5 posters

No respect

Shadow The Ultimate
    Shadow The Ultimate

No respect WFmvl

Rep-2

No respect Empty No respect

Post by Shadow The Ultimate April 9th 2009, 7:38 pm

I personally think that Tails is not recognized enough for all the things that he does for Sonic. I don't if anyone else sees it this way, but it's like Sonic treats Tails like a slave, sort of. It just bugs me that Sonic doesn't show enough appreciation for Tails constantly saving his butt. :-__-:
    sykog
    sykog

No respect Imagee10

No respect Blackr10No respect Medalw11No respect Medalg10No respect Zigzag10No respect Medal13

: Male
     Rep29

No respect Empty Re: No respect

Post by sykog April 9th 2009, 7:40 pm

Kind funny how there already 2 topics about this.-__- But hey, that mean peple must agree with you.
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

No respect VOZLn

No respect Blackr10No respect Medalw11No respect Medalg10No respect White10No respect Medal13

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 April 10th 2009, 11:50 am

Shadow The Ultimate wrote:I personally think that Tails is not recognized enough for all the things that he does for Sonic. I don't if anyone else sees it this way, but it's like Sonic treats Tails like a slave, sort of. It just bugs me that Sonic doesn't show enough appreciation for Tails constantly saving his butt. :-__-:

When didn't he show appreciation?

When did he treat Tails like a slave?

When did any of this happen? They haven't been shown to be as bonded together as they were being made out to be in a few past games but I'm assuming the creators all ready know that their relationship has been established well enough for the fans not to need a HUGE reminder every single game so that they can focus on the main story. Them hanging out with each other basically all the time apparently isn't enough to let everyone know this though so they're gonna have to make a situation that calls for their brotherly love to be strongly hinted on once again.

Maybe, I'd understand if people just explained to me in perfect detail what they wanted next time Sonic and Tails confront each other. Because I really haven't seen much of a difference in anything.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

No respect ZtZYh

No respect Blackr10No respect Medalw11No respect Zigzag10No respect White10No respect Medal13No respect 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter April 10th 2009, 12:48 pm

But they don't hang out all the time. Like in SU, Tails hardly did much with Sonic and Chip.
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

No respect VOZLn

No respect Blackr10No respect Medalw11No respect Medalg10No respect White10No respect Medal13

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 April 10th 2009, 1:04 pm

The Freedom Fighter wrote:But they don't hang out all the time. Like in SU, Tails hardly did much with Sonic and Chip.

I honestly thought SU would've been the worst example to give, simply beacuse of the way they acted and treated each other. And really, I wasn't being that literal. Of course they both have lives and are independant enough not to hang out with each other every waking moment. But they really do pretty much hang out with each other all the time.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

No respect ZtZYh

No respect Blackr10No respect Medalw11No respect Zigzag10No respect White10No respect Medal13No respect 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter August 30th 2009, 12:14 pm

I suppose, but considering Tails is supposed to be Sonic's sidekick, I would think he should get a more prominent role.
    But yeah, compared to the other Sonic's, this one does treat Tails quite well and equally.
    Gamma The Great
    Gamma The Great

No respect VOZLn

No respect Medalw11No respect Medalg10No respect Zigzag10No respect Medal13

Rep2

Post by Gamma The Great January 1st 2010, 6:06 pm

He is under-appreciated because he has had too little direct involvement with the plot.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content