sykog
NeoMetalSonic
The Freedom Fighter
9 posters

I Wanna Fly High (For the Fourth Time)

Poll

Should Tails use a new plane?

[ 0 ]
    I Wanna Fly High (For the Fourth Time) Bar_le110%I Wanna Fly High (For the Fourth Time) Bar_ri11 [0%] 
    [ 3 ]
    I Wanna Fly High (For the Fourth Time) Bar_le1150%I Wanna Fly High (For the Fourth Time) Bar_ri11 [50%] 
    [ 0 ]
    I Wanna Fly High (For the Fourth Time) Bar_le110%I Wanna Fly High (For the Fourth Time) Bar_ri11 [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    I Wanna Fly High (For the Fourth Time) Bar_le1117%I Wanna Fly High (For the Fourth Time) Bar_ri11 [17%] 
    [ 1 ]
    I Wanna Fly High (For the Fourth Time) Bar_le1117%I Wanna Fly High (For the Fourth Time) Bar_ri11 [17%] 
    [ 1 ]
    I Wanna Fly High (For the Fourth Time) Bar_le1116%I Wanna Fly High (For the Fourth Time) Bar_ri11 [16%] 

Total Votes: 6
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

I Wanna Fly High (For the Fourth Time) ZtZYh

I Wanna Fly High (For the Fourth Time) Blackr10I Wanna Fly High (For the Fourth Time) Medalw11I Wanna Fly High (For the Fourth Time) Zigzag10I Wanna Fly High (For the Fourth Time) White10I Wanna Fly High (For the Fourth Time) Medal13I Wanna Fly High (For the Fourth Time) 2nio02t

: Male
     Rep76

I Wanna Fly High (For the Fourth Time) Empty I Wanna Fly High (For the Fourth Time)

Post by The Freedom Fighter July 10th 2009, 12:00 pm

So the other day I was thinking about Tails and his planes and his current character and his past character, and realized he's pretty much dropped his love for planes and flying, and has become more dedicated to machinery and gadgets. This isn't exactly a bad thing, considering his backstory, but still, I feel he should revisit that old desire. So then I thought about it, and came up with the idea that he should combine his two loves and make a new, better plane than the others before.
    So, to summarize, do you think Tails should make a Tornado IV, a new plane, continue using any of his old planes, or even bring in a comic/cartoon plane into action?
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

I Wanna Fly High (For the Fourth Time) Imagee10

I Wanna Fly High (For the Fourth Time) Blackr10I Wanna Fly High (For the Fourth Time) Medalw11I Wanna Fly High (For the Fourth Time) Zigzag10I Wanna Fly High (For the Fourth Time) White10I Wanna Fly High (For the Fourth Time) Medal13I Wanna Fly High (For the Fourth Time) Medalg10

Rep35

I Wanna Fly High (For the Fourth Time) Empty Re: I Wanna Fly High (For the Fourth Time)

Post by NeoMetalSonic July 10th 2009, 12:15 pm

Voted
    sykog
    sykog

I Wanna Fly High (For the Fourth Time) Imagee10

I Wanna Fly High (For the Fourth Time) Blackr10I Wanna Fly High (For the Fourth Time) Medalw11I Wanna Fly High (For the Fourth Time) Medalg10I Wanna Fly High (For the Fourth Time) Zigzag10I Wanna Fly High (For the Fourth Time) Medal13

Rep29

I Wanna Fly High (For the Fourth Time) Empty Re: I Wanna Fly High (For the Fourth Time)

Post by sykog July 10th 2009, 2:49 pm

I just want him to go back to using the tornado 2 and that's about it. I don't like tails just sitting there making stuff for Sonic to take along with him, I like him t be in part of the action too like in Sonic Adventure. It's better that way.
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

I Wanna Fly High (For the Fourth Time) VOZLn

I Wanna Fly High (For the Fourth Time) Blackr10I Wanna Fly High (For the Fourth Time) Medalw11I Wanna Fly High (For the Fourth Time) Medalg10I Wanna Fly High (For the Fourth Time) White10I Wanna Fly High (For the Fourth Time) Medal13

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 July 10th 2009, 7:28 pm

What other machines and gadgets were there that didn't have to do with flying that much. I can't think of any.
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

I Wanna Fly High (For the Fourth Time) Medalw11I Wanna Fly High (For the Fourth Time) Zigzag10I Wanna Fly High (For the Fourth Time) White10I Wanna Fly High (For the Fourth Time) Medal13

Rep26

Post by Auflodern July 10th 2009, 7:43 pm

use a eurofighter typhoon
    or an f-22 raptor
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

I Wanna Fly High (For the Fourth Time) ZtZYh

I Wanna Fly High (For the Fourth Time) Blackr10I Wanna Fly High (For the Fourth Time) Medalw11I Wanna Fly High (For the Fourth Time) Zigzag10I Wanna Fly High (For the Fourth Time) White10I Wanna Fly High (For the Fourth Time) Medal13I Wanna Fly High (For the Fourth Time) 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter July 11th 2009, 1:49 pm

Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:What other machines and gadgets were there that didn't have to do with flying that much. I can't think of any.
    The Extreme Gear, the stuff from Battle, the Ring Bombs, the Zero Gravity rings (assuming he made them), the SRA vehicles, the Lunar Fox, and the MilesElectric, to name a few.
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

I Wanna Fly High (For the Fourth Time) Blackr10I Wanna Fly High (For the Fourth Time) Medalw11I Wanna Fly High (For the Fourth Time) Medalg10I Wanna Fly High (For the Fourth Time) White10I Wanna Fly High (For the Fourth Time) Medal13

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 July 12th 2009, 11:29 pm

The Freedom Fighter wrote:
    Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:What other machines and gadgets were there that didn't have to do with flying that much. I can't think of any.
    The Extreme Gear, the stuff from Battle, the Ring Bombs, the Zero Gravity rings (assuming he made them), the SRA vehicles, the Lunar Fox, and the MilesElectric, to name a few.

I ruled the Extreme Gear out considering that it was a hover board based on mechanics that allowed him to fly. And was used to fly in fact.

The stuff from Battle and the ring bombs seem up the alley even though they were used simply for attacking purposes.

And the rest I know nothing about nor have I heard of any of them but I suppose it's right.

But it really doesn't feel like he's dropped his love for flying and airplanes for some reason (to me). Oh well. Guess I can't understand it all.
    codeorange

I Wanna Fly High (For the Fourth Time) GOMM8

I Wanna Fly High (For the Fourth Time) Medalg10I Wanna Fly High (For the Fourth Time) White10I Wanna Fly High (For the Fourth Time) Medal13

Rep6

Post by codeorange July 27th 2009, 12:50 am

I could see a new group of planes being useful for Tails, but on the other hand, I don't really know how it will help out his character. The planes might look cool, and that's a good thing, but I don't know what direction you would take with a new series of planes. What do new planes bring to the table?
    Shadow
    Shadow

I Wanna Fly High (For the Fourth Time) Kz2PK

I Wanna Fly High (For the Fourth Time) Blackr10

Rep2

Post by Shadow August 13th 2009, 8:46 am

Kriegsmarine wrote:use a eurofighter typhoon
    or an f-22 raptor

^ That would be so full of win
    Gamma The Great
    Gamma The Great

I Wanna Fly High (For the Fourth Time) Medalw11I Wanna Fly High (For the Fourth Time) Medalg10I Wanna Fly High (For the Fourth Time) Zigzag10I Wanna Fly High (For the Fourth Time) Medal13

Rep2

Post by Gamma The Great January 1st 2010, 6:06 pm

Tornado IV.
    Techimo
    Techimo

I Wanna Fly High (For the Fourth Time) Medal13I Wanna Fly High (For the Fourth Time) Medalw11

Rep15

Post by Techimo October 24th 2011, 8:02 am

If he starts making more planes.... He will become the new Dr.Eggman.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content