remember me function is so well..... glitchy now and I have 268 Gmails in my inbox b/c I never read e-mails anymore >_> if you have a yahoo ID goto here http://profiles.yahoo.com/ and see what I mean!

I was being sarcastic :Wink Wink:
    I only use Yahoo for the messenger, that's it.
    Manic Hedgehog
    Manic Hedgehog

Rep2

Post by Manic Hedgehog March 26th 2009, 9:13 am

AmericanHCharge wrote:
    Scourge The Evil Hedgehog wrote:
    AmericanHCharge wrote:

Yahoo ftw.

I was being sarcastic :Wink Wink:
    I only use Yahoo for the messenger, that's it.

oh Google runs over a deer NeoMetalSonic-1 what was that? only for messenger? I have some contacts but they talk to me Google runs over a deer RougeMad I want some more contact to talk to!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content