The ancient lands.

3 posters

Heres a cool trick.

SonicFan 1
    SonicFan 1

Heres a cool trick. VOZLn

Heres a cool trick. Medalw11Heres a cool trick. White10Heres a cool trick. Medal13

: Male
     Rep3

Heres a cool trick. Empty Heres a cool trick.

Post by SonicFan 1 June 21st 2009, 1:57 am

Well I was playing Sonic Mega Collection Plus and went to hints in options. I went to Sonic 2 and while I was reading the hints just for fun I saw one that said Make Tails into Super Tails. I stoped for a sec thinking What? Super Tails was indroduced in Sonic 3 & Knuckles so whats this then. I have tried the trick and its pretty cool. Heres how to do it (BTW this is the PS2 version):

1. You have to activate the Act select so go to options in Sonic 2 and then go down to sound select and play the tunes in order: 19, 65, 09 and 17 then press start. Then at the title screen press square and start. You should now be at the act select.

2. Now you must activate the Character Change trick. At the sound test in Act select play the following tunes in order: 01,09,09,02,01,01,02,04. Choose your zone and press square and start. You should now have debug mode on. Return back to the title screen by pausing and then press square.

3. Now go back into Act select and play the following tunes in order in the sound test: 04,01,02,06,01,09,09,02,01,01,02 and 04. Choose an act and press square and start. Get 50 rings and turn into Super Sonic. Now get the character change box in debug and destroy it. There will now be a change and Tails will now be Super Tails. Hes not the same Super Tails in Sonic 3 and Knuckles hes just got an invincibility sheild on him but permantely for the whole level. Sonic well still look like Super Sonic but he doesn't have the abilities of Super Sonic becuase of the change. Get hurt and turn back into normal Sonic. Get another another 50 rings and turn into Super Sonic and then there you have it. Super Sonic will be invincible again and you will have two super characters.

Its a pretty cool trick. Try it out.
    sykog
    sykog

Heres a cool trick. Imagee10

Heres a cool trick. Blackr10Heres a cool trick. Medalw11Heres a cool trick. Medalg10Heres a cool trick. Zigzag10Heres a cool trick. Medal13

Rep29

Heres a cool trick. Empty Re: Heres a cool trick.

Post by sykog June 21st 2009, 3:18 pm

Huh, I might try it sometime if I get the chance.
    XNinjaRed
    XNinjaRed

Heres a cool trick. Imagee10

Heres a cool trick. Medalw11Heres a cool trick. Medalg10Heres a cool trick. Zigzag10Heres a cool trick. Medal13

Rep4

Post by XNinjaRed June 21st 2009, 3:57 pm

Wasn't this old news?
    I knew about it from a different forum long ago...
    SonicFan 1
    SonicFan 1

Heres a cool trick. Medalw11Heres a cool trick. White10Heres a cool trick. Medal13

Rep3

Post by SonicFan 1 June 24th 2009, 4:04 am

sykog77 wrote:Huh, I might try it sometime if I get the chance.
    Cool.
    SonicFan 1
    SonicFan 1

Rep3

Post by SonicFan 1 June 24th 2009, 4:05 am

XNinjaRed wrote:Wasn't this old news?
    I knew about it from a different forum long ago...
    All well. Now you know it on this forum. : ):

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content