NeoMetalSonic
Boom
Army
12 posters

Wii: Which game would make you happy?

Army
    Army

Wii: Which game would make you happy? VOZLn

Wii: Which game would make you happy? Blackr10Wii: Which game would make you happy? Medalw11Wii: Which game would make you happy? Medalg10Wii: Which game would make you happy? Zigzag10Wii: Which game would make you happy? Medal13Wii: Which game would make you happy? Rainbo10

: Male
     Rep2

Wii: Which game would make you happy? Empty Wii: Which game would make you happy?

Post by Army July 12th 2009, 11:04 pm

With Super Mario Galaxy 2, Pikmin 3, and a new Zelda title on the horizon, the Wii is far from dead. Which announcement makes you the happiest?
    Boom
    Boom

Wii: Which game would make you happy? GOMM8

Wii: Which game would make you happy? Blackr10Wii: Which game would make you happy? Medal13

Rep1

Wii: Which game would make you happy? Empty Re: Wii: Which game would make you happy?

Post by Boom July 12th 2009, 11:05 pm

Zelda.
    Also makes me the angriest.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Wii: Which game would make you happy? Imagee10

Wii: Which game would make you happy? Blackr10Wii: Which game would make you happy? Medalw11Wii: Which game would make you happy? Zigzag10Wii: Which game would make you happy? White10Wii: Which game would make you happy? Medal13Wii: Which game would make you happy? Medalg10

Rep35

Wii: Which game would make you happy? Empty Re: Wii: Which game would make you happy?

Post by NeoMetalSonic July 12th 2009, 11:32 pm

There mis going to be a Pikmin3?
    sykog
    sykog

Wii: Which game would make you happy? Blackr10Wii: Which game would make you happy? Medalw11Wii: Which game would make you happy? Medalg10Wii: Which game would make you happy? Zigzag10Wii: Which game would make you happy? Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog July 12th 2009, 11:43 pm

TalkingObject wrote:There mis going to be a Pikmin3?
    I didn't know that either. : ):
    Pianta
    Pianta

Wii: Which game would make you happy? Medalw11Wii: Which game would make you happy? Medalg10Wii: Which game would make you happy? White10Wii: Which game would make you happy? Medal13

: Female
     Rep21

Post by Pianta July 13th 2009, 4:03 am

Mario Galaxy 2 of course. <3
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Wii: Which game would make you happy? ZtZYh

Wii: Which game would make you happy? Blackr10Wii: Which game would make you happy? Medalw11Wii: Which game would make you happy? Zigzag10Wii: Which game would make you happy? White10Wii: Which game would make you happy? Medal13Wii: Which game would make you happy? 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter July 13th 2009, 3:05 pm

Of the three, Zelda Wii. With the mysterious girl, and the fact it's older Link, I'm quite intrigued and hopeful. But at the same time, not really, thanks to MotionPlus; making me buy extra stuff is bleh.
    And who thought the Wii was dead? They still have plenty of good games.
    Ultimate Prower
    Ultimate Prower

Wii: Which game would make you happy? Medal13

Rep0

Post by Ultimate Prower September 13th 2009, 1:51 am

Wiis are fun (>^.^)>==
    I like the new sports resort game that came out.
    But I really want to play the new Mario Galaxy even though I didn't like the first one so much.
    I HAVE TO LIKE IT, BECAUSE EVERYONE ELSE DOES
    AmericanHCharge
    AmericanHCharge

Wii: Which game would make you happy? 3qll2

Rep0

Post by AmericanHCharge September 13th 2009, 5:07 am

a new Zelda title on the horizon
    YES!!

Pikmin 3
    Uh... ok?

Super Mario Galaxy 2
    Miyamoto... I am disappoint.
    Joe Cool
    Joe Cool

Rep-3

Post by Joe Cool September 13th 2009, 7:55 am

zelda and pikmin.
    Ultimate Prower
    Ultimate Prower

Rep0

Post by Ultimate Prower September 13th 2009, 1:23 pm

Call of Duty Modern Warfare.
    ITS COMING TO THE WII YALL
    Pianta
    Pianta

Wii: Which game would make you happy? Medalw11Wii: Which game would make you happy? Medalg10Wii: Which game would make you happy? White10Wii: Which game would make you happy? Medal13

Rep21

Post by Pianta September 13th 2009, 2:52 pm

AmericanHCharge wrote:
    Super Mario Galaxy 2
    U mad?
    sykog
    sykog

Wii: Which game would make you happy? Blackr10Wii: Which game would make you happy? Medalw11Wii: Which game would make you happy? Medalg10Wii: Which game would make you happy? Zigzag10Wii: Which game would make you happy? Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog September 13th 2009, 3:39 pm

Sonic The Armadillo wrote:With Super Mario Galaxy 2, Pikmin 3, and a new Zelda title on the horizon, the Wii is far from dead. Which announcement makes you the happiest?
    I guess Mario galaxy 2, but all three will probably be awesome and I'll get them.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Wii: Which game would make you happy? ZtZYh

Wii: Which game would make you happy? Blackr10Wii: Which game would make you happy? Medalw11Wii: Which game would make you happy? Zigzag10Wii: Which game would make you happy? White10Wii: Which game would make you happy? Medal13Wii: Which game would make you happy? 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter September 13th 2009, 4:30 pm

I wonder if Pikmin 3 will have a Bowser look-a-like? : ):
    Miles24
    Miles24

Wii: Which game would make you happy? Blackr10Wii: Which game would make you happy? Medalw11Wii: Which game would make you happy? White10Wii: Which game would make you happy? Medal13Wii: Which game would make you happy? 2nio02t

Rep2

Post by Miles24 September 13th 2009, 7:10 pm

I am looking forward to Super Mario Galaxy 2. The original game was one of the best Mario games that I have played, and I'm looking forward to seeing what this game may hold within it.
    AmericanHCharge
    AmericanHCharge

Wii: Which game would make you happy? 3qll2

Rep0

Post by AmericanHCharge September 13th 2009, 8:35 pm

Pianta wrote:
    AmericanHCharge wrote:
    Super Mario Galaxy 2
    U mad?
    no u
    Chaos_Overlord
    Chaos_Overlord

Wii: Which game would make you happy? VOZLn

Wii: Which game would make you happy? Medalw11Wii: Which game would make you happy? Medal13

Rep11

Post by Chaos_Overlord September 14th 2009, 11:21 am

Galaxy 2
    Erazor
    Erazor

Wii: Which game would make you happy? Blackr10Wii: Which game would make you happy? Medalw11Wii: Which game would make you happy? Medalg10Wii: Which game would make you happy? White10Wii: Which game would make you happy? Medal13

Rep22

Post by Erazor September 14th 2009, 12:27 pm

Transformers: Mystery of Convoy on VC

Oh wait, it's still Japan only. Wii is dead to me.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content