The ancient lands.

+2
The Freedom Fighter
XNinjaRed
6 posters

Ever had very scary moments in your life?

XNinjaRed
    XNinjaRed

Ever had very scary moments in your life? Imagee10

Ever had very scary moments in your life? Medalw11Ever had very scary moments in your life? Medalg10Ever had very scary moments in your life? Zigzag10Ever had very scary moments in your life? Medal13

: Male
     Rep4

Ever had very scary moments in your life? Empty Ever had very scary moments in your life?

Post by XNinjaRed May 31st 2009, 7:38 am

Just post in this topic the most scary moments you had in life.

One day I was alone with my brother in our house. Then suddenly lightning struck and we had a blackout.
    I told my brother to get the flashlight. So he went looking for it.. well... "feeling for it"... whatever.
    After a bit of waiting, I felt something on my shoulder. I thought it was my brother but then I saw my brother's silhouette in the other room.
    I looked at my shoulder and saw two eyes looking at me.
    I screamed out of shock and then I realized it was a cat holding onto my shoulder.

That in itself is scary already... but the most scary part is... how the hell did the cat get in our house?! :shock:
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Ever had very scary moments in your life? ZtZYh

Ever had very scary moments in your life? Blackr10Ever had very scary moments in your life? Medalw11Ever had very scary moments in your life? Zigzag10Ever had very scary moments in your life? White10Ever had very scary moments in your life? Medal13Ever had very scary moments in your life? 2nio02t

Rep76

Ever had very scary moments in your life? Empty Re: Ever had very scary moments in your life?

Post by The Freedom Fighter May 31st 2009, 2:10 pm

Seems like the cat is a ninja. :Spin:
    Scary moments......nothing I can really remember as "scary."
    sykog
    sykog

Ever had very scary moments in your life? Imagee10

Ever had very scary moments in your life? Blackr10Ever had very scary moments in your life? Medalw11Ever had very scary moments in your life? Medalg10Ever had very scary moments in your life? Zigzag10Ever had very scary moments in your life? Medal13

Rep29

Ever had very scary moments in your life? Empty Re: Ever had very scary moments in your life?

Post by sykog May 31st 2009, 2:26 pm

Well one time I was home along,(I was sick too) and the gas tank started making weird noises, like someone was trying to break in. 'Twas pretty freaky.
    Phantom
    Phantom

Ever had very scary moments in your life? VOZLn

Ever had very scary moments in your life? Medal13

Rep11

Post by Phantom May 31st 2009, 7:28 pm

Supernatural Experience #1:
    When I was on vacation at my grandmother's house in Florida, I was put in a room with a framed pastel drawing of a girl with a blank expression, kinda reminded me of Alice from "Alice in Wonderland." One night, there was a lot of heat lightning in the sky (flashes of light in the clouds, but no thunder). It could've been the light playing off the drawing, it could've been the heat and humidity, but I could swear that I saw the drawing blink at me.

Supernatural Experience #2:
    This is how my phobia developed. I was about ten years old and having a bout of nightmares. One night after a particular nasty nightmare, I was wide awake and I could feel invisible worms crawling all over my body. I'd find myself desperately brushing away at my body something that wasn't even there, but I really did feel something moving on my skin. It happened for at least a week after, even during the day when I felt something moving in my pocket in a spiraling, squirming motion--nothing was in it.
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

Ever had very scary moments in your life? VOZLn

Ever had very scary moments in your life? Medalw11Ever had very scary moments in your life? Zigzag10Ever had very scary moments in your life? White10Ever had very scary moments in your life? Medal13

Rep26

Post by Auflodern May 31st 2009, 7:45 pm

i was also home alone and i was getting something to eat and when i saw a silhouette coming from the living room so i grabbed my BB gun and ran in there and saw nothing not even my cats so i went out and saw the silhouette again i ran in there and saw absolutely nothing so i ran into the game room turned on every light got on my laptop put in my earphones and move until my parents got home. man i was freaked out
    Anonymous

Post by Guest May 31st 2009, 11:55 pm

I saw the silhouette of what looked to be a giant rabbit at the foot of my bed in complete darkness once. I was maybe four or five at the time, so that alone scared me. I got up, and saw that it floated up into the air parallel to my head. I made a dive for it like the little moron I was, and crashed into the wall. I then began to beat on the wall with my eyes closed, because that's the way every young child attacks things that scare them. Then my mother came in and turned the light on, catching my ADD-riddled brain's attention. She asked me what I was doing. I replied as honestly as I could with the words "killing the bunny." I then noticed that the bunny was gone, and after a few seconds of scratching my head in thought, I got back into bed on my mother's command.
    Knuckles5000
    Knuckles5000

Ever had very scary moments in your life? WFmvl

Rep4

Post by Knuckles5000 June 1st 2009, 1:46 pm

Just last week I went hiking down this canyon, and there was a flash flood a day or two before. The ground was totally saturated, so if it did really start to rain, the water wouldn't be absorbed into the ground. There were a lot of sections of the canyon that had sheer cliffs on either side, with no access to high ground. Then it started raining. o_o
    We pretty much ran for the next mile or so until it stopped. Luckily nothing happened, but we were still pretty freaked out.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content