SonicFan 1
Zez
Army
14 posters

The Sonic Community is embarrassing...

Army
    Army

The Sonic Community is embarrassing... VOZLn

The Sonic Community is embarrassing... Blackr10The Sonic Community is embarrassing... Medalw11The Sonic Community is embarrassing... Medalg10The Sonic Community is embarrassing... Zigzag10The Sonic Community is embarrassing... Medal13The Sonic Community is embarrassing... Rainbo10

: Male
     Rep2

The Sonic Community is embarrassing... Empty The Sonic Community is embarrassing...

Post by Army April 25th 2009, 1:50 am

When I sign in to here at school (who actually works in upper school?) people laugh at me and say 'WTF is that crap?' etc...

I think its just because noone likes Sonic that much anymore... I did a presentation last year on the history of Sonic and everyone laughed all the way through...
    Also, NO I REFUSE TO DO MY WORK INSTEAD OF LOGGING ON HERE!
    Zez
    Zez

The Sonic Community is embarrassing... Blackr10The Sonic Community is embarrassing... Medalw11The Sonic Community is embarrassing... Zigzag10The Sonic Community is embarrassing... Medal13

Rep24

The Sonic Community is embarrassing... Empty Re: The Sonic Community is embarrassing...

Post by Zez April 25th 2009, 1:55 am

"No, refuse to do my work, instead of logging on here!"

Uhm... what?? That doesn't make sense... Do you or do you not like it here?

Also: Yes, so? In middle school I was verbally assaulted literally all day and called a Sonic Freak everytime someone saw my face. I was literally known everywhere across the school in my grade as that.

Who cares?! They're all pricks/jerks who want to get a reaction out of you like Cooler. Just ignore them and tell them to f**k off, and screw them. They want to see you mad. I fyou do not get mad, and instead give no reaction or stay happy, they themselves will get mad. Please believe me. I can probably be the most picked on person No. 57 in the list of top 100 fools. :P If they persist, tell an authority. They won't call you a tattle-tale, because you will tell an authority again and they gets suspended whilst you get commended.

BASICALLY: WHO GIVES A CRAP WHAT THEY THINK?
    SonicFan 1
    SonicFan 1

The Sonic Community is embarrassing... Medalw11The Sonic Community is embarrassing... White10The Sonic Community is embarrassing... Medal13

Rep3

The Sonic Community is embarrassing... Empty Re: The Sonic Community is embarrassing...

Post by SonicFan 1 April 25th 2009, 1:56 am

Bunch of a**holes. It is fine to still like Sonic at 17 or even higher. TFF is 20 and he still likes Sonic which is awesome. Even Flamerstreak is 20 and he likes Sonic. So don't worry about it.
    Ringtails
    Ringtails

The Sonic Community is embarrassing... GOMM8

The Sonic Community is embarrassing... White10The Sonic Community is embarrassing... Medal13

Rep24

Post by Ringtails April 25th 2009, 2:21 am

I solved this problem by simply not liking Sonic.

WHO GIVES A CRAP ABOUT SONIC?

oh wait...
    Zez
    Zez

The Sonic Community is embarrassing... Blackr10The Sonic Community is embarrassing... Medalw11The Sonic Community is embarrassing... Zigzag10The Sonic Community is embarrassing... Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez April 25th 2009, 2:22 am

Ringtails wrote:I solved this problem by simply not liking Sonic.

WHO GIVES A CRAP ABOUT SONIC?

oh wait...

MEGA: :UGH:
    Independence76

The Sonic Community is embarrassing... Medalg10The Sonic Community is embarrassing... Medal13

Rep4

Post by Independence76 April 25th 2009, 2:43 am

I don't like Sonic anymore.

I just came here because I wanted another alternate forum to go to. I also don't have to worry about pictures, because I AdBlock Plus everything.

Last edited by Independence76 on April 25th 2009, 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    codeorange

The Sonic Community is embarrassing... Medalg10The Sonic Community is embarrassing... White10The Sonic Community is embarrassing... Medal13

Rep6

Post by codeorange April 25th 2009, 3:46 am

I'm 19 and I still like Sonic stuff. Don't let it bother you when people laugh at you. If anything, they have no idea what they're missing out on. Sonic may not be liked by some people, but you keep supporting Sonic. Like Zez said, they want to see you mad. People who intentionally act like jerks around you just to do it don't really care about you.
    Pianta
    Pianta

The Sonic Community is embarrassing... Imagee10

The Sonic Community is embarrassing... Medalw11The Sonic Community is embarrassing... Medalg10The Sonic Community is embarrassing... White10The Sonic Community is embarrassing... Medal13

: Female
     Rep21

Post by Pianta April 25th 2009, 5:33 am

I have the same thing. I'm a girl and everyone laughs at me if I tell my friends that I've bought a new Sonic game. But I ignore it most of the time. WHATEVZ.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

The Sonic Community is embarrassing... Blackr10The Sonic Community is embarrassing... Medalw11The Sonic Community is embarrassing... Zigzag10The Sonic Community is embarrassing... White10The Sonic Community is embarrassing... Medal13The Sonic Community is embarrassing... Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic April 25th 2009, 9:54 am

SonicFan 1 wrote:Bunch of a**holes. It is fine to still like Sonic at 17 or even higher. TFF is 20 and he still likes Sonic which is awesome. Even Flamerstreak is 20 and he likes Sonic. So don't worry about it.
    He's 13
    SonicFan 1
    SonicFan 1

The Sonic Community is embarrassing... Medalw11The Sonic Community is embarrassing... White10The Sonic Community is embarrassing... Medal13

Rep3

Post by SonicFan 1 April 25th 2009, 9:59 am

NeoMetalSonic wrote:
    SonicFan 1 wrote:Bunch of a**holes. It is fine to still like Sonic at 17 or even higher. TFF is 20 and he still likes Sonic which is awesome. Even Flamerstreak is 20 and he likes Sonic. So don't worry about it.
    He's 13
    Who?
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

The Sonic Community is embarrassing... Blackr10The Sonic Community is embarrassing... Medalw11The Sonic Community is embarrassing... Zigzag10The Sonic Community is embarrassing... White10The Sonic Community is embarrassing... Medal13The Sonic Community is embarrassing... Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic April 25th 2009, 9:59 am

SonicFan 1 wrote:
    NeoMetalSonic wrote:
    He's 13
    Who?
    Army(Sonic the Armadillo)
    Sunset
    Sunset

The Sonic Community is embarrassing... Kz2PK

: Female
     Rep2

Post by Sunset April 25th 2009, 12:55 pm

I keep my Sonic fan-ness inside, so I don't get made fun of. Simple as that.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic April 25th 2009, 12:59 pm

Sunset wrote:I keep my Sonic fan-ness inside, so I don't get made fun of. Simple as that.
    Good
    Army
    Army

The Sonic Community is embarrassing... Blackr10The Sonic Community is embarrassing... Medalw11The Sonic Community is embarrassing... Medalg10The Sonic Community is embarrassing... Zigzag10The Sonic Community is embarrassing... Medal13The Sonic Community is embarrassing... Rainbo10

Rep2

Post by Army April 25th 2009, 1:22 pm

Where I live, Upper is from 8th to 12. I'm in 8th.
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

The Sonic Community is embarrassing... Blackr10The Sonic Community is embarrassing... Medalw11The Sonic Community is embarrassing... Medalg10The Sonic Community is embarrassing... White10The Sonic Community is embarrassing... Medal13

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 April 25th 2009, 1:23 pm

The people in my high school are more open and accepting of my liking Sonic then the jerks in Middle School.

I got into an argument with two people and they actually went so far as to say that no one liked Sonic. I kept telling them they were wrong so we decided to ask one person what they thought (as if one person would be enough). We asked a girl if she liked Sonic and her exact words were"

"Sonic sucks, it's all about Knuckles!"

I thought it was funny.

Present day as a sophmore in high school, I go to a club after school on wendsday and I brought a Sonic X DVD thinking they'd all be harsh to me about it. The exact opposite happened and basically everyone was interested in it. Some commented that they used to watch the show way back when. A few wanted to borrow it. A borderline crazy girl spent the entire next club meeting trying to snatch my DVD from me. It was good play but she kept opening it and taking the DVD out and complained that she just wanted to look at the box.

She read the back and said how much she knew about Sonic too me and recited the entire Chaos and Shadow stories from adventure 1 and 2. Yes, I was surprised.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

The Sonic Community is embarrassing... ZtZYh

The Sonic Community is embarrassing... Blackr10The Sonic Community is embarrassing... Medalw11The Sonic Community is embarrassing... Zigzag10The Sonic Community is embarrassing... White10The Sonic Community is embarrassing... Medal13The Sonic Community is embarrassing... 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter April 25th 2009, 1:56 pm

It's kind of embarassing with the banner, but that's about it.
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

The Sonic Community is embarrassing... Medalw11The Sonic Community is embarrassing... Zigzag10The Sonic Community is embarrassing... White10The Sonic Community is embarrassing... Medal13

Rep26

Post by Auflodern April 25th 2009, 2:05 pm

Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:The people in my high school are more open and accepting of my liking Sonic then the jerks in Middle School.

I got into an argument with two people and they actually went so far as to say that no one liked Sonic. I kept telling them they were wrong so we decided to ask one person what they thought (as if one person would be enough). We asked a girl if she liked Sonic and her exact words were"

I thought it was funny.

Present day as a sophmore in high school, I go to a club after school on wendsday and I brought a Sonic X DVD thinking they'd all be harsh to me about it. The exact opposite happened and basically everyone was interested in it. Some commented that they used to watch the show way back when. A few wanted to borrow it. A borderline crazy girl spent the entire next club meeting trying to snatch my DVD from me. It was good play but she kept opening it and taking the DVD out and complained that she just wanted to look at the box.

She read the back and said how much she knew about Sonic too me and recited the entire Chaos and Shadow stories from adventure 1 and 2. Yes, I was surprised.

lol nerd

meh in middle school i brought in some sonic pics and no one loled at me and i would sign on to here in school if it wasn't blocked...(stupid school board) and i have two friends who talk about if sonic characters were in other games
    so fair we've reached
    conclusion A:that's gay
    conclusion B: :UGH:
    Miles24
    Miles24

The Sonic Community is embarrassing... Blackr10The Sonic Community is embarrassing... Medalw11The Sonic Community is embarrassing... White10The Sonic Community is embarrassing... Medal13The Sonic Community is embarrassing... 2nio02t

Rep2

Post by Miles24 April 25th 2009, 6:55 pm

For a situation of the such, it is a matter of opinion. Quite a few people do not like the Sonic series, so much that they may ridicule the people who do enjoy the series. Still, even though they may dislike the series, that is only their opinion, and you do not have to listen to it. You can take what they say into consideration, but you don't have to agree with them.
    Phantom
    Phantom

The Sonic Community is embarrassing... Medal13

Rep11

Post by Phantom April 25th 2009, 11:11 pm

A presentation on the history of Sonic? That's very interesting. What class was that for?

As for the reactions...hey, if it's important to you then don't be embarrassed about anything. It takes strength of will to endure through having that which you love getting attacked, and bearing in mind that those who do said attacking have absolutely nothing better to do, and to needlessly assault someone based entirely upon his or her preferences in entertainment irretrievably places the attacker below the common garden slug in the great chain of being.
    SonicFan 1
    SonicFan 1

Rep3

Post by SonicFan 1 April 27th 2009, 2:54 am

NeoMetalSonic wrote:
    SonicFan 1 wrote:
    NeoMetalSonic wrote:
    He's 13
    Who?
    Well I thought he was 17 becuase thats what it says in his profile.
    SonicFan 1
    SonicFan 1

Rep3

Post by SonicFan 1 April 27th 2009, 2:56 am

Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:The people in my high school are more open and accepting of my liking Sonic then the jerks in Middle School.

I thought it was funny.

Well they pretty much got shamed. Even if she said Sonic sucks and its all about Knuckles then that means she still likes the series in some way seeings as she like Knuckles.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic April 27th 2009, 5:12 am

SonicFan 1 wrote:
    NeoMetalSonic wrote:
    SonicFan 1 wrote:
    NeoMetalSonic wrote:
    He's 13
    Who?
    He always lies about that
    SonicFan 1
    SonicFan 1

Rep3

Post by SonicFan 1 April 27th 2009, 5:41 am

NeoMetalSonic wrote:
    SonicFan 1 wrote:
    NeoMetalSonic wrote:
    SonicFan 1 wrote:
    NeoMetalSonic wrote:
    He's 13
    Who?
    He always lies about that
    I see.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content