The ancient lands.

5 posters

Short Leave of Absence

Miles24
    Miles24

Short Leave of Absence Imagee10

Short Leave of Absence Blackr10Short Leave of Absence Medalw11Short Leave of Absence White10Short Leave of Absence Medal13Short Leave of Absence 2nio02t

: Male
     Rep2

Short Leave of Absence Empty Short Leave of Absence

Post by Miles24 August 5th 2009, 12:24 pm

Just to let everybody know, I'm leaving to go on a trip tomorrow to the more eastern sections of Ontario to stay with a family friend for the weekend. Unfortunately, he lives outside of the main sections of the city he lives within and does not have any electricity in his home. I may be able to gain an internet connection on my iPod while in the main sections of the town, but I highly doubt that I will be able to access the site while I'm gone.
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

Short Leave of Absence VOZLn

Short Leave of Absence Medalw11Short Leave of Absence Zigzag10Short Leave of Absence White10Short Leave of Absence Medal13

Rep26

Short Leave of Absence Empty Re: Short Leave of Absence

Post by Auflodern August 5th 2009, 1:08 pm

Au revoir mon ami canadien
    Erazor
    Erazor

Short Leave of Absence Blackr10Short Leave of Absence Medalw11Short Leave of Absence Medalg10Short Leave of Absence White10Short Leave of Absence Medal13

Rep22

Post by Erazor August 5th 2009, 7:17 pm

No electricity? Man, I want to see that. Have fun.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest August 5th 2009, 7:21 pm

You're a Canuck? I must ask you: is it true that The People's Republic of Soviet Canuckistan supports un-American ideas like gay rights, civil liberties, and balanced budgets?
    Miles24
    Miles24

Short Leave of Absence Blackr10Short Leave of Absence Medalw11Short Leave of Absence White10Short Leave of Absence Medal13Short Leave of Absence 2nio02t

Rep2

Post by Miles24 August 5th 2009, 7:48 pm

Mly wrote:You're a Canuck? I must ask you: is it true that The People's Republic of Soviet Canuckistan supports un-American ideas like gay rights, civil liberties, and balanced budgets?

Yes, I am a Canadian. Though the majority of what you have mentioned are also within the United States. Though the Conservative government we have are not exactly fond of same-sex marriage and other minority groups, but they still allow it.
    sykog
    sykog

Short Leave of Absence Blackr10Short Leave of Absence Medalw11Short Leave of Absence Medalg10Short Leave of Absence Zigzag10Short Leave of Absence Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog August 5th 2009, 8:13 pm

Ok then. Have a fun time.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest August 5th 2009, 8:23 pm

Miles24 wrote:
    Mly wrote:You're a Canuck? I must ask you: is it true that The People's Republic of Soviet Canuckistan supports un-American ideas like gay rights, civil liberties, and balanced budgets?

Yes, I am a Canadian. Though the majority of what you have mentioned are also within the United States. Though the Conservative government we have are not exactly fond of same-sex marriage and other minority groups, but they still allow it.
    'Twas a joke, dear.
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

Short Leave of Absence Medalw11Short Leave of Absence Zigzag10Short Leave of Absence White10Short Leave of Absence Medal13

Rep26

Post by Auflodern August 5th 2009, 8:49 pm

One sec miles I'll bring electricity there [tough]The only way I know how![/tough]

Short Leave of Absence Su47-1
    Miles24
    Miles24

Rep2

Post by Miles24 August 9th 2009, 12:39 pm

I have returned from my trip not too long ago, and it was actually quite fun. Though there was no electricity or internet connection available to use, there was still quite a bit to do. I also had the opportunity to travel a bit further to the eastern sections of Ontario, and went to a few attractions such as the 1000 Island Boat Cruise within the opening of the St. Lawrence River, and the Kingston Penetentary Museum, which had quite a few interesting items used within the Kingstion penetentaries from both the past and present. I also was able to get a bit of Sonic merchandise as well.
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

Rep26

Post by Auflodern August 9th 2009, 12:44 pm

Miles24 wrote:I have returned from my trip not too long ago, and it was actually quite fun. Though there was no electricity or internet connection available to use, there was still quite a bit to do. I also had the opportunity to travel a bit further to the eastern sections of Ontario, and went to a few attractions such as the 1000 Island Boat Cruise within the opening of the St. Lawrence River, and the Kingston Penetentary Museum, which had quite a few interesting items used within the Kingstion penetentaries from both the past and present. I also was able to get a bit of Sonic merchandise as well.

how much french did you have to use? Or was it more quebecois?
    Miles24
    Miles24

Rep2

Post by Miles24 August 9th 2009, 12:51 pm

Kriegsmarine wrote:
    Miles24 wrote:I have returned from my trip not too long ago, and it was actually quite fun. Though there was no electricity or internet connection available to use, there was still quite a bit to do. I also had the opportunity to travel a bit further to the eastern sections of Ontario, and went to a few attractions such as the 1000 Island Boat Cruise within the opening of the St. Lawrence River, and the Kingston Penetentary Museum, which had quite a few interesting items used within the Kingstion penetentaries from both the past and present. I also was able to get a bit of Sonic merchandise as well.

how much french did you have to use? Or was it more quebecois?

I actually did not leave the province of Ontario. Though I was quite close to Ottawa at one point, I didn't travel any further than a small tourist city outside of Kingston, Ontario.
    sykog
    sykog

Short Leave of Absence Blackr10Short Leave of Absence Medalw11Short Leave of Absence Medalg10Short Leave of Absence Zigzag10Short Leave of Absence Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog August 10th 2009, 12:28 pm

Welcome back Miles.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Short Leave of Absence Blackr10Short Leave of Absence Medalw11Short Leave of Absence Zigzag10Short Leave of Absence White10Short Leave of Absence Medal13Short Leave of Absence Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic August 10th 2009, 12:52 pm

sykog77 wrote:Welcome back Miles.
    He was gone?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content