sykog
Ringtails
Zez
13 posters

[Query] Gray Dots and Post Backgrounds

Zez
    Zez

[Query] Gray Dots and Post Backgrounds VOZLn

[Query] Gray Dots and Post Backgrounds Blackr10[Query] Gray Dots and Post Backgrounds Medalw11[Query] Gray Dots and Post Backgrounds Zigzag10[Query] Gray Dots and Post Backgrounds Medal13

: Male
     Rep24

[Query] Gray Dots and Post Backgrounds Empty [Query] Gray Dots and Post Backgrounds

Post by Zez April 5th 2009, 4:02 am

The Freedom Fighter, Sykog77, Kapus, or Miles24. One of you guys added the SA2B Sonic in the background of the posts. First off, I want to know who did it, but more importantly to get those gray circles off of the quote and edit buttons.
    Ringtails
    Ringtails

[Query] Gray Dots and Post Backgrounds GOMM8

[Query] Gray Dots and Post Backgrounds White10[Query] Gray Dots and Post Backgrounds Medal13

Rep24

[Query] Gray Dots and Post Backgrounds Empty Re: [Query] Gray Dots and Post Backgrounds

Post by Ringtails April 5th 2009, 4:49 am

I hope that you intend to reward them or something, 'cause I like the post background. Kudos to whomever did it.

In an unrelated note, rep system is broken. There should be some limit to how much (neg)rep you can dish out in a day or against someone.
    sykog
    sykog

[Query] Gray Dots and Post Backgrounds Imagee10

[Query] Gray Dots and Post Backgrounds Blackr10[Query] Gray Dots and Post Backgrounds Medalw11[Query] Gray Dots and Post Backgrounds Medalg10[Query] Gray Dots and Post Backgrounds Zigzag10[Query] Gray Dots and Post Backgrounds Medal13

Rep29

[Query] Gray Dots and Post Backgrounds Empty Re: [Query] Gray Dots and Post Backgrounds

Post by sykog April 5th 2009, 9:58 am

Not me, but I like it.
    Miles24
    Miles24

[Query] Gray Dots and Post Backgrounds Blackr10[Query] Gray Dots and Post Backgrounds Medalw11[Query] Gray Dots and Post Backgrounds White10[Query] Gray Dots and Post Backgrounds Medal13[Query] Gray Dots and Post Backgrounds 2nio02t

Rep2

Post by Miles24 April 5th 2009, 11:52 am

It was not me. I don't exactly know how to do the such just yet. But I agree with Sykog, I rather like it.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

[Query] Gray Dots and Post Backgrounds ZtZYh

[Query] Gray Dots and Post Backgrounds Blackr10[Query] Gray Dots and Post Backgrounds Medalw11[Query] Gray Dots and Post Backgrounds Zigzag10[Query] Gray Dots and Post Backgrounds White10[Query] Gray Dots and Post Backgrounds Medal13[Query] Gray Dots and Post Backgrounds 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter April 5th 2009, 12:28 pm

Gray circles? Confused
    Plix
    Plix

Rep13

Post by Plix April 5th 2009, 2:40 pm

I kinda like the background.

And the quotes. What's wrong with them? I don't notice anything.

About the rep system, I disagree. If somebody makes a stupid post, people should be allowed to assign a negative score to it, no matter how much it drags their rep through the mud. If you don't want a negative rating, don't make dumb posts. I for one don't give negatives to people I don't like, but posts I disagree with strongly.
    Ringtails
    Ringtails

[Query] Gray Dots and Post Backgrounds White10[Query] Gray Dots and Post Backgrounds Medal13

Rep24

Post by Ringtails April 5th 2009, 4:41 pm

Process of elimination says Kapus.

SupaSEGA wrote:I kinda like the background.

And the quotes. What's wrong with them? I don't notice anything.

About the rep system, I disagree. If somebody makes a stupid post, people should be allowed to assign a negative score to it, no matter how much it drags their rep through the mud. If you don't want a negative rating, don't make dumb posts. I for one don't give negatives to people I don't like, but posts I disagree with strongly.
    Yeah, you're right. I guess I do like the system.

But I'm saying that it could be (and has been) abused. If I hated your guts, I could simply go through every post you've made and vote negative on each one. For every time I press that negative button, your rep would go down by one, right? If I was feeling really mean, I could bring down everyone's rep to the negatives in less than an hour.
    I don't know how much control you have, but I think it would be better with a daily cap on how much you can give or take away.
    sykog
    sykog

[Query] Gray Dots and Post Backgrounds Blackr10[Query] Gray Dots and Post Backgrounds Medalw11[Query] Gray Dots and Post Backgrounds Medalg10[Query] Gray Dots and Post Backgrounds Zigzag10[Query] Gray Dots and Post Backgrounds Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog April 5th 2009, 6:44 pm

The Freedom Fighter wrote:Gray circles? Confused
    Yes. One in the first E one under the second T, 2 above the X, and three to the left of the Q.
    Shadow122
    Shadow122

[Query] Gray Dots and Post Backgrounds Medalw11[Query] Gray Dots and Post Backgrounds White10[Query] Gray Dots and Post Backgrounds Medal13

Rep1

Post by Shadow122 April 5th 2009, 6:57 pm

sykog77 wrote:
    Yes. One in the first E one under the second T, 2 above the X, and three to the left of the Q.

No X is in "quote". And I don't see gray circles.
    sykog
    sykog

Rep29

Post by sykog April 5th 2009, 7:11 pm

Shadow122 wrote:
    sykog77 wrote:

You don't? that's weird And the X is after Edit.
    Shadow122
    Shadow122

[Query] Gray Dots and Post Backgrounds Medalw11[Query] Gray Dots and Post Backgrounds White10[Query] Gray Dots and Post Backgrounds Medal13

Rep1

Post by Shadow122 April 5th 2009, 8:52 pm

sykog77 wrote:
    Shadow122 wrote:
    sykog77 wrote:

You don't? that's weird And the X is after Edit.

There is no X and there is no gray circles.
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

[Query] Gray Dots and Post Backgrounds Blackr10[Query] Gray Dots and Post Backgrounds Medalw11[Query] Gray Dots and Post Backgrounds Medalg10[Query] Gray Dots and Post Backgrounds White10[Query] Gray Dots and Post Backgrounds Medal13

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 April 5th 2009, 9:01 pm

I guess this all explains why my rep suddenly went down to 3.
    Plix
    Plix

Rep13

Post by Plix April 5th 2009, 11:50 pm

Yeah, I understand the trouble with it. Maybe their should be a cap, but then, if somebody is really persistent, they could just go through however many posts a day and still unfairly rape the system. Unfortunately, I don't see any way to fairly moderate the system, besides telling people to be responsible.
    Zez
    Zez

[Query] Gray Dots and Post Backgrounds Blackr10[Query] Gray Dots and Post Backgrounds Medalw11[Query] Gray Dots and Post Backgrounds Zigzag10[Query] Gray Dots and Post Backgrounds Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez April 6th 2009, 2:30 am

Omnihush wrote:Process of elimination says Kapus.

So Kapus created it. Also, the gray dots are gone now. Weird...
    Ringtails
    Ringtails

Rep24

Post by Ringtails April 6th 2009, 3:53 am

I still see the gray dots. imageshack killed the resolution, meh.
    [Query] Gray Dots and Post Backgrounds 88743928
    Zez
    Zez

Rep24

Post by Zez April 6th 2009, 3:56 am

They come off and on for me now.
    Pianta
    Pianta

[Query] Gray Dots and Post Backgrounds Medalw11[Query] Gray Dots and Post Backgrounds Medalg10[Query] Gray Dots and Post Backgrounds White10[Query] Gray Dots and Post Backgrounds Medal13

: Female
     Rep21

Post by Pianta April 6th 2009, 3:59 am

I do not see them...
    Zez
    Zez

Rep24

Post by Zez April 6th 2009, 3:59 am

I don't see them in this topic at all, but I see them elsewhere.
    Baku
    Baku

[Query] Gray Dots and Post Backgrounds 3qll2

Rep0

Post by Baku April 7th 2009, 6:42 am

I see alot of Gray dots!
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

[Query] Gray Dots and Post Backgrounds Blackr10[Query] Gray Dots and Post Backgrounds Medalw11[Query] Gray Dots and Post Backgrounds Zigzag10[Query] Gray Dots and Post Backgrounds White10[Query] Gray Dots and Post Backgrounds Medal13[Query] Gray Dots and Post Backgrounds Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic April 7th 2009, 7:30 am

I se grey dots on my quote
    Shadow122
    Shadow122

Rep1

Post by Shadow122 April 7th 2009, 12:08 pm

I don't see anything on any topic.
    sykog
    sykog

Rep29

Post by sykog April 7th 2009, 12:39 pm

I don't know what it is. When I use Firefox, they are there, but when I use Internet Explorer thy aren't. :>_>:
    Shadow122
    Shadow122

Rep1

Post by Shadow122 April 7th 2009, 12:53 pm

I use IE.
    sykog
    sykog

Rep29

Post by sykog April 7th 2009, 12:58 pm

Shadow122 wrote:I use IE.
    Then that is probably why you don't see them.
    Shadow122
    Shadow122

Rep1

Post by Shadow122 April 7th 2009, 12:59 pm

Hehe yesh!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content