Crystal Chaotix 3
The Freedom Fighter
Knucklesownsyou280
sykog
Plix
10 posters

Best Sonic Game Ever: The Oddballs

Poll

What is your favorite oddball Sonic game?

[ 4 ]
    Best Sonic Game Ever: The Oddballs Bar_le1150%Best Sonic Game Ever: The Oddballs Bar_ri11 [50%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Best Sonic Game Ever: The Oddballs Bar_le110%Best Sonic Game Ever: The Oddballs Bar_ri11 [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Best Sonic Game Ever: The Oddballs Bar_le1113%Best Sonic Game Ever: The Oddballs Bar_ri11 [13%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Best Sonic Game Ever: The Oddballs Bar_le110%Best Sonic Game Ever: The Oddballs Bar_ri11 [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Best Sonic Game Ever: The Oddballs Bar_le1125%Best Sonic Game Ever: The Oddballs Bar_ri11 [25%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 1 ]
    Best Sonic Game Ever: The Oddballs Bar_le1112%Best Sonic Game Ever: The Oddballs Bar_ri11 [12%] 
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 8
    Poll closed
    Plix
    Plix

Best Sonic Game Ever: The Oddballs VOZLn

: Male
     Rep13

Best Sonic Game Ever: The Oddballs Empty Best Sonic Game Ever: The Oddballs

Post by Plix June 27th 2009, 4:49 pm

Third in a series of polls, the winner of each one will go on to the final round where we decide The Sonic Community's favorite Sonic game. These are only open for two weeks, so vote fast!
    sykog
    sykog

Best Sonic Game Ever: The Oddballs Imagee10

Best Sonic Game Ever: The Oddballs Blackr10Best Sonic Game Ever: The Oddballs Medalw11Best Sonic Game Ever: The Oddballs Medalg10Best Sonic Game Ever: The Oddballs Zigzag10Best Sonic Game Ever: The Oddballs Medal13

Rep29

Best Sonic Game Ever: The Oddballs Empty Re: Best Sonic Game Ever: The Oddballs

Post by sykog June 27th 2009, 6:49 pm

I don't want to vote Sonic R since it is in other categories. I'll go with Sonic Fighters.
    Knucklesownsyou280
    Knucklesownsyou280

Best Sonic Game Ever: The Oddballs GOMM8

Rep2

Post by Knucklesownsyou280 June 27th 2009, 7:30 pm

Can you even count ROMS? sonic Crackers was never completed, so most ROMs should have been fanmade, right? Unless you like playing some test level over and over again.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Best Sonic Game Ever: The Oddballs ZtZYh

Best Sonic Game Ever: The Oddballs Blackr10Best Sonic Game Ever: The Oddballs Medalw11Best Sonic Game Ever: The Oddballs Zigzag10Best Sonic Game Ever: The Oddballs White10Best Sonic Game Ever: The Oddballs Medal13Best Sonic Game Ever: The Oddballs 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter June 27th 2009, 8:04 pm

I'm guessing collections are going to be allowed throughout.
    I'll go with Sonic R, though it would be nice if the 3D Blast/R combo was on it.
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Best Sonic Game Ever: The Oddballs Blackr10Best Sonic Game Ever: The Oddballs Medalw11Best Sonic Game Ever: The Oddballs Medalg10Best Sonic Game Ever: The Oddballs White10Best Sonic Game Ever: The Oddballs Medal13

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 June 27th 2009, 11:50 pm

The only one of those I've played was Fighters on Gems Collection.
    Sonic Fan
    Sonic Fan

Best Sonic Game Ever: The Oddballs GOMM8

Best Sonic Game Ever: The Oddballs Medal13

: Female
     Rep0

Post by Sonic Fan June 29th 2009, 2:48 pm

I went with Sonic the Fighters. For some reason I love that game, probably because it's the only Sonic game I can pretty much always complete every time I play it.
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Best Sonic Game Ever: The Oddballs Blackr10Best Sonic Game Ever: The Oddballs Medalw11Best Sonic Game Ever: The Oddballs Medalg10Best Sonic Game Ever: The Oddballs White10Best Sonic Game Ever: The Oddballs Medal13

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 June 29th 2009, 3:03 pm

I just picked it because the others I'm unfamiliar with.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Best Sonic Game Ever: The Oddballs Blackr10Best Sonic Game Ever: The Oddballs Medalw11Best Sonic Game Ever: The Oddballs Zigzag10Best Sonic Game Ever: The Oddballs White10Best Sonic Game Ever: The Oddballs Medal13Best Sonic Game Ever: The Oddballs Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic June 29th 2009, 5:20 pm

SEGASonic the Arcade
    Erazor
    Erazor

Rep22

Post by Erazor June 30th 2009, 3:38 pm

Oh man. I used to spend hours playing both Sonic R PC and Sonic & Knuckles Collection. I can't choose.
    Shenzi Sixaxis
    Shenzi Sixaxis

Best Sonic Game Ever: The Oddballs WFmvl

: Female
     Rep0

Post by Shenzi Sixaxis June 30th 2009, 7:14 pm

Sonic R. I even learned to play it on the PC when I was little.
    a bee
    a bee

Best Sonic Game Ever: The Oddballs WFmvl

Rep0

Post by a bee June 30th 2009, 10:30 pm

I voted Sonic the Fighters since I loved the game and completed it various times.

Knucklesownsyou280 wrote:sonic Crackers was never completed

What's Chaotix again? Oh right, I guess that's a *different* game since it lacks Tails. Crackers *is* a rough draft of what became Chaotix. It isn't a different "mysterious cancelled" game.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content