Super Racer Z
Shadow Dude 64
Auflodern
9 posters

your epic fails or uber wins

Auflodern
    Auflodern

your epic fails or uber wins VOZLn

your epic fails or uber wins Medalw11your epic fails or uber wins Zigzag10your epic fails or uber wins White10your epic fails or uber wins Medal13

: Male
     Rep26

your epic fails or uber wins Empty your epic fails or uber wins

Post by Auflodern April 13th 2009, 9:19 pm

when did you epic fail or uber win at a time in a sonic game?
    Shadow Dude 64
    Shadow Dude 64

your epic fails or uber wins Medalw11your epic fails or uber wins White10your epic fails or uber wins Medal13

Rep3

your epic fails or uber wins Empty Re: your epic fails or uber wins

Post by Shadow Dude 64 April 14th 2009, 5:24 am

When I was playing as Team Dark against My brother who was team sonic on the egg carrier we made an aggrement to get no checkpoints and only use or speed character. Ok now heres my Ultra FAIL when I was running up to the ring I missed it and smacked into the red lazers behind it. I was back at the start and my bro won.
    Super Racer Z
    Super Racer Z

your epic fails or uber wins 56qtD

your epic fails or uber wins Medalw11your epic fails or uber wins Medal13

Rep16

Post by Super Racer Z April 14th 2009, 10:45 pm

My biggest Epic Fail was probably when I was trying to beat Emerald Coast under 2:00:00 when I was little. I freakin got 2:00:00 exactly and it didn't count as "under" the time... stupid fine print...
    SonicFan 1
    SonicFan 1

your epic fails or uber wins Medalw11your epic fails or uber wins White10your epic fails or uber wins Medal13

Rep3

Post by SonicFan 1 April 14th 2009, 11:21 pm

Super Racer Z wrote:My biggest Epic Fail was probably when I was trying to beat Emerald Coast under 2:00:00 when I was little. I freakin got 2:00:00 exactly and it didn't count as "under" the time... stupid fine print...
    Thats like what happen to me with Eggmanland in Sonic Unleashed Wii. I was trying to get an S Rank and I got to the goal ring on the exact time where its about to change to A but I got there just before it changed to an A so it was an S. I was like Yes and then my Rank turned out to be an A. I was like Ahh bull****! I got an S Rank a bit after that try anyway so yeah its all good.
    Zez
    Zez

your epic fails or uber wins Blackr10your epic fails or uber wins Medalw11your epic fails or uber wins Zigzag10your epic fails or uber wins Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez April 15th 2009, 3:18 am

EPIC FAILZ; Trying to beat City Escape in like under 2:00:00 I think it was, it was like 8 years ago, but I ALWAYS finished it in 2:03:00 everyt ime, and I got so frustrated.
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

your epic fails or uber wins Medalw11your epic fails or uber wins Zigzag10your epic fails or uber wins White10your epic fails or uber wins Medal13

Rep26

Post by Auflodern April 15th 2009, 9:43 am

i was about to finish the last boss on SA2 right when i was about to lay the last hit my cat jumped on me and made me go up into death instead of going down to victory
    sykog
    sykog

your epic fails or uber wins Imagee10

your epic fails or uber wins Blackr10your epic fails or uber wins Medalw11your epic fails or uber wins Medalg10your epic fails or uber wins Zigzag10your epic fails or uber wins Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog April 15th 2009, 7:16 pm

Epic fail: Noit being able to beat the third zone of Sonic and Knuckles untill a little while ago.
    Uber win: Fully completing Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, and getting a really super good time on a mini level in Sonic Rush Adventure.
    Super-Sonic64
    Super-Sonic64

your epic fails or uber wins WFmvl

: Female
     Rep0

Post by Super-Sonic64 April 15th 2009, 10:57 pm

My Epic Fail was I was playing Sonic Advance 3, and I forgot which way I was supposed to go, and fell to my death. Damn my bad memory. >_>

Also, this was a while ago but I want to say it anyway.
    I was playing Sonic Unleashed, and I wasn't supposed to break any barrels or something. So I almost made it and I broke one of the barrels at the side. FAIL
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

your epic fails or uber wins Blackr10your epic fails or uber wins Medalw11your epic fails or uber wins Medalg10your epic fails or uber wins White10your epic fails or uber wins Medal13

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 April 16th 2009, 12:53 am

Uber Win: Not playing Sonic Spinball.
    SagetSonic

your epic fails or uber wins WFmvl

Rep-2

Post by SagetSonic April 17th 2009, 4:38 am

i failed so hard at sonic heroes one time when both my partners died while i was jumping off a gate, then i ran into a group of enemies by myself. it was so stupid. i wish my partners were smarter or something.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content