The ancient lands.

+2
SonicFan 1
Zez
6 posters

Should SEGA comment on MJ?

Poll

Should SEGA comment on MJ's involvement in Sonic 3?

[ 6 ]
    Should SEGA comment on MJ? Bar_le1160%Should SEGA comment on MJ? Bar_ri11 [60%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Should SEGA comment on MJ? Bar_le1120%Should SEGA comment on MJ? Bar_ri11 [20%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Should SEGA comment on MJ? Bar_le1110%Should SEGA comment on MJ? Bar_ri11 [10%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Should SEGA comment on MJ? Bar_le1110%Should SEGA comment on MJ? Bar_ri11 [10%] 

Total Votes: 10
    Zez
    Zez

Should SEGA comment on MJ? VOZLn

Should SEGA comment on MJ? Blackr10Should SEGA comment on MJ? Medalw11Should SEGA comment on MJ? Zigzag10Should SEGA comment on MJ? Medal13

: Male
     Rep24

Should SEGA comment on MJ? Empty Should SEGA comment on MJ?

Post by Zez July 10th 2009, 5:27 am

Do you think, in light of his passing, Sega should officially comment on Michael Jackson's rumored involvement in Sonic 3's music production?
    SonicFan 1
    SonicFan 1

Should SEGA comment on MJ? Medalw11Should SEGA comment on MJ? White10Should SEGA comment on MJ? Medal13

Rep3

Should SEGA comment on MJ? Empty Re: Should SEGA comment on MJ?

Post by SonicFan 1 July 10th 2009, 6:52 am

Yes I believe they should. Apprently "Scirocco" still has Michael's Sonic 3 soundtrack. This is what he said:

"I actually have "ALL" of the tracks...,""from the original humming of Michael calling in the middle of the night leaving messages, to his ideas at Record One with Matt and Bruce. - BUT, I don't think I can let any of that out to the public without permission."

So now that MJ has passed away, hopefully maybe they can get permission to release the soundtrack as a tribute to MJ.
    sykog
    sykog

Should SEGA comment on MJ? Imagee10

Should SEGA comment on MJ? Blackr10Should SEGA comment on MJ? Medalw11Should SEGA comment on MJ? Medalg10Should SEGA comment on MJ? Zigzag10Should SEGA comment on MJ? Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog July 10th 2009, 3:11 pm

SonicFan 1 wrote:Yes I believe they should. Apprently "Scirocco" still has Michael's Sonic 3 soundtrack. This is what he said:

"I actually have "ALL" of the tracks...,""from the original humming of Michael calling in the middle of the night leaving messages, to his ideas at Record One with Matt and Bruce. - BUT, I don't think I can let any of that out to the public without permission."

So now that MJ has passed away, hopefully maybe they can get permission to release the soundtrack as a tribute to MJ.
    Hmm, where did you hear that from?
    Plix
    Plix

Rep13

Post by Plix July 10th 2009, 11:30 pm

Who is Scirocco?
    SonicFan 1
    SonicFan 1

Should SEGA comment on MJ? Medalw11Should SEGA comment on MJ? White10Should SEGA comment on MJ? Medal13

Rep3

Post by SonicFan 1 July 11th 2009, 6:08 am

sykog77 wrote:
    SonicFan 1 wrote:Yes I believe they should. Apprently "Scirocco" still has Michael's Sonic 3 soundtrack. This is what he said:

Hmm, where did you hear that from?
    Well I got it from Wikipedia. But I think I have seen the quote on other sites.
    SonicFan 1
    SonicFan 1

Rep3

Post by SonicFan 1 July 11th 2009, 6:11 am

SupaSEGA wrote:Who is Scirocco?

Hes name is really Cirocco but he was credited in Sonic 3 as Scirocco. Im not exactly sure who he is but hes worked with MJ before. In Sonic 3 & Knuckles there were other people that were credited in the game and they also worked with MJ.
    Plix
    Plix

Rep13

Post by Plix July 11th 2009, 1:03 pm

Hmm...seems he worked with a lot of pop artists, and also with Quincy Jones...he very easily could've worked with Michael. But I wouldn't trust anything on Wikipedia, they said Sonic Mega Collection 3 was coming out next year and has already been announced.
    Shadow
    Shadow

Should SEGA comment on MJ? Kz2PK

Should SEGA comment on MJ? Blackr10

Rep2

Post by Shadow July 14th 2009, 7:39 pm

Would be cool to have the original soundtrack to Sonic 3 released.
    Light Dash
    Light Dash

Should SEGA comment on MJ? GOMM8

Should SEGA comment on MJ? Blackr10Should SEGA comment on MJ? Medal13Should SEGA comment on MJ? 2nio02t

Rep3

Post by Light Dash July 15th 2009, 6:24 pm

If you want some proof that makes sense, here.

Sure, that'd be cool, but they'd need permission to release it, I'm sure.
    SonicFan 1
    SonicFan 1

Rep3

Post by SonicFan 1 July 15th 2009, 10:17 pm

Shadow wrote:Would be cool to have the original soundtrack to Sonic 3 released.
    Yeah. I hope they do get to release it one day. That would be awesome.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content