sykog
The Freedom Fighter
NeoMetalSonic
11 posters

New Trailer for Sonic and the Black Knight

NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

New Trailer for Sonic and the Black Knight Imagee10

New Trailer for Sonic and the Black Knight Blackr10New Trailer for Sonic and the Black Knight Medalw11New Trailer for Sonic and the Black Knight Zigzag10New Trailer for Sonic and the Black Knight White10New Trailer for Sonic and the Black Knight Medal13New Trailer for Sonic and the Black Knight Medalg10

: Male
     Rep35

New Trailer for Sonic and the Black Knight Empty New Trailer for Sonic and the Black Knight

Post by NeoMetalSonic January 16th 2009, 1:41 pm

http://www.gpara.com/comingsoon/ankokunokishi/090116/movie.php
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

New Trailer for Sonic and the Black Knight ZtZYh

New Trailer for Sonic and the Black Knight Blackr10New Trailer for Sonic and the Black Knight Medalw11New Trailer for Sonic and the Black Knight Zigzag10New Trailer for Sonic and the Black Knight White10New Trailer for Sonic and the Black Knight Medal13New Trailer for Sonic and the Black Knight 2nio02t

Rep76

New Trailer for Sonic and the Black Knight Empty Re: New Trailer for Sonic and the Black Knight

Post by The Freedom Fighter January 17th 2009, 12:31 am

I don't know why I like that song, but I do...
    sykog
    sykog

New Trailer for Sonic and the Black Knight Blackr10New Trailer for Sonic and the Black Knight Medalw11New Trailer for Sonic and the Black Knight Medalg10New Trailer for Sonic and the Black Knight Zigzag10New Trailer for Sonic and the Black Knight Medal13

Rep29

New Trailer for Sonic and the Black Knight Empty Re: New Trailer for Sonic and the Black Knight

Post by sykog January 17th 2009, 1:45 am

I like that song too. The trailer is awesome. And the girl seems better than Sharra. Quieter too.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

New Trailer for Sonic and the Black Knight Blackr10New Trailer for Sonic and the Black Knight Medalw11New Trailer for Sonic and the Black Knight Zigzag10New Trailer for Sonic and the Black Knight White10New Trailer for Sonic and the Black Knight Medal13New Trailer for Sonic and the Black Knight Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic January 18th 2009, 8:20 pm

sykog77 wrote:I like that song too. The trailer is awesome. And the girl seems better than Sharra. Quieter too.
    Just wait until the game comes you'll see you'll see
    SonicFan 1
    SonicFan 1

New Trailer for Sonic and the Black Knight VOZLn

New Trailer for Sonic and the Black Knight Medalw11New Trailer for Sonic and the Black Knight White10New Trailer for Sonic and the Black Knight Medal13

Rep3

Post by SonicFan 1 January 18th 2009, 8:36 pm

I have seen the trailer already and its awesome. coolguy
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

New Trailer for Sonic and the Black Knight ZtZYh

New Trailer for Sonic and the Black Knight Blackr10New Trailer for Sonic and the Black Knight Medalw11New Trailer for Sonic and the Black Knight Zigzag10New Trailer for Sonic and the Black Knight White10New Trailer for Sonic and the Black Knight Medal13New Trailer for Sonic and the Black Knight 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter January 20th 2009, 8:39 pm

NeoMetalSonic wrote:
    sykog77 wrote:I like that song too. The trailer is awesome. And the girl seems better than Sharra. Quieter too.
    Just wait until the game comes you'll see you'll see
    I'm sure it's Calibur that is the talker this time around, not Merlina.
    srs328
    srs328

New Trailer for Sonic and the Black Knight WFmvl

Rep0

Post by srs328 February 19th 2009, 7:14 pm

IM glad the girl doesnt talk as much as some other helpers in other games. . SOmetimes it gets annoying when helpers talk too much.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic February 19th 2009, 7:17 pm

srs328 wrote:IM glad the girl doesnt talk as much as some other helpers in other games. . SOmetimes it gets annoying when helpers talk too much.
    But how will I know which button is to jump?
    Boom
    Boom

New Trailer for Sonic and the Black Knight GOMM8

New Trailer for Sonic and the Black Knight Blackr10New Trailer for Sonic and the Black Knight Medal13

Rep1

Post by Boom February 24th 2009, 5:05 pm

Read the manual.
    Pianta
    Pianta

New Trailer for Sonic and the Black Knight Medalw11New Trailer for Sonic and the Black Knight Medalg10New Trailer for Sonic and the Black Knight White10New Trailer for Sonic and the Black Knight Medal13

: Female
     Rep21

Post by Pianta February 25th 2009, 3:20 pm

Great! I also love the music, I have it on my iPod.
    Blaze the Cat
    Blaze the Cat

New Trailer for Sonic and the Black Knight 3qll2

New Trailer for Sonic and the Black Knight Blackr10

Rep0

Post by Blaze the Cat February 25th 2009, 7:20 pm

Great trailer. =D

I like the storybook scenes a lot. They look great.
    codeorange

New Trailer for Sonic and the Black Knight GOMM8

New Trailer for Sonic and the Black Knight Medalg10New Trailer for Sonic and the Black Knight White10New Trailer for Sonic and the Black Knight Medal13

Rep6

Post by codeorange February 25th 2009, 8:15 pm

The storybook scenes catch my eye alot. They remind me quite a bit of the Sly Cooper style of cut scenes. I like that. It reminds me of comic books, and that makes the experience of playing to get to them more enjoyable. Nice.
    rocker spike
    rocker spike

New Trailer for Sonic and the Black Knight Blackr10

Rep0

Post by rocker spike February 25th 2009, 8:32 pm

saweeet coolguy
    SonicFanGirl 2007
    SonicFanGirl 2007

Rep-1

Post by SonicFanGirl 2007 March 1st 2009, 7:36 am

Sweet! Looks really nice!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content