The ancient lands.

3 posters

[Suggestion] Move the Sega forum

Erazor
    Erazor

[Suggestion] Move the Sega forum Imagee10

[Suggestion] Move the Sega forum Blackr10[Suggestion] Move the Sega forum Medalw11[Suggestion] Move the Sega forum Medalg10[Suggestion] Move the Sega forum White10[Suggestion] Move the Sega forum Medal13

: Male
     Rep22

[Suggestion] Move the Sega forum Empty [Suggestion] Move the Sega forum

Post by Erazor May 10th 2009, 1:19 pm

I was wondering if we could move the Sega forum up a space. It seems Sega, the company that owns that mascot this forums is based around, is the only comapny whose forum is under the gaming forum. Now that's just bananas.
    sykog
    sykog

[Suggestion] Move the Sega forum Blackr10[Suggestion] Move the Sega forum Medalw11[Suggestion] Move the Sega forum Medalg10[Suggestion] Move the Sega forum Zigzag10[Suggestion] Move the Sega forum Medal13

Rep29

[Suggestion] Move the Sega forum Empty Re: [Suggestion] Move the Sega forum

Post by sykog May 10th 2009, 4:52 pm

I don't think it matters much. I'll do it though, if it's really bothering you..
    Erazor
    Erazor

[Suggestion] Move the Sega forum Blackr10[Suggestion] Move the Sega forum Medalw11[Suggestion] Move the Sega forum Medalg10[Suggestion] Move the Sega forum White10[Suggestion] Move the Sega forum Medal13

Rep22

Post by Erazor May 10th 2009, 11:35 pm

Oh it is. Sega at the bottom? I don't think so. That spot belongs to Coleco.
    Army
    Army

[Suggestion] Move the Sega forum VOZLn

[Suggestion] Move the Sega forum Blackr10[Suggestion] Move the Sega forum Medalw11[Suggestion] Move the Sega forum Medalg10[Suggestion] Move the Sega forum Zigzag10[Suggestion] Move the Sega forum Medal13[Suggestion] Move the Sega forum Rainbo10

Rep2

Post by Army May 10th 2009, 11:37 pm

sykog77 wrote:I don't think it matters much. I'll do it though, if it's really bothering you..
    Shouldn't there be a debate or something or at least a talk with the other admins before you do that?
    sykog
    sykog

[Suggestion] Move the Sega forum Blackr10[Suggestion] Move the Sega forum Medalw11[Suggestion] Move the Sega forum Medalg10[Suggestion] Move the Sega forum Zigzag10[Suggestion] Move the Sega forum Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog May 11th 2009, 9:19 am

Sonic The Armadillo wrote:
    sykog77 wrote:I don't think it matters much. I'll do it though, if it's really bothering you..
    Shouldn't there be a debate or something or at least a talk with the other admins before you do that?
    Well, it's kinda really minor. I don't think anyone else cares muuch, that's why they haven't posted here.
    Erazor
    Erazor

Rep22

Post by Erazor May 11th 2009, 10:56 am

sykog77 wrote:
    Sonic The Armadillo wrote:
    Well, it's kinda really minor. I don't think anyone else cares muuch, that's why they haven't posted here.
    Yes but it just looks wrong. Especially on a Sonic website.
    sykog
    sykog

Rep29

Post by sykog May 11th 2009, 7:18 pm

I already changed it if you haven't noticed. eye roll
    Erazor
    Erazor

Rep22

Post by Erazor May 11th 2009, 10:37 pm

sykog77 wrote:I already changed it if you haven't noticed. eye roll
    I know it my man.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content