The ancient lands.

+2
Sunset
Zez
6 posters

OMG, Obama is a murderer, and a Fly becomes (in)famous!

Zez
    Zez

OMG, Obama is a murderer, and a Fly becomes (in)famous! VOZLn

OMG, Obama is a murderer, and a Fly becomes (in)famous! Blackr10OMG, Obama is a murderer, and a Fly becomes (in)famous! Medalw11OMG, Obama is a murderer, and a Fly becomes (in)famous! Zigzag10OMG, Obama is a murderer, and a Fly becomes (in)famous! Medal13

: Male
     Rep24

OMG, Obama is a murderer, and a Fly becomes (in)famous! Empty OMG, Obama is a murderer, and a Fly becomes (in)famous!

Post by Zez June 20th 2009, 1:40 am

So, Obama was in an interviw and a fly kept buzzing around his head. He try to shoo it away, and the fly simply kept coming back. Obama eventually (If I remember right) had to kill the fly.

The Media reports on it, with some actual comments as:

"That is the most persistent fly I have ever seen in my life..."

"Obama has some anger issues...."

Why the hell is this given so much attention?
    Sunset
    Sunset

OMG, Obama is a murderer, and a Fly becomes (in)famous! Kz2PK

: Female
     Rep2

OMG, Obama is a murderer, and a Fly becomes (in)famous! Empty Re: OMG, Obama is a murderer, and a Fly becomes (in)famous!

Post by Sunset June 20th 2009, 1:57 am

Because PETA started it... Those crazy bastards. God I hate them. I mean, they have a good cause. Animal abuse is bad. But it's a FLY. Flies are dirty, they carry diseases, and do they actually really DO ANYTHING?

I'm sorry, this just makes me mad.
    Zez
    Zez

OMG, Obama is a murderer, and a Fly becomes (in)famous! Blackr10OMG, Obama is a murderer, and a Fly becomes (in)famous! Medalw11OMG, Obama is a murderer, and a Fly becomes (in)famous! Zigzag10OMG, Obama is a murderer, and a Fly becomes (in)famous! Medal13

Rep24

OMG, Obama is a murderer, and a Fly becomes (in)famous! Empty Re: OMG, Obama is a murderer, and a Fly becomes (in)famous!

Post by Zez June 20th 2009, 1:59 am

I was agreeing with you right up until:

Sunset wrote:do they actually DO ANYTHING?

:Facepalm:

Everything has a purpose. If it didn't we'd be dead. We never look at anything from a non-human perspective.

Oh, sure flies are useless to humans so they are useless in their entirity.

They are a source of food for Spiders when adults, and other animals that consume Maggots.
    Sunset
    Sunset

OMG, Obama is a murderer, and a Fly becomes (in)famous! Kz2PK

: Female
     Rep2

Post by Sunset June 20th 2009, 2:09 am

Well, still. PETA overreacted. As usual.
    Erazor
    Erazor

OMG, Obama is a murderer, and a Fly becomes (in)famous! Imagee10

OMG, Obama is a murderer, and a Fly becomes (in)famous! Blackr10OMG, Obama is a murderer, and a Fly becomes (in)famous! Medalw11OMG, Obama is a murderer, and a Fly becomes (in)famous! Medalg10OMG, Obama is a murderer, and a Fly becomes (in)famous! White10OMG, Obama is a murderer, and a Fly becomes (in)famous! Medal13

Rep22

Post by Erazor June 20th 2009, 3:00 am

Zezima wrote:I was agreeing with you right up until:

Sunset wrote:do they actually DO ANYTHING?

:Facepalm:

Everything has a purpose.

I disagree. I have yet to see anything eat a tick. Their shells are just too tough. They aren't food for anything. All they do is spread disease. They really serve no purpose in the world.

On topic, I saw this on The Colbert Report. Very funny.
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

OMG, Obama is a murderer, and a Fly becomes (in)famous! Blackr10OMG, Obama is a murderer, and a Fly becomes (in)famous! Medalw11OMG, Obama is a murderer, and a Fly becomes (in)famous! Medalg10OMG, Obama is a murderer, and a Fly becomes (in)famous! White10OMG, Obama is a murderer, and a Fly becomes (in)famous! Medal13

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 June 20th 2009, 3:25 am

I saw it on the Colbert Report.

"In other news a fly family is mourning the death of their beloved father..."
    Roterblitz
    Roterblitz

Rep6

Post by Roterblitz June 20th 2009, 10:17 am

Flies and similar parasitic insects cause much more harm than good, all they do is spread diseases (some of which are fatal) and reproduce; they're not endangered, and spiders have plenty of other things to eats. The government even has large, organized sprayings to kill as many of them as possible.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest June 20th 2009, 2:34 pm

Damn you, media.
    sykog
    sykog

OMG, Obama is a murderer, and a Fly becomes (in)famous! Imagee10

OMG, Obama is a murderer, and a Fly becomes (in)famous! Blackr10OMG, Obama is a murderer, and a Fly becomes (in)famous! Medalw11OMG, Obama is a murderer, and a Fly becomes (in)famous! Medalg10OMG, Obama is a murderer, and a Fly becomes (in)famous! Zigzag10OMG, Obama is a murderer, and a Fly becomes (in)famous! Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog June 20th 2009, 3:18 pm

Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:I saw it on the Colbert Report.

"In other news a fly family is mourning the death of their beloved father..."
    Yeah, I saw it on the Daily show too. Laughing Stupid PETA.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content