The ancient lands.

3 posters

Wario is pretty darned stupid

Army
    Army

Wario is pretty darned stupid VOZLn

Wario is pretty darned stupid Blackr10Wario is pretty darned stupid Medalw11Wario is pretty darned stupid Medalg10Wario is pretty darned stupid Zigzag10Wario is pretty darned stupid Medal13Wario is pretty darned stupid Rainbo10

: Male
     Rep2

Wario is pretty darned stupid Empty Wario is pretty darned stupid

Post by Army May 1st 2009, 12:06 am

OK, imagine the following scenario. You're walking along on your merry way, minding your own business, when suddenly, you come across a huge bag of money in the middle of your path. It's a burlap sack full of gold, silver, bronze, and copper coins. They're really big, too, and old, like the kind that the pirates used to bury in treasure chests, so they're probably worth even more today than they were when they were first minted. There's no one around to whom the bag could belong, and no ID in it to identify its owner. Given these circumstances, you determine that it's fine to keep it for yourself.

Having done this, do you think, "Gee, how fortunate I am to have found such a stash all conveniently placed for me inside a bag, which I can easily carry over my shoulder without having to bother with all the individual pieces. Hmm, I think the best way to handle this discovery is to shake the bag shake the bag shake the bag until all the coins fall out and the poor bag collapses into dust, and then pick up every coin, every coin that was already in a bag and ready for the carrying, one by one by one?"

Because that's what Wario thinks.

Discuss.
    Erazor
    Erazor

Wario is pretty darned stupid Imagee10

Wario is pretty darned stupid Blackr10Wario is pretty darned stupid Medalw11Wario is pretty darned stupid Medalg10Wario is pretty darned stupid White10Wario is pretty darned stupid Medal13

Rep22

Wario is pretty darned stupid Empty Re: Wario is pretty darned stupid

Post by Erazor May 1st 2009, 12:23 am

That's how cool people get cash. You think you can just point a knife at someone, get their wallet and call it a day? Hell no. Be a badass and shake the hell out of that wallet. Then, you grab whatever falls out onto the ground.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Wario is pretty darned stupid ZtZYh

Wario is pretty darned stupid Blackr10Wario is pretty darned stupid Medalw11Wario is pretty darned stupid Zigzag10Wario is pretty darned stupid White10Wario is pretty darned stupid Medal13Wario is pretty darned stupid 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter May 1st 2009, 2:32 pm

Wario is quite intelligent actually, at least in this respect. Rather than have to carry a bunch of bags, he allows the coins to be absorbed into himself. This isn't to say that shaking the loot out of a bag and being unable to reclaim and fly-away pieces is the best way, but it certainly makes you have less to carry.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content