Twixie Hushimo
Gin93
Manic Hedgehog
sykog
Chaosmaster8753
Sonic Fan
SonicFan 1
20 posters

Whats the best thing you like about AOSTH.

SonicFan 1
    SonicFan 1

Whats the best thing you like about AOSTH. VOZLn

Whats the best thing you like about AOSTH. Medalw11Whats the best thing you like about AOSTH. White10Whats the best thing you like about AOSTH. Medal13

: Male
     Rep3

Whats the best thing you like about AOSTH. Empty Whats the best thing you like about AOSTH.

Post by SonicFan 1 July 3rd 2009, 7:53 am

The best thing I like about the Adventures Of Sonic The Hedgehog would have to be Scratch and Grounder. Those two were such dumbasses and it was always funny when they failed. What about you guys?
    Sonic Fan
    Sonic Fan

Whats the best thing you like about AOSTH. GOMM8

Whats the best thing you like about AOSTH. Medal13

: Female
     Rep0

Whats the best thing you like about AOSTH. Empty Re: Whats the best thing you like about AOSTH.

Post by Sonic Fan July 4th 2009, 1:08 pm

Sonic and Tails' friendship/brotherlyness. To me, this is why AoStH is worth watching. I adore how Sonic and Tails interact with each other, it shows how much Sonic truly cares about Tails, he almost acts like a dad to him, it's so sweet. ^.^ It's one of the very few times where you get to see the brotherly bond of Sonic and Tails, it isn't shown often enough. =(

Scratch and Grounder, seriously these guys are AWESOME! They're sooo funny. Even after all these years, they still never fail to make me laugh. Aside from Sonic and Tails, these guys are what makes the show worth watching! Robotnik is funny too, his AoStH form is my favourite.
    Chaosmaster8753
    Chaosmaster8753

Whats the best thing you like about AOSTH. Kz2PK

Whats the best thing you like about AOSTH. Blackr10

Rep0

Whats the best thing you like about AOSTH. Empty Re: Whats the best thing you like about AOSTH.

Post by Chaosmaster8753 July 4th 2009, 2:32 pm

I found Miles a better character than in it's opposite sister show SatAM.
    sykog
    sykog

Whats the best thing you like about AOSTH. Imagee10

Whats the best thing you like about AOSTH. Blackr10Whats the best thing you like about AOSTH. Medalw11Whats the best thing you like about AOSTH. Medalg10Whats the best thing you like about AOSTH. Zigzag10Whats the best thing you like about AOSTH. Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog July 4th 2009, 3:03 pm

Well, it was funny.
    Manic Hedgehog
    Manic Hedgehog

Rep2

Post by Manic Hedgehog August 14th 2009, 12:14 am

For me all the humor and Disguises that sonic used, like the doctor one to mess around with Dr. Ivo Robtonik XD
    Gin93
    Gin93

Whats the best thing you like about AOSTH. 3qll2

Rep0

Post by Gin93 December 5th 2009, 8:18 pm

DR. ROBOTNIK
    Whats the best thing you like about AOSTH. Robotnik_106-198-r13

PINGAS

Last edited by Gin93 on January 9th 2010, 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

Whats the best thing you like about AOSTH. Medalw11Whats the best thing you like about AOSTH. Medal13

Rep13

Post by Twixie Hushimo December 31st 2009, 6:43 pm

The whole thing sucked. And what about Sonic's little speech on rape?
    FelixMargarita
    FelixMargarita

Rep0

Post by FelixMargarita December 31st 2009, 7:53 pm

Ash The Hedgehog wrote:The whole thing sucked. And what about Sonic's little speech on rape?

Do we have to bring that up? eye roll
    Gamma The Great
    Gamma The Great

Whats the best thing you like about AOSTH. Medalw11Whats the best thing you like about AOSTH. Medalg10Whats the best thing you like about AOSTH. Zigzag10Whats the best thing you like about AOSTH. Medal13

Rep2

Post by Gamma The Great January 1st 2010, 6:22 pm

The intro.
    Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

Whats the best thing you like about AOSTH. Medalw11Whats the best thing you like about AOSTH. Medal13

Rep13

Post by Twixie Hushimo January 2nd 2010, 1:29 pm

FelixMargarita wrote:
    Ash The Hedgehog wrote:The whole thing sucked. And what about Sonic's little speech on rape?

Of course we do. Critics pick on everything, even the last names of the actors.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Whats the best thing you like about AOSTH. Blackr10Whats the best thing you like about AOSTH. Medalw11Whats the best thing you like about AOSTH. Zigzag10Whats the best thing you like about AOSTH. White10Whats the best thing you like about AOSTH. Medal13Whats the best thing you like about AOSTH. Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic January 2nd 2010, 2:39 pm

Ash The Hedgehog wrote:
    FelixMargarita wrote:

Of course we do. Critics pick on everything, even the last names of the actors.
    How does that effect the thing they're reviewing in any way?
    mikeblastdude
    mikeblastdude

Whats the best thing you like about AOSTH. WFmvl

Rep0

Post by mikeblastdude January 3rd 2010, 1:59 am

If I had to pick one thing which would be thing I like best about AoStH, it would probably be the light-heartedness of it all. Never once does the show take itself too seriously, and it's just fun to watch.

Also, Scratch and Grounder are freakin' hilarious! I love their antics! XD Definitely the best of Robotnik's henchmen, from any Sonic universe.

And that one episode, I think it was called "Mobius 5000", where Sonic and Tails had to race through the zones from Sonic 2, that was awesome!
    ShadowandSilver14
    ShadowandSilver14

Rep0

Post by ShadowandSilver14 May 2nd 2010, 1:11 pm

PINGAS
    Link451
    Link451

Rep11

Post by Link451 May 9th 2010, 6:39 pm

Scratch and Grounder for all the reasons listed above. Man, they just made the show. Their stupidity and failures were so priceless and their idiocy somehow never got old or boring no matter how repetitive it sometimes was. That combined with their constant abuse by Robotnik and getting screamed and yelled at all the time by him were really what made the show so awesome.

Sonic was cool too and he is normally my favorite, but there's really no denying Scratch and Grounder were the most entertainingly stupid villain lackeys ever in a TV show (at least of all the shows I've seen).
    TheShadowWalker
    TheShadowWalker

Whats the best thing you like about AOSTH. Medalw11Whats the best thing you like about AOSTH. Medalg10Whats the best thing you like about AOSTH. Medal13Whats the best thing you like about AOSTH. 2hygec

Rep3

Post by TheShadowWalker May 10th 2010, 10:49 am

Link451 wrote:Scratch and Grounder for all the reasons listed above. Man, they just made the show. Their stupidity and failures were so priceless and their idiocy somehow never got old or boring no matter how repetitive it sometimes was. That combined with their constant abuse by Robotnik and getting screamed and yelled at all the time by him were really what made the show so awesome.

Sonic was cool too and he is normally my favorite, but there's really no denying Scratch and Grounder were the most entertainingly stupid villain lackeys ever in a TV show (at least of all the shows I've seen).
    It is that reason, along with Sonic Sayz segments, that made the show, well, IT. It was unique from the rest of the Sonic shows because of the artwork, too, but it's what made the show what everybody loves it about.
    They just loved to snoop around.
    Pro Master
    Pro Master

Rep0

Post by Pro Master May 16th 2010, 3:18 pm

I really like Miles a better character than it's sister SatAM
    T@ilz
    T@ilz

Whats the best thing you like about AOSTH. GOMM8

Rep6

Post by T@ilz May 17th 2010, 1:03 am

Top 4 things:
    4.Robotnik:He's so funny.
    3.Mama robotnik:Lolz she lives in a freaking sanatarium!
    2.Sonic and tail's friendship
    1.Scratch and Grounder! They're morons!
    I have like 24 episodes on DvD!
    Jackred
    Jackred

Rep0

Post by Jackred May 21st 2010, 11:06 pm

1. I like how it references the games even playing that song one in every episode that's based on the theme of Sonic 1.

2. I know people out there hated this but I personally enjoyed it which was Ren and Stimpy action.
    Eivana
    Eivana

Rep0

Post by Eivana May 26th 2010, 10:13 pm

I thought Robotnik was fg hilarious. And I loved the originality of it. No one has to act a certain way, and it didn't have to fit a certain storyline. It was just a totally new episode in every single episode, and I liked that. Tails and Sonic were adorable in how they interacted with each other, and Sonic was much more adult-like and careful. I do like the carefree Sonic, but this one was a bit smarter and knew how to be carefree without getting his a kicked.
    Chipaholic
    Chipaholic

Rep0

Post by Chipaholic May 26th 2010, 10:16 pm

I absolutely loved Scratch myself <3
    Jmh
    Jmh

Whats the best thing you like about AOSTH. Medalw11Whats the best thing you like about AOSTH. White10Whats the best thing you like about AOSTH. Medal13

Rep67

Post by Jmh May 27th 2010, 3:30 pm

The comedy.

That is all.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content