The ancient lands.

3 posters

The Mly Diaries, Attempt #3.5

Zetsubou Billy
    Zetsubou Billy

The Mly Diaries, Attempt #3.5 - Page 2 WFmvl

Rep0

The Mly Diaries, Attempt #3.5 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Mly Diaries, Attempt #3.5

Post by Zetsubou Billy October 28th 2009, 4:52 pm

LightSpeedBlast Was Far More Formidable Than You...
    LightSpeedBlast May Have Been Your Apprentice, But He Made The Choice To Abandon You...
    As You Abandoned Him...
    Now Die.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest October 28th 2009, 5:02 pm

1: More annoying, to be sure. Not too sure about the formidable part.
    2: Oh, for the last fg time, the entire apprentice thing was just a joke.
    3: Oh, I think I'm going to go to your house waving a big sign that says "Mly" on it around so I can see if you'll follow through on your word. Where do you live?
    Zetsubou Billy
    Zetsubou Billy

Rep0

Post by Zetsubou Billy October 28th 2009, 5:14 pm

-GTFO.
    -You deceiving ___
    -I live in Las Vegas, where me and LSB met.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest October 28th 2009, 5:19 pm

Vegas? Hm. Too far to get to on Don and Ron, and the Mly mobile, er, doesn't exist.
    Zetsubou Billy
    Zetsubou Billy

Rep0

Post by Zetsubou Billy October 28th 2009, 5:24 pm

FREEZE
    LIKE ME
    Anonymous

Post by Guest October 28th 2009, 5:26 pm

What now?
    Zetsubou Billy
    Zetsubou Billy

Rep0

Post by Zetsubou Billy October 28th 2009, 5:27 pm

WHEN IM LOVING YOU LOVING YOU LOVING YOU
    WHY WOULD I WANNA BREAK UP WITH UP WITH YOU
    Anonymous

Post by Guest October 28th 2009, 6:23 pm

Zetsubou Billy wrote:[rapid skipping sound]
    Aw, who set it to 60 RPM? [turns Billy down to 15 RPM] Now, if anyone sets him back to 60 RPM, I'll punish them.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest November 1st 2009, 3:46 am

(Happy [late] Halloween, everybody! Here's a Halloween entry.)

I waded through the crowd of bowing creatures, following the creatures that I asked to lead me to the Xar'ygleshc. Eventually we came upon some large, shiny structures. They were all I could see in front of me, save for sand and sky, behind me the creatures I had promised to save. The creatures entered these structures. I picked one at random, and stepped into it.

The creature who had entered the structure before me spoke: "You'll want to be strapped in." I stared off into nothingness for a moment, then asked, "What? Strapped in?" The creature sighed briefly, and I could almost hear it thinking, "If this is our savior, then we're screwed." It then replied with the words "Sit in the seat and bring the harness down." I understood this time, and did as he said. I heard a clicking sound. The creature again spoke, seemingly for no reason: "The savior is aboard. Ready for takeoff." I heard, saw and felt a great rumble. It stopped shortly, and I was crushed up against my seat by seemingly nothing for a few moments afterward. It stopped, and in front of me, partially blocked by the seat that the other being in the strange object was in, I saw a great blackness, interrupted by small, shining white dots.

After several minutes of sitting there, doing nothing, I seemed to drift off from reality as I know it....Sleeping: this is what I came to call this drifting away from reality. Furthermore, what was about to happen, a sort of hallucination of things disparate from reality, I came to call dreams. Finally, this type of dream that was about to happen, I came to call a nightmare. The distinction I make between a nightmare and a dream is the nightmare's fear-inducing quality.

I found myself in a field of black. Everywhere, all I could see was black, save for directly in front of me, where there hung in the air, partially covered by some sort of strange hill whose top flopped over and curled up into a spiral, a massive, yellow moon. On this strange hill stood a figure, silhouetted, who looked somewhat like me. I approached it, and saw its true ugliness: pale gray skin, stitches holding it together, ragged clothes also held together by stitches, massive saucers of eyes with tiny, black pupils that seemed to pierce the air, pierce my body, and shoot straight through to my soul.

She stared at me for a great while, as did I her. I was too scared to speak, and she seemed frightened herself. "A--are you...Mly?" the words slowly scrambled out of her mouth, seeming just as frightened as her. My reply didn't sound much better: "Yes." "They...They told me..." she stuttered even more fearfully, "to take all the good in your heart...while you were vulnerable."

I suddenly felt something thrust deep inside me. I looked down, and saw her arm, elbow-deep in my upper torso. I felt something, something I treasured deeply, being drained away, and I felt a horrible force taking over the empty space.

I awoke with a slight scream. Somehow, lodged in my chest, right where the gray creature's arm was, there was a small book. I opened it to see nothing but blank pages and a pen. I began to write. And so here I am: flying through an immense blackness with creatures I've never met before to kill and enemy that I haven't even met at all yet, drifting in and out of reality as I know it for no apparent reason, and generally having a miserable experience. It all just seems so...pointless. But at the very least, writing this was amusing. I think I may write some more, when I have more to write.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest November 10th 2009, 8:16 pm

Starting now, as a means of building the population of The Mlytorium, future additions to The Mly Diaries will be available only to fully registered users of The Mlytorium. Banned, tard, guest, and validating users can not read TMD on the site. There's a new entry already posted in the appropriate subforum of Works of Fiction. Registering should take no more than a minute.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content