Modiviver
    Modiviver

My  super sad sad Blog Kz2PK

: Female
     Rep0

My  super sad sad Blog Empty My super sad sad Blog

Post by Modiviver May 23rd 2009, 5:09 pm

This was a weird day.
    Okay, I wake up at about 6:30 and I am supposed to wake up a 6:00, I am panicking because I overslept, I check the time as soon as I get out of the shower it is 6:45 and I panick some more because I am supposed to be at the bus stop by now. I skip breakfast and leave the house, check the time 6:50, I have two minutes to get to the bus stop, I figure that the bus will be late, but then in the misty air, I see something that looks like a yellow bus, I run up hill....I am running, I am running, I-BAM!, I trip and then run more. I get to the stop at 6:52 the BUS ISN'T THERE. One kid was there and no one else, the bus didn't leave, it was a van that I saw. My bus stop is at a day care center, so when the babies arrive it is hell. They cry ,run around, hit each other and attempt to get on the bus.
    6:55 bus arrives, one of tthe babies runs in the bus screams and when the bus driver came all s did is go potty in her pants and cry.She eventually get pulled out....crying like crazy. I sit down and close my eyes, I am STILL tired, I am dozing off, then....
    BUMP!
    We hit a car, I bang my head against the window. And watch other kids freak out, 7:15 another bus arrives, that was quick, get to school with 5 minutes to spare.
    First class is science.
    For about like 15 mintutes everything was all normal, people in there seats, teacher teaching, and her precious little Guniea Pig "cheerio" is on the floor in its pen thingy.
    BARFHT!
    The F-, cheerio threw up, whoopie. My teacher freaks out and I stare so then I have to clean the devils puke. (Oh and lemme tell you that thing is evil, it is fat, poops waay too much and bites me all the time. I had to clean her cage once and 30 minutes later it is filled with crap. I pick her up to clean it, SHE BITES ME EVERYTIME, I am the only one she bites, I think it is because first time I saw it, I said "It is so cute, but its fat too". WTF?)
    I pick up cheerio, I am amazed because it didn't bite me this time. The thing gained weight so I moved my fingers to balance the weight, I feel something....I felt....CHEERIO IS A BOY! I just touched a guniea pig's *********! Everyon crowds around to see....it. I wash my hand and sit down. The teacher stops class to see it. Dandy.
    *Bells Rings*
    Second class, World History.
    This class was normal,then all of a sudden the kid next to me screams out "L.O.V.E IS JUST A WORD I NEVER TO PRONOUCE!" The room went dead from there, kid had ipod on.

Gym.
    I get back from dodgeball and wash my face with a towel and put back on my shoes, I am leaving the room when someone screams out "THE F--- SOMEONE STOLES MY SHOES!!!" The kids locker was in the same hall as Jerry Chou, a fat kid who is known to steal things. I ignore them and leave.

Lunch
    Pizza is for lunch, I am just in line with my friends and crap doing whatnot, then I get bored and look around the cafateria and that is when I see dora, she is this girl who wants to be ghetto? She sits when the "popular" girls sit and all she does is yell, this time when the other girls were laughing she said "I KNOW YA'LL AIN'T TALKIN 2 MEH CUZ OH OHOHOHO DAMMMMN" and it is like they don't even notice her. infact no one does, and I am like WTF am I the only one watching this noticing her rambling? Then Dora checks in her purse "AW HELLZ NAHH I KNO YA'LL D-DIN'T STEL MY STUF IMA G! IMA G!" I think it was like her lipstickor something, I am like does anyone else see her! I leave to go in the kitchen, when I put in my pin number the casher register lady infroms me that this is the last meal I am buying and I need money for tuesday. I go to my table, I pass Dora she says "wat u lookin at?" as I walking some nerd runs and pushes food down. I go back to the kitchen and tell the lady that I need a new one she shows me a sign that says "NO REFUNDS", and I am like WTF when did that sign get put up! I go back and my friends asks me to go with her to McDonalds...yuck, which is across the street from my school. I no, but she pulls me into it by saying her leg hurts. I soon as we leave the school she runs across the street, I walk in, there are only like 4 southern fat guys in there, she is at a table and gives me this sign that she wants me to order I say whatever. I walk to the asian women at the cash register.
    This is how it went......
    Me: hi
    Her: hi, will you like cheeseburger?
    Me: um no thank you actually--
    Her. You want cheeseburgah cheeseburgah??
    Me: No I don't want a cheeseburger!
    Her: Cheeseburgah?
    Me: No
    Her: cheeseburgah gooud.
    Me: I DON'T WANT A CHEESEBURGER!
    Her: No no no, cheeseburgahhhh.

WE argue for about 15 minutes, the whole time the only thing she had to say was "Cheeseburgah?". I leave with nothing for my friend, lunch was practically over.

Next class
    French

My teacher was out so we had a sub, the worst subsitute ever...Mr. Sommer. He doesn't even know french! And he has this whistle...ugh! The whole time he just gave a worksheet that looked like it was for 3rd Graders. 3 questions were on the sheet and the rest was blank, the copier was working. There was a 4th question but all the letters were like cut in half. So for the rest of class I just sat there, and when the other kids started to talk he blew his whistle. He assigns homework, it is basically only a sentence that he didn't teach us. Google translater here I come!

The rest of the day was pretty much normal, with a few pukes and telling teachers.

My last class changed all of that.

We were working in the computer lab I had to finish a super long essay I was on of the 3 people who were finishing, my excuse was I wrote a lot, 20 minutes into it there are 2 kids left, I was moments aways from pressing save and printing it when...
    THE COMPUTER GO OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    WTH!
    I am pissed because it wasn't 2 people typing it was only me, the deadline is tuesday and I have to type it all...from scratch.
    Bell rings and I end the weirdest day to a supposed to be pleasant 3 day weekand to a hard typing weekand.

What was your favorite part?!?!?!?

Last edited by Modiviver on July 13th 2009, 4:28 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Erazor
    Erazor

My  super sad sad Blog Imagee10

My  super sad sad Blog Blackr10My  super sad sad Blog Medalw11My  super sad sad Blog Medalg10My  super sad sad Blog White10My  super sad sad Blog Medal13

: Male
     Rep22

My  super sad sad Blog Empty Re: My super sad sad Blog

Post by Erazor May 23rd 2009, 6:37 pm

This is all true?
    Modiviver
    Modiviver

Rep0

Post by Modiviver May 23rd 2009, 7:49 pm

Sadly, yes.
    How do you feel about it?
    Boom
    Boom

My  super sad sad Blog GOMM8

My  super sad sad Blog Blackr10My  super sad sad Blog Medal13

Rep1

Post by Boom May 23rd 2009, 8:25 pm

Hilarious.
    Sorry.
    Hilarious.
    SORRY!
    CHEESEBURGAH?!
    LOL
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

My  super sad sad Blog VOZLn

My  super sad sad Blog Medalw11My  super sad sad Blog Zigzag10My  super sad sad Blog White10My  super sad sad Blog Medal13

Rep26

Post by Auflodern May 23rd 2009, 8:34 pm

woot WOOT!!!

greatest friday ever right?
    Modiviver
    Modiviver

Rep0

Post by Modiviver May 23rd 2009, 9:26 pm

It is funny?
    Really, because I have PLENTY more stories to talk about.
    I did leave a few parts out though. Like how the guy we ran into on the bus just kept shouting "WHITE POLO! WHITE POLO!" Like a friggen maniac.
    Modiviver
    Modiviver

Rep0

Post by Modiviver May 23rd 2009, 9:35 pm

Don't get me started about mornings.

I feel good right now.
    Modiviver
    Modiviver

Rep0

Post by Modiviver May 23rd 2009, 9:43 pm

Kriegsmarine wrote:woot WOOT!!!

greatest friday ever right?
    You like it?
    SonicFan 1
    SonicFan 1

My  super sad sad Blog Medalw11My  super sad sad Blog White10My  super sad sad Blog Medal13

Rep3

Post by SonicFan 1 May 24th 2009, 6:28 am

Lol at the asian woman at Mcdonalds. Cheeseburgah?! lol. What a weird day.
    sykog
    sykog

My  super sad sad Blog Blackr10My  super sad sad Blog Medalw11My  super sad sad Blog Medalg10My  super sad sad Blog Zigzag10My  super sad sad Blog Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog May 24th 2009, 10:20 am

Haha nice. laugh :LMAO:
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

My  super sad sad Blog Blackr10My  super sad sad Blog Medalw11My  super sad sad Blog Zigzag10My  super sad sad Blog White10My  super sad sad Blog Medal13My  super sad sad Blog Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic May 24th 2009, 10:38 am

Sucks to be you & stop double posting
    Modiviver
    Modiviver

Rep0

Post by Modiviver May 24th 2009, 11:51 am

I know it sucks, everytime I tell someone these kind of stories they laugh, but I understand.I am going to edit the lunch part now, tell some more about when I was in line and dora. Man, I wanted post a topic about Saturday but.....I don't know.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest May 24th 2009, 1:31 pm

Phail.
    Modiviver
    Modiviver

Rep0

My  super sad sad Blog Empty It''s hot but cold....

Post by Modiviver May 24th 2009, 3:38 pm

Okay....I feel ranting on somemore because I am bored.SaturdayAs I remember from working so hard n my report, I decided to sleep in late.OVERNIGHTI wake up ahhh, I imagined it was 2:00? 3:00? I grab my ipod to check the time, it is only 11:30!!!!! I try going back to sleep...but then I realize  IT IS COLD! And it is like 90 degrees outside!?!?!? I get up and try to change the temprature, now my family recently bought a new thermometer, and I am not the picky kind but I like the old one better, I try change the temprature and NOTHING HAPPENS!! I press it for like 7 minutes then I say screw it, I wash my face then go downstairs to make breakfast. My mom isn't home to make me breakfast, there is a note on te fridge Great, I open up the pantry door and all we had was Lucky Charms, Co-co Puffs, Fruity Pebbles and Rice Crispes. I MEAN WILL IT KILL SOMEBODY TO BUY SOME GOD DAMN CHEERIOS!!! I settle for the Rice Crispes, grab a bowl, spoon, pour the cereal and get milk, there is no milk, but I see some carton in the back, I take that, I pour it in my cereal and WHITE GUCK COMES OUT, AND IT SPILLS ALL OVER, ON THE TABLE, ALL OVER THE BOWL, EVERYWHERE!!!!! Great I am standing there with a crapload of spoiled milk everywhere and some in my pants (don't ask). I get a towel and wipe it all up for like 10 minutes.  I then decide to take a shower I take the towel with me for some reason, once I get out, I dry my hair, I feel something squishy. It is the damn towl I used to wipe the milk!! Great, as soon as I take a shower I **** myself up again. I wash it off and then go outside, I see my friend and we decide to take a walk. 20 minutes everything was all normal, waved at neighbors and enjoyed the good weather. We walk up a street that we don't know very well, and we see a black dog in someones front yard, the dog looked like it got shot it the eye or something, it was staring like it wanted to attack us, we continue walking and then...BARK!!!!The dog starts to chase us! We run and run, Then out of no where it TRYS TO PEE ON ME!!!!! I MEAN ITS LIKE WHEN THE GOING GET TOUGH THE TOUGH GETS PEEING!?!?! We run the way to 7-11, the dogs runs into the apartments near it, when I stopped to catch a breath, I realized I have pee on my brand new jeans. FantasticWe buy chips and sit in the parking lot, while we were there GTLD skater kids who are like 10 or 11 hit on my friend and try to impress us by showing us tricks. It's like they think we do drugs and drink beer. One of them asked me about "Jizz"  and if I had any pot on me? The f---? They said if we brought them beer at 7:00 they will buy us gummies, we lie and agree just to get them off our backs,  we walk back home and by at 7:30 while we passed by the 7-11 they were still there waiting....This story sucked.
    Knucklesownsyou280
    Knucklesownsyou280

My  super sad sad Blog GOMM8

Rep2

Post by Knucklesownsyou280 May 24th 2009, 4:00 pm

...why don't you just add thisto your current Friday topic, and rename said topic "my blog"?
    Miles24
    Miles24

My  super sad sad Blog Blackr10My  super sad sad Blog Medalw11My  super sad sad Blog White10My  super sad sad Blog Medal13My  super sad sad Blog 2nio02t

Rep2

Post by Miles24 May 24th 2009, 7:23 pm

This topic has been merged to the previous topic created.
    SonicFan 1
    SonicFan 1

My  super sad sad Blog Medalw11My  super sad sad Blog White10My  super sad sad Blog Medal13

Rep3

Post by SonicFan 1 May 25th 2009, 1:51 am

You must have bad luck man.
    Modiviver
    Modiviver

Rep0

Post by Modiviver July 13th 2009, 4:44 pm

Siblings Suck.

Oh good, its summer, I'm pissed and bored so I'm prepared to bore you if you read this. Well its been summer too and before I start. Mly keep your thoughts to yourself. Hows this...I don't care.
    Anyway, my summer sucks, my brother is in college and is in the SUMMER program before he enters the first semester. So basically I'm doing nothing this summer, or I was so I decided to get a(nother) job.
    WORST IDEA EVER.
    I got a job at this basketball league thing. And the kids there are rotten brats, And once when I thought I met an innocent little girl she asked if I could give her a high five, I said ok and before I knew she did the "IM TOO COOL 4 U!" trick and wiped her hair. I was pissed. off. I WANTED THAT HIGH FIVE!
    Grrr, for 3 hours I get to play with them devils.

I could have been in a water park or on the beach with my friends. But because of my stupid brother that isn't happening ANY time soon.
    You guys remember my encounter with the McDonald's Lady right?
    Well she works at Old Country buffet now. And this is what she does. She asks for a slip and wait on your plates like "ARE YOU DONE WITH YOUR FOUD? ARE DONE WITH YOUR FOUD NOW?".
    I'M NOT DONE WITH MY PLATE!
    Not only does she annoy me she annoys everyone at the buffet. And she gives me this stink look because I didn't want a friggen cheezburgah.

Sorry if this story sucked. I'm just really bored and lazy, so I'll edit it later.

SonicFan 1
    SonicFan 1

Rep3

Post by SonicFan 1 July 13th 2009, 9:03 pm

That asian lady has problems.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest July 13th 2009, 10:51 pm

Modiviver wrote:My  super sad sad Blog Bawwww_1203109783

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content