The ancient lands.

4 posters

Street Fighter 4

Army
    Army

Street Fighter 4 VOZLn

Street Fighter 4 Blackr10Street Fighter 4 Medalw11Street Fighter 4 Medalg10Street Fighter 4 Zigzag10Street Fighter 4 Medal13Street Fighter 4 Rainbo10

: Male
     Rep2

Street Fighter 4 Empty Street Fighter 4

Post by Army April 29th 2009, 2:13 am

It's a good game. I have just one complaint. THE FINAL GOD DAMN BOSS.

I got the game yesterday and just trained and trained. I got used to the controls and everything and figured I would try my hand on the "Easiest" arcade setting. So all the opponents are more or less the same up until Seth, the god-like final boss. Now, I tried four times with Ken and beat him... it was a fluke. I've tried again and again with other characters and Seth kicks my a. I read that the newest update to the game actually messed up something regarding Seth's difficulty. Can anyone confirm this? I also read that SF4 used old-fashioned AI. The kind where it reads your inputs and the next second is able to counter you. It seems the only way to beat Seth is to rely on a miscommunication between the AI and your input.

That's very... argh.

I've gotten very frustrated.
    codeorange

Street Fighter 4 GOMM8

Street Fighter 4 Medalg10Street Fighter 4 White10Street Fighter 4 Medal13

Rep6

Street Fighter 4 Empty Re: Street Fighter 4

Post by codeorange April 29th 2009, 3:00 am

Seth gets on everyone's nerves. For whatever reason, he's just so hard to beat. Yeah, they gotta make an almost unbeatable level for their game...
    Mighty
    Mighty

Street Fighter 4 WFmvl

Rep-2

Post by Mighty May 1st 2009, 11:15 pm

Seth is unbalanced with the difficulty levels. I found he to be harder on Normal than on Hard, which is quite strange.

Even on easy he's a pain in the a.
    Roterblitz
    Roterblitz

Street Fighter 4 VOZLn

Street Fighter 4 Blackr10Street Fighter 4 Medalw11Street Fighter 4 Medalg10Street Fighter 4 White10Street Fighter 4 Medal13

Rep6

Post by Roterblitz May 1st 2009, 11:47 pm

Absurdly unfair bosses are nothing new for Street Fighter or fighting games in general, but I must bring attention to the fact that this game suffers from a serious lack of Street Fighter III.

Street Fighter 4 Yun-stanceStreet Fighter 4 Dudley-wbstanceStreet Fighter 4 Makoto-walkforward
    Mighty
    Mighty

Street Fighter 4 WFmvl

Rep-2

Post by Mighty May 2nd 2009, 1:57 pm

It is unfortunate that they felt the need to leave out all of the 3 characters.
    I'd rather have Alex, Ibuki, Elena and even Sean over characters like Fei-Long, Dan or Gen.
    Roterblitz
    Roterblitz

Street Fighter 4 VOZLn

Street Fighter 4 Blackr10Street Fighter 4 Medalw11Street Fighter 4 Medalg10Street Fighter 4 White10Street Fighter 4 Medal13

Rep6

Post by Roterblitz May 10th 2009, 9:38 pm

Really? I like Dan and Gen.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content