The ancient lands.

3 posters

Total Drama Island / Action

Army
    Army

Total Drama Island / Action VOZLn

Total Drama Island / Action Blackr10Total Drama Island / Action Medalw11Total Drama Island / Action Medalg10Total Drama Island / Action Zigzag10Total Drama Island / Action Medal13Total Drama Island / Action Rainbo10

: Male
     Rep2

Total Drama Island / Action Empty Total Drama Island / Action

Post by Army July 13th 2009, 1:47 pm

So, I've pretty much stopped watching Cartoon Network now, because most of the stuff they have now is pretty lame (I relocated to Boomerang, where they still have some good shows). When I do watch, though, I've noticed that they're plugging the living daylights out of the Total Drama Island / Action series. Well, as my TV-watching criteria plunges even lower, I watched a few episodes of it. It's not that great, but entertaining enough to keep you occupied for a little while. For those of you who haven't heard of it and are wondering what it is, it's basically a PG-rated version of Drawn Together with less entertaining characters but just as many vomit gags.

Do you approve of this show, or not?

I vote for Harold and / or Izzy.
    Sunset
    Sunset

Total Drama Island / Action Kz2PK

: Female
     Rep2

Total Drama Island / Action Empty Re: Total Drama Island / Action

Post by Sunset July 13th 2009, 3:34 pm

The few times I've seen it it's made me laugh, but I don't care enough to watch it all the time.
    Baku
    Baku

Total Drama Island / Action 3qll2

Rep0

Post by Baku July 14th 2009, 5:14 am

One of the programs that is degrading CN in my opinion. The art sucks, the plot sucks, the dialogue is God awful, just everything about it makes me want to... change the channel.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content