Crystal Chaotix 3
Shadow
Light Dash
Roterblitz
The Freedom Fighter
sykog
Army
12 posters

Do you think Silver will continue to be in Sonic Games?

Army
    Army

Do you think Silver will continue to be in Sonic Games? VOZLn

Do you think Silver will continue to be in Sonic Games? Blackr10Do you think Silver will continue to be in Sonic Games? Medalw11Do you think Silver will continue to be in Sonic Games? Medalg10Do you think Silver will continue to be in Sonic Games? Zigzag10Do you think Silver will continue to be in Sonic Games? Medal13Do you think Silver will continue to be in Sonic Games? Rainbo10

: Male
     Rep2

Do you think Silver will continue to be in Sonic Games? Empty Do you think Silver will continue to be in Sonic Games?

Post by Army July 14th 2009, 11:32 pm

Or forgotten like Other characters? I think he will be forgotten by sega if he's not involved in Sonic Sega all star racing, or at least that'll be a sign
    sykog
    sykog

Do you think Silver will continue to be in Sonic Games? Imagee10

Do you think Silver will continue to be in Sonic Games? Blackr10Do you think Silver will continue to be in Sonic Games? Medalw11Do you think Silver will continue to be in Sonic Games? Medalg10Do you think Silver will continue to be in Sonic Games? Zigzag10Do you think Silver will continue to be in Sonic Games? Medal13

Rep29

Do you think Silver will continue to be in Sonic Games? Empty Re: Do you think Silver will continue to be in Sonic Games?

Post by sykog July 15th 2009, 2:55 pm

He will stay for quite a while I think, but mostly as a character for multiplayer.
    Army
    Army

Do you think Silver will continue to be in Sonic Games? Blackr10Do you think Silver will continue to be in Sonic Games? Medalw11Do you think Silver will continue to be in Sonic Games? Medalg10Do you think Silver will continue to be in Sonic Games? Zigzag10Do you think Silver will continue to be in Sonic Games? Medal13Do you think Silver will continue to be in Sonic Games? Rainbo10

Rep2

Do you think Silver will continue to be in Sonic Games? Empty Re: Do you think Silver will continue to be in Sonic Games?

Post by Army July 15th 2009, 3:15 pm

The start of forgotten characters, (in my Opinion)
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Do you think Silver will continue to be in Sonic Games? ZtZYh

Do you think Silver will continue to be in Sonic Games? Blackr10Do you think Silver will continue to be in Sonic Games? Medalw11Do you think Silver will continue to be in Sonic Games? Zigzag10Do you think Silver will continue to be in Sonic Games? White10Do you think Silver will continue to be in Sonic Games? Medal13Do you think Silver will continue to be in Sonic Games? 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter July 15th 2009, 4:29 pm

He may get one last shot if Rivals 3 comes to be, but he seems gone.
    Roterblitz
    Roterblitz

Do you think Silver will continue to be in Sonic Games? Blackr10Do you think Silver will continue to be in Sonic Games? Medalw11Do you think Silver will continue to be in Sonic Games? Medalg10Do you think Silver will continue to be in Sonic Games? White10Do you think Silver will continue to be in Sonic Games? Medal13

Rep6

Post by Roterblitz July 15th 2009, 5:28 pm

I hope so.
    Light Dash
    Light Dash

Do you think Silver will continue to be in Sonic Games? GOMM8

Do you think Silver will continue to be in Sonic Games? Blackr10Do you think Silver will continue to be in Sonic Games? Medal13Do you think Silver will continue to be in Sonic Games? 2nio02t

Rep3

Post by Light Dash July 15th 2009, 6:28 pm

sykog77 wrote:He will stay for quite a while I think, but mostly as a character for multiplayer.

Yeah, I think he'll be a party mode character more often than an actual story character.
    Shadow
    Shadow

Do you think Silver will continue to be in Sonic Games? Kz2PK

Do you think Silver will continue to be in Sonic Games? Blackr10

Rep2

Post by Shadow July 15th 2009, 7:05 pm

I thought he was in Sonic All Stars racing, am I wrong?
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Do you think Silver will continue to be in Sonic Games? Blackr10Do you think Silver will continue to be in Sonic Games? Medalw11Do you think Silver will continue to be in Sonic Games? Medalg10Do you think Silver will continue to be in Sonic Games? White10Do you think Silver will continue to be in Sonic Games? Medal13

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 July 15th 2009, 8:50 pm

Sonic The Armadillo wrote:Or forgotten like Other characters? I think he will be forgotten by sega if he's not involved in Sonic Sega all star racing, or at least that'll be a sign

No it wouldn't. He showed up first in 2006 and has many appearances since then, more so then a few characters that appeared before he did. His appearance in Next-gen goes without saying. Then he was playable and had his own story in Rivals. He was in the multiplayer in Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity. He showed up again as another playable character in Rivals 2. He then showed up as Sir Galahad in Sonic and the Black Knight's multiplayer. And is now being hinted to being in the Winter Olympics game.
    sundayseclipse
    sundayseclipse

Do you think Silver will continue to be in Sonic Games? WFmvl

Rep0

Post by sundayseclipse July 16th 2009, 1:17 am

not without a big plot hole
    Sonic Fan
    Sonic Fan

Do you think Silver will continue to be in Sonic Games? GOMM8

Do you think Silver will continue to be in Sonic Games? Medal13

: Female
     Rep0

Post by Sonic Fan July 16th 2009, 1:20 pm

For some reason I feel he's going to be one of these characters who's here to stay, or at least for the time being, unfortunately. =(
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 July 16th 2009, 5:07 pm

You people are just twisted. Hopeless bunch of ill-minded sacks.
    sykog
    sykog

Do you think Silver will continue to be in Sonic Games? Blackr10Do you think Silver will continue to be in Sonic Games? Medalw11Do you think Silver will continue to be in Sonic Games? Medalg10Do you think Silver will continue to be in Sonic Games? Zigzag10Do you think Silver will continue to be in Sonic Games? Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog July 16th 2009, 5:46 pm

Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:You people are just twisted. Hopeless bunch of ill-minded sacks.
    : ): laugh laugh laugh laugh
    I know. Aren't we great?
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 July 16th 2009, 6:12 pm

sykog77 wrote:
    Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:You people are just twisted. Hopeless bunch of ill-minded sacks.
    : ): laugh laugh laugh laugh
    I know. Aren't we great?

You'll go the way of old Yeller if you do that again. :<_<:
    sundayseclipse
    sundayseclipse

Rep0

Post by sundayseclipse July 17th 2009, 11:18 pm

troll -_- but We are great =D
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Do you think Silver will continue to be in Sonic Games? Blackr10Do you think Silver will continue to be in Sonic Games? Medalw11Do you think Silver will continue to be in Sonic Games? Zigzag10Do you think Silver will continue to be in Sonic Games? White10Do you think Silver will continue to be in Sonic Games? Medal13Do you think Silver will continue to be in Sonic Games? Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic July 17th 2009, 11:46 pm

sundayseclipse wrote:

I know he has been doing that since he got here
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 July 18th 2009, 12:33 am

sundayseclipse wrote:

You're a troll for calling me a troll. It's under the same circumstances of what I just had after all.

TalkingObject wrote:I know he has been doing that since he got here

You're obviously confused.
    sundayseclipse
    sundayseclipse

Rep0

Post by sundayseclipse July 18th 2009, 3:59 pm

Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:
    sundayseclipse wrote:

You're a troll for calling me a troll. It's under the same circumstances of what I just had after all.

troll spray Pictures, Images and Photos
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 July 18th 2009, 4:15 pm

sundayseclipse wrote:
    Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:
    sundayseclipse wrote:

troll spray Pictures, Images and Photos

You're doing the exact same thing you're accusing me of for being a troll. You realize this right? Nevermind. I'll delete this nonsense later.
    Jmh
    Jmh

Do you think Silver will continue to be in Sonic Games? Medalw11Do you think Silver will continue to be in Sonic Games? White10Do you think Silver will continue to be in Sonic Games? Medal13

Rep67

Post by Jmh July 28th 2009, 6:25 pm

Most likely as just cameos.
    Gamma The Great
    Gamma The Great

Do you think Silver will continue to be in Sonic Games? Medalw11Do you think Silver will continue to be in Sonic Games? Medalg10Do you think Silver will continue to be in Sonic Games? Zigzag10Do you think Silver will continue to be in Sonic Games? Medal13

Rep2

Post by Gamma The Great January 1st 2010, 5:40 pm

Of course he will. SEGA milks all their unnecessary characters.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content