Attention

Gamma The Great
    Gamma The Great

Attention VOZLn

Attention Medalw11Attention Medalg10Attention Zigzag10Attention Medal13

Rep2

Attention Empty Attention

Post by Gamma The Great May 22nd 2009, 5:21 am

Who deserves more attention than they are getting?
    SonicFan 1
    SonicFan 1

Attention VOZLn

Attention Medalw11Attention White10Attention Medal13

: Male
     Rep3

Attention Empty Re: Attention

Post by SonicFan 1 May 22nd 2009, 5:55 am

Tails and Knuckles.
    Zez
    Zez

Attention VOZLn

Attention Blackr10Attention Medalw11Attention Zigzag10Attention Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez May 22nd 2009, 5:56 am

Knuckles and Epsio.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Attention ZtZYh

Attention Blackr10Attention Medalw11Attention Zigzag10Attention White10Attention Medal13Attention 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter May 22nd 2009, 11:44 am

Tails to start. He's Sonic's sidekick, so if he's involved, he should be playing a big enough part. Yet, as I played SU, I'd usually forget he was supposed to be with us. Furthermore, they didn't even bother to explain what happened to him at Eggmanland. He just gets shot down and then is flying his plane again with no worries.
    SonicFanGirl 2007
    SonicFanGirl 2007

Attention WFmvl

: Female
     Rep-1

Post by SonicFanGirl 2007 May 22nd 2009, 5:42 pm

Blaze and Silver.
    sykog
    sykog

Attention Imagee10

Attention Blackr10Attention Medalw11Attention Medalg10Attention Zigzag10Attention Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog May 22nd 2009, 11:48 pm

SonicFan 1 wrote:Tails and Knuckles.
    Oh yes. :Clap:
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Attention ZtZYh

Attention Blackr10Attention Medalw11Attention Zigzag10Attention White10Attention Medal13Attention 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter May 23rd 2009, 11:29 am

Well, I don't know if Knuckles needs more attention. If anything, he probably should have less attention. He may deserve more, but his character pretty much says he should be on that island most of the time unless the ME is involved in the plot somehow. However, if they are going to randomly throw Knux in, he should get some attention for sure, instead of just delivering letters, running around, and doing pretty much nothing else.
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Attention VOZLn

Attention Blackr10Attention Medalw11Attention Medalg10Attention White10Attention Medal13

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 May 23rd 2009, 11:38 am

The Chaotix.

Especially Charmy Bee. The little guy hasn't been playable since Heroes while Vector and Espio get the run of the games.
    sykog
    sykog

Attention Imagee10

Attention Blackr10Attention Medalw11Attention Medalg10Attention Zigzag10Attention Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog May 23rd 2009, 1:20 pm

The Freedom Fighter wrote:Well, I don't know if Knuckles needs more attention. If anything, he probably should have less attention. He may deserve more, but his character pretty much says he should be on that island most of the time unless the ME is involved in the plot somehow. However, if they are going to randomly throw Knux in, he should get some attention for sure, instead of just delivering letters, running around, and doing pretty much nothing else.
    Yes, I agree with that. Keep on all the Island sometime, but still contribute to the plot at other time, and have him do something... you know, exciting.
    SonicFan 1
    SonicFan 1

Attention VOZLn

Attention Medalw11Attention White10Attention Medal13

Rep3

Post by SonicFan 1 May 25th 2009, 4:03 am

sykog77 wrote:
    SonicFan 1 wrote:Tails and Knuckles.
    Oh yes. :Clap:
    coolguy
    Erazor
    Erazor

Attention Imagee10

Attention Blackr10Attention Medalw11Attention Medalg10Attention White10Attention Medal13

Rep22

Post by Erazor May 25th 2009, 5:04 am

Knuckles, Mighty, and Fang.
    Zez
    Zez

Attention VOZLn

Attention Blackr10Attention Medalw11Attention Zigzag10Attention Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez June 1st 2009, 9:22 am

Erazor wrote:Mighty

Power.
    Sonic Fan
    Sonic Fan

Attention GOMM8

Attention Medal13

: Female
     Rep0

Post by Sonic Fan June 29th 2009, 1:49 pm

Tails and Knuckles. These days all the focus is aimed more on the newer characters, which is a real shame. =(
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Attention VOZLn

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 June 29th 2009, 3:33 pm

Sonic Fan wrote:Tails and Knuckles. These days all the focus is aimed more on the newer characters, which is a real shame. =(

Knuckles needs less attention. They've been shoving him into these games because they believe he's a necessity instead of an actual character in need of actual development.

Tails has been in almost every single game and continues to be so. He needs more attention when it comes to character development however. But as far as appearances those two are fine.
    Roterblitz
    Roterblitz

Attention VOZLn

Rep6

Post by Roterblitz June 29th 2009, 4:20 pm

Tails and Dr. Eggman
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Attention VOZLn

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 June 29th 2009, 4:35 pm

Roterblitz wrote:Tails and Dr. Eggman

Why Dr. Eggman?
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Attention Imagee10

Attention Blackr10Attention Medalw11Attention Zigzag10Attention White10Attention Medal13Attention Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic June 29th 2009, 5:16 pm

Metal Sonic
    Roterblitz
    Roterblitz

Attention VOZLn

Rep6

Post by Roterblitz June 29th 2009, 5:25 pm

Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:Why Dr. Eggman?
    Because every single 3D game since SA2 has Eggman as a small, comic relief, side character when he used to be the main antagonist. That, and the fact that I'm tired of seeing Super Sonic headbutt some uncreative demon thing at the end of every game.
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Attention VOZLn

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 June 29th 2009, 6:07 pm

Roterblitz wrote:
    Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:Why Dr. Eggman?
    Because every single 3D game since SA2 has Eggman as a small, comic relief, side character when he used to be the main antagonist. That, and the fact that I'm tired of seeing Super Sonic headbutt some uncreative demon thing at the end of every game.

I knew that's what you were gonna say and I disagree with the "every Sonic game since SA2" and "Small side character" part heavily, especially since Eggman was the reason for most of what you're talking about. Super Sonic headbutting a demon thing at the end of every game doesn't have much to do with the attention Eggman himself has been getting, just with the attention he's been getting as a final boss.

It's all ready been proven that he can be the main villian despite not being the final boss after all. Of course it may be true for Heroes and considerably Shadow the Hedgehog (although I loved the way they handled Eggman's appearance in that game despite it being evident that he wasn't to be the main villian), and Next-gen (which had everything screwed up in it.) I won't discredit the other ones just because some thought they sucked or wouldn't be that good of an example (like Unleashed or the two Riders games).

However, I guess asking you "why" wasn't the best question as I think Eggman needs more attention then he's been getting myself. But not for the reasons you've been stating. I guess I just felt the need to converse a little. Feel free to heavily disagree with me here.
    Roterblitz
    Roterblitz

Attention VOZLn

Rep6

Post by Roterblitz June 29th 2009, 6:34 pm

Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:It's all ready been proven that he can be the main villian despite not being the final boss after all.
    Like in SA1-2, they gave him all the respect I could ask for, not being the final boss was forgivable. But in Heroes, he didn't even appear until the very end, just in time to get chased away by the team of joke characters. And I think they tried to give him some respect in ShTH and SNG, but he was completely overshadowed by the more powerful and less interesting aforementioned generic demon things.

Riders could be dismissed, but it had a story, and that story just plain spat in his face. I haven't played Unleashed, Riders 2, or any of the Wii exclusives, but I doubt they were much better.
    Boom
    Boom

Attention GOMM8

Attention Blackr10Attention Medal13

Rep1

Post by Boom June 29th 2009, 6:47 pm

Sonic.
    Light Dash
    Light Dash

Attention GOMM8

Attention Blackr10Attention Medal13Attention 2nio02t

Rep3

Post by Light Dash June 29th 2009, 7:41 pm

Knuckles.
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Attention VOZLn

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 June 29th 2009, 10:43 pm

Roterblitz wrote:
    Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:It's all ready been proven that he can be the main villian despite not being the final boss after all.
    Like in SA1-2, they gave him all the respect I could ask for, not being the final boss was forgivable. But in Heroes, he didn't even appear until the very end, just in time to get chased away by the team of joke characters. And I think they tried to give him some respect in ShTH and SNG, but he was completely overshadowed by the more powerful and less interesting aforementioned generic demon things.

Riders could be dismissed, but it had a story, and that story just plain spat in his face. I haven't played Unleashed, Riders 2, or any of the Wii exclusives, but I doubt they were much better.

Thanks for ignoring the rest of what I said. But Team Chaotix aren't joke characters. They were the only ones in Sonic Heroes that had any actual construction within their story. I don't know where your conclusion comes from.

But Unleashed was honestly the best inclusion he's had by far. Doubting they weren't much better most likely comes from you not being satisfied with the games' prefromances lately which I honestly can understand but also find a bit detestable. Even so, both titles marked Eggman as the main villian and Unleashed did so with a lot of grace. He needs to be that way from now on in all the other games (minus the demon things).
    Roterblitz
    Roterblitz

Attention VOZLn

Rep6

Post by Roterblitz June 29th 2009, 10:52 pm

Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:Thanks for ignoring the rest of what I said.
    I addressed the rest of it, I just didn't feel the need to fill my post with unnecessary quote boxes.
    Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:But Unleashed was honestly the best inclusion he's had by far.
    Ok, I'm willing to take your word for it, but the Werehog is still scaring me away from the gameplay.
    Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:Doubting they weren't much better most likely comes from you not being satisfied with the games' prefromances lately which I honestly can understand but also find a bit detestable.
    I would say I learn from my mistakes, but I've already given the Sonic franchise far more chances than it deserved as it is.
    Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:Even so, both titles marked Eggman as the main villian and Unleashed did so with a lot of grace. He needs to be that way from now on in all the other games (minus the demon things).
    Both? Which other game are you talking about?
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Attention VOZLn

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 June 29th 2009, 11:03 pm

Roterblitz wrote:
    Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:Thanks for ignoring the rest of what I said.
    I addressed the rest of it, I just didn't feel the need to fill my post with unnecessary quote boxes.

I certainly didn't notice it. Make it a little more clear next time.

Roterblitz wrote:
    Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:But Unleashed was honestly the best inclusion he's had by far.
    Ok, I'm willing to take your word for it, but the Werehog is still scaring me away from the gameplay.

Yee of little faith may never again play a Sonic game with insight like that. In all seriousness, some are even considering it better then their precious Adventure titles (which had more gimmicks and seperate gameplay styles in it that were defidently more scary looking then the werehog's simple "beat-em up" and "platfoming" scheme). Whether or not you liked those games doesn't matter though.

Still, I'm not trying to get you to play it. I don't see much point. But I honestly can't see what's so scary about the werehog gameplay. It's simple fighting and platforming. That's it. And then there are the awesome Sonic stages. It's the best 3-D Sonic game they've created as of yet and I simply can't stand seeing it blown down by petty reasons like what some critics have been saying. The mind is a baffling thing to figure out.

Roterblitz wrote:
    Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:Doubting they weren't much better most likely comes from you not being satisfied with the games' prefromances lately which I honestly can understand but also find a bit detestable.
    I would say I learn from my mistakes, but I've already given the Sonic franchise far more chances than it deserved as it is.

Heh. Probably answers one of the questions that deals with Unleashed.

If you really think so then fine. I'll count my blessings I'm not like you when it comes to these games though. It makes for me having a much more fun time. All the same I DO wish you good luck in being granted what you are looking for.

Roterblitz wrote:
    Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:Even so, both titles marked Eggman as the main villian and Unleashed did so with a lot of grace. He needs to be that way from now on in all the other games (minus the demon things).
    Both? Which other game are you talking about?

Zero Gravity.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content