Sonic Fan
NeoMetalSonic
Zez
11 posters

Habits and Tendencies

Zez
    Zez

Habits and Tendencies VOZLn

Habits and Tendencies Blackr10Habits and Tendencies Medalw11Habits and Tendencies Zigzag10Habits and Tendencies Medal13

: Male
     Rep24

Habits and Tendencies Empty Habits and Tendencies

Post by Zez July 28th 2009, 5:41 am

What do you find yourself doing that may seem like you do a lot of, but aren't always aware of. Trust me. Everyone does it, I've seen it.

I have the tendency to eat one thing in small proportions. I'm not partial to big meals. I just take one snack, and I slowly nibble it away all day.

I drink Hot Sauce. Yes, I'm serious. I drink it.

I can't really think of others, but I know they're there.

Which reminds me. I have the tendency to forgot many things, unless I work hard to prioritize it, literally. I have to mentally repeat what I need to remember a few times, or else I forget it later.

You?

Last edited by Zezima on July 28th 2009, 6:27 am; edited 1 time in total
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Habits and Tendencies Imagee10

Habits and Tendencies Blackr10Habits and Tendencies Medalw11Habits and Tendencies Zigzag10Habits and Tendencies White10Habits and Tendencies Medal13Habits and Tendencies Medalg10

Rep35

Habits and Tendencies Empty Re: Habits and Tendencies

Post by NeoMetalSonic July 28th 2009, 6:26 am

Whats a snakc?

I a perfection freak even though I'm dirty
    Sonic Fan
    Sonic Fan

Habits and Tendencies GOMM8

Habits and Tendencies Medal13

: Female
     Rep0

Post by Sonic Fan July 29th 2009, 8:39 am

I have LOADS of habits, so many in fact I won't be able to remember them all! My mum's always going on at me complaining about my bad habits. XD Well, I'll list the ones I remember.

Ever since I was a kid, whenever I'm in a vehicle I tend to draw stuff in thin air with my finger as quickly as I can, such as street lights, sign posts, car headlights, etc. It's a habit I've never managed to cure.

Recently I've had a habit of banging my teeth together a lot, it started when I was messing around with my dog. XD

I wipe my mouth ALL day long, I keep 2 pieces of kitchen roll in each pocket, and I wipe my mouth every 5 minutes, even though there's no food round my mouth most of the time.

When I eat, I constantly itch my nose the whole time and sometimes hold my ear lobe, it's a habit I can't get out of. xD

When I'm in the car, I sit with my thumb against my 2 front teeth trying to push them back, I don't feel comfortable sitting any other way.

I make 1 drink last 4+ hours, for no apparent reason.

I have a habit of constantly checking all the sites I visit, I go through my bookmarks and click on each site I visit as I go down every 5 or so minutes, then once I finish I go through it again, all day long, and I search ebay non stop.

Once I've eaten something, I find it hard to swallow the very last mouthful and so I get a piece of kitchen roll and spit it out, it's quite embarrassing when I do this in McDonalds with everyone watching. XD

When someone sits on my bed, I always have to make it again because I hate to see a crease on it, and every morning I fold half the bedcover back and it has to be exactly in the centre- not too far back and not too far forward.

I sigh ALL day long, apparently according to my mum it's just a habit I've developed, and that I really have no need to sigh.

I say ''what?'' all the time, after everything people say to me, and half the time I heard what they said in the first place. XD

Every time I go out, I have a habit of going around checking if everything's off, because I worry about my house catching fire.

Whenever I write something, I check my spelling twice to see if it's right, and then I get my mum to check it.

Anyway, I think I should leave it at that, I'll be here all day otherwise! Laughing
    Roterblitz
    Roterblitz

Habits and Tendencies Blackr10Habits and Tendencies Medalw11Habits and Tendencies Medalg10Habits and Tendencies White10Habits and Tendencies Medal13

Rep6

Post by Roterblitz July 29th 2009, 12:11 pm

I chew on the inside of my cheeks when I get excited.

I always instinctively lock the door behind me, even if there's someone else coming in.

I sometimes whisper the words that I write or type out loud to make sure the sentence sounds right, sometimes I do this without realizing it.
    sykog
    sykog

Habits and Tendencies Blackr10Habits and Tendencies Medalw11Habits and Tendencies Medalg10Habits and Tendencies Zigzag10Habits and Tendencies Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog July 29th 2009, 12:54 pm

I tend to move my mouth when thinking about something, but not actually saying the words.
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Habits and Tendencies Medalw11Habits and Tendencies Medal13

Rep12

Habits and Tendencies Empty Weird Quirks You Have?

Post by SonicFanPS2 April 30th 2011, 9:39 pm

Just like the title says, what do you do that's odd? It can be anything, from what you do at home, school, outside, or when you're on the internet or playing games.

For example, I have this weird urge to open the doors for everyone for long periods of time. Or, in Assassin's Creed 2(this is REALLY weird, I think), where I just feel like I should bury the assassinated people; usually in the wagons of hay or in the sea. To pay my respects to them, to clean the streets(an achievement you get for doing, oddly), or just to be polite? I dunno.

Based on a Destructoid Article by Chad Concelmo- "Six completely irrational things I do in videogames"

http://www.destructoid.com/six-completely-irrational-things-i-do-in-videogames-181777.phtml
    Hushimo
    Hushimo

Rep38

Post by Hushimo May 1st 2011, 12:56 am

The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Habits and Tendencies ZtZYh

Habits and Tendencies Blackr10Habits and Tendencies Medalw11Habits and Tendencies Zigzag10Habits and Tendencies White10Habits and Tendencies Medal13Habits and Tendencies 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter May 1st 2011, 2:54 am

I have a lot, most that you won't want to hear.

So then, the ones I will say...I'm forgetful to the point where I can forget something important seconds after thinking of it. This usually is forgiven with ease, but it has made some people get very annoyed at me.

I also can't hold grudges because of this memory issue.

I used to chew soda and swish it around, but not really anymore.

I try to obey traffic laws in games and don't usually kill player in games unless I absolutely have to.

I constantly have to control the urge to elaborate further, thus killing an already unfunny joke or just annoying the person more.
    Jmh
    Jmh

Habits and Tendencies Medalw11Habits and Tendencies White10Habits and Tendencies Medal13

Rep67

Post by Jmh May 1st 2011, 3:08 am

I have a tendency to be a douche.
    Hushimo
    Hushimo

Rep38

Post by Hushimo May 1st 2011, 2:23 pm

Jmh wrote:I have a tendency to be a douche.

Of all the posts in this topic, that one was the least meaningful, a joke is a joke, but try to contribute to the topic.

As for me, I seem to compulsively stretch my arms and legs when they don't feel stiff at all, as wells as cracking my knuckles and neck. I tend to close my eyes if I'm bored, even if I'm not tired. If I'm on the phone I must, for some reason, pace back and forth the entire perimeter of whatever room or premises I'm in, I don't do this under any other situation. When I'm eating something I know is too hot to eat, I continue to eat it, as some sort of self-proof that I can take it, even though it's burning my tongue. I frequently get songs stuck in my head that I feel the need to drum the beat to, causing everyone who can hear me to be highly annoyed. I overthink what I say or write, taking notice if I repeat a word too many times, if I'm comma splicing, or being too verbose.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Habits and Tendencies ZtZYh

Habits and Tendencies Blackr10Habits and Tendencies Medalw11Habits and Tendencies Zigzag10Habits and Tendencies White10Habits and Tendencies Medal13Habits and Tendencies 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter May 1st 2011, 2:37 pm

Yeah, I walk around while on the phone too.
    Chaos_Overlord
    Chaos_Overlord

Rep11

Post by Chaos_Overlord May 1st 2011, 10:30 pm

I bite my nails. Constantly.
    Jmh
    Jmh

Habits and Tendencies Medalw11Habits and Tendencies White10Habits and Tendencies Medal13

Rep67

Post by Jmh May 2nd 2011, 2:10 am

Alright, I pace and talk too much.
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 May 4th 2011, 6:00 am

The Freedom Fighter wrote:I have a lot, most that you won't want to hear.

So then, the ones I will say...I'm forgetful to the point where I can forget something important seconds after thinking of it. This usually is forgiven with ease, but it has made some people get very annoyed at me.

I also can't hold grudges because of this memory issue.

I used to chew soda and swish it around, but not really anymore.

I try to obey traffic laws in games and don't usually kill player in games unless I absolutely have to.

I constantly have to control the urge to elaborate further, thus killing an already unfunny joke or just annoying the person more.

I have the same memory problem! I get frustrated whenever I forget what I was thinking about, and try to retrace my steps to remember!
    Link451
    Link451

Habits and Tendencies Kz2PK

Rep11

Post by Link451 May 5th 2011, 1:30 am

I'm always thinking about something, no matter what I'm doing, be it playing a video game, watching TV, watching a movie or watching stuff online. Really annoying.
    I always have to drink something like every hour or two.
    Jmh
    Jmh

Rep67

Post by Jmh May 5th 2011, 1:52 am

Link451 wrote:I'm always thinking about something, no matter what I'm doing, be it playing a video game, watching TV, watching a movie or watching stuff online. Really annoying.
    I always have to drink something like every hour or two.
    That's good for you metabolism.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content