+6
Zez
SonicFan 1
Erazor
Auflodern
The Freedom Fighter
Yioibon
10 posters

The Pokemon Games.(Yu-gi-oh,Digimon also accepted here)

Yioibon
    Yioibon

: Male
     Rep3

The Pokemon Games.(Yu-gi-oh,Digimon also accepted here) Empty The Pokemon Games.(Yu-gi-oh,Digimon also accepted here)

Post by Yioibon June 8th 2009, 11:02 pm

Which pokemon game is your favorite? (This is the place to discuss it) For me personally, I like Red version,and Gold Version. I had Silver,Gold,and Red. But, since the pokemon fad came and gone,so are my games. Someone decided to steal my gameboy color and my pokemon red (lost a level 99 magmar,and a 73 charizard.) Also,why did they start making more than the 150 pokemon?? Even though I liked gold and silver,I still don't see the point,more $ I guess....

And Digimon was okay I only got into the tv show for a couple of weeks.

But Yu-gi-oh,is what I spent money on back then,I can't believe I spent that much on cardboard.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

The Pokemon Games.(Yu-gi-oh,Digimon also accepted here) ZtZYh

The Pokemon Games.(Yu-gi-oh,Digimon also accepted here) Blackr10The Pokemon Games.(Yu-gi-oh,Digimon also accepted here) Medalw11The Pokemon Games.(Yu-gi-oh,Digimon also accepted here) Zigzag10The Pokemon Games.(Yu-gi-oh,Digimon also accepted here) White10The Pokemon Games.(Yu-gi-oh,Digimon also accepted here) Medal13The Pokemon Games.(Yu-gi-oh,Digimon also accepted here) 2nio02t

Rep76

The Pokemon Games.(Yu-gi-oh,Digimon also accepted here) Empty Re: The Pokemon Games.(Yu-gi-oh,Digimon also accepted here)

Post by The Freedom Fighter June 9th 2009, 1:33 pm

I tried collecting all the Game Boy Pokemon, but I didn't have enough money to get Crystal, so I just gave up on it. Silver was my favorite, and I had almost gotten my Typlosion to 99, before I lost my saved file somehow. At AT&T of all places.
    Digimon, I definitely liked the show more, but the games were alright. I liked Digimon 3 the best, and Rumble Arena was fun as well. I never got 2 or 4 or Savers.
    Yu-Gi-Oh! was fun, but I never really had many people to play with. I still have all my cards, and occasionally I'll get them as gifts, but I won't buy anymore. The last ones I bought were Elemental Heroes.
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

The Pokemon Games.(Yu-gi-oh,Digimon also accepted here) VOZLn

The Pokemon Games.(Yu-gi-oh,Digimon also accepted here) Medalw11The Pokemon Games.(Yu-gi-oh,Digimon also accepted here) Zigzag10The Pokemon Games.(Yu-gi-oh,Digimon also accepted here) White10The Pokemon Games.(Yu-gi-oh,Digimon also accepted here) Medal13

Rep26

The Pokemon Games.(Yu-gi-oh,Digimon also accepted here) Empty Re: The Pokemon Games.(Yu-gi-oh,Digimon also accepted here)

Post by Auflodern June 9th 2009, 8:26 pm

i like pokemon but i can't say it out loud because everyone in my class hates pokemon.... meh i got red,lost gold and ruby they keep me entertained so...i guess it's cool

never really got into digimon and i only played Yu-Gi-Oh once...
    Erazor
    Erazor

The Pokemon Games.(Yu-gi-oh,Digimon also accepted here) Imagee10

The Pokemon Games.(Yu-gi-oh,Digimon also accepted here) Blackr10The Pokemon Games.(Yu-gi-oh,Digimon also accepted here) Medalw11The Pokemon Games.(Yu-gi-oh,Digimon also accepted here) Medalg10The Pokemon Games.(Yu-gi-oh,Digimon also accepted here) White10The Pokemon Games.(Yu-gi-oh,Digimon also accepted here) Medal13

Rep22

Post by Erazor June 9th 2009, 11:33 pm

The Yu-Gi-Oh video games suck, but if I had to choose I'd pick the one on PS1.
    SonicFan 1
    SonicFan 1

The Pokemon Games.(Yu-gi-oh,Digimon also accepted here) Medalw11The Pokemon Games.(Yu-gi-oh,Digimon also accepted here) White10The Pokemon Games.(Yu-gi-oh,Digimon also accepted here) Medal13

Rep3

Post by SonicFan 1 June 10th 2009, 2:28 am

I like Pokemon Red and Blue. Those game were pretty awesome. I like doing the MissingNo. glitch.
    Zez
    Zez

The Pokemon Games.(Yu-gi-oh,Digimon also accepted here) Blackr10The Pokemon Games.(Yu-gi-oh,Digimon also accepted here) Medalw11The Pokemon Games.(Yu-gi-oh,Digimon also accepted here) Zigzag10The Pokemon Games.(Yu-gi-oh,Digimon also accepted here) Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez June 10th 2009, 2:40 am

No love for Yellow?
    SonicFan 1
    SonicFan 1

The Pokemon Games.(Yu-gi-oh,Digimon also accepted here) Medalw11The Pokemon Games.(Yu-gi-oh,Digimon also accepted here) White10The Pokemon Games.(Yu-gi-oh,Digimon also accepted here) Medal13

Rep3

Post by SonicFan 1 June 10th 2009, 2:44 am

Zezima wrote:No love for Yellow?
    Yellow is good. That was my first Pokemon game.
    Shadow
    Shadow

The Pokemon Games.(Yu-gi-oh,Digimon also accepted here) Kz2PK

The Pokemon Games.(Yu-gi-oh,Digimon also accepted here) Blackr10

Rep2

Post by Shadow June 10th 2009, 4:30 am

I got Red Blue Yellow Gold Silver and Crystal back in the day. Yellow or Crystal are probably the best.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

The Pokemon Games.(Yu-gi-oh,Digimon also accepted here) ZtZYh

The Pokemon Games.(Yu-gi-oh,Digimon also accepted here) Blackr10The Pokemon Games.(Yu-gi-oh,Digimon also accepted here) Medalw11The Pokemon Games.(Yu-gi-oh,Digimon also accepted here) Zigzag10The Pokemon Games.(Yu-gi-oh,Digimon also accepted here) White10The Pokemon Games.(Yu-gi-oh,Digimon also accepted here) Medal13The Pokemon Games.(Yu-gi-oh,Digimon also accepted here) 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter June 10th 2009, 11:07 am

The Yu-Gi-Oh! games are alright. I liked Duelist of the Roses, but it could get annoying, and was short, and Forbidden Memories is okay, but the wacky rules I didn't care for, and it's reliance on fusions. The Game Boy Advance games were fun though.
    And yes, Yellow was fun. Too bad he didn't get to cameo in Silver and Gold.
    Roterblitz
    Roterblitz

The Pokemon Games.(Yu-gi-oh,Digimon also accepted here) Blackr10The Pokemon Games.(Yu-gi-oh,Digimon also accepted here) Medalw11The Pokemon Games.(Yu-gi-oh,Digimon also accepted here) Medalg10The Pokemon Games.(Yu-gi-oh,Digimon also accepted here) White10The Pokemon Games.(Yu-gi-oh,Digimon also accepted here) Medal13

Rep6

Post by Roterblitz June 10th 2009, 2:30 pm

I probably had the best experience with Pokemon Gold, if only for the sheer amount of content. After beating Red and Blue, they gave you a bonus dungeon and the strongest Pokemon (at the time), after beating Gold and Silver, they gave you a bonus the entire world of the first game.

That said, I don't think I could go back to it after playing Pokemon Diamond, now that I understand all the details and strategies, I've gotten spoiled by all the improvements. Even as a fan of the original, I'm very happy with the balance and diversity that adding to the original 150 has brought.

As for Digimon, I used to watch the shows all the time when I was a kid, but now that I'm older, they don't really stack up like a lot of my other nostalgic favorites; except the 3rd season, Digimon Tamers, now that one I still think was epic. Although I haven't touched any of their cards or video games.

Last edited by Roterblitz on June 21st 2009, 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    SonicFan 1
    SonicFan 1

Rep3

Post by SonicFan 1 June 21st 2009, 3:17 am

Anyone got Mew in Pokemon Yellow, Blue and Red. I do. I know a trick how to get him. And it doesn't even involve any cheating devices or activating codes. It can be done by just playing the game. coolguy
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

The Pokemon Games.(Yu-gi-oh,Digimon also accepted here) Medalw11The Pokemon Games.(Yu-gi-oh,Digimon also accepted here) Zigzag10The Pokemon Games.(Yu-gi-oh,Digimon also accepted here) White10The Pokemon Games.(Yu-gi-oh,Digimon also accepted here) Medal13

Rep26

Post by Auflodern June 21st 2009, 11:14 am

SonicFan 1 wrote:Anyone got Mew in Pokemon Yellow, Blue and Red. I do. I know a trick how to get him. And it doesn't even involve any cheating devices or activating codes. It can be done by just playing the game. coolguy

i have him on gold took me forever

then i lost the cartrage....damn.....
    Roterblitz
    Roterblitz

Rep6

Post by Roterblitz June 23rd 2009, 2:32 am

SonicFan 1 wrote:Anyone got Mew in Pokemon Yellow, Blue and Red. I do. I know a trick how to get him. And it doesn't even involve any cheating devices or activating codes. It can be done by just playing the game. coolguy
    A shame none of us still have those games.
    Sunset
    Sunset

The Pokemon Games.(Yu-gi-oh,Digimon also accepted here) Kz2PK

: Female
     Rep2

Post by Sunset June 25th 2009, 3:28 am

Pokemon? I've only ever played Pearl.
    SonicFan 1
    SonicFan 1

Rep3

Post by SonicFan 1 June 25th 2009, 4:51 am

Roterblitz wrote:
    A shame none of us still have those games.
    I still have them. BTW this is how you get him:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYzFeE6MyX4&feature=related

This really does work. I have tried it and got Mew in Pokemon Yellow, Red and Blue. I got him years ago though.
    Chaos_Overlord
    Chaos_Overlord

The Pokemon Games.(Yu-gi-oh,Digimon also accepted here) Medalw11The Pokemon Games.(Yu-gi-oh,Digimon also accepted here) Medal13

Rep11

Post by Chaos_Overlord September 6th 2009, 4:19 am

Pokemon Platinum. On a seperate note I also enjoyed Digimon World Dusk.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content