+2
Pianta
Zez
6 posters

M&S Winter Olympics Seeing Cinema Screen Time

Zez
    Zez

M&S Winter Olympics Seeing Cinema Screen Time VOZLn

M&S Winter Olympics Seeing Cinema Screen Time Blackr10M&S Winter Olympics Seeing Cinema Screen Time Medalw11M&S Winter Olympics Seeing Cinema Screen Time Zigzag10M&S Winter Olympics Seeing Cinema Screen Time Medal13

: Male
     Rep24

M&S Winter Olympics Seeing Cinema Screen Time Empty M&S Winter Olympics Seeing Cinema Screen Time

Post by Zez August 8th 2009, 5:39 am

Attention European fans–Mario and Sonic may be at a big screen near you…just not quite in the way you imagined.

It won’t be a feature length clash of the video game titans, but rather ads promoting the upcoming Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games that will be seen in theaters across Europe. According to Sega Nerds, Sega bought ad time preceding some of this summer’s big blockbusters, including Up, G-Force and Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.

The company is trying to target family demographics as a means to even further expand the sequel’s potential success. The original Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games sustained gangbuster sales for Sega in Europe, and these ads may only extend what are expected to be high hopes for the Winter Olympics variant. In all, 7.5 million moviegoers are expected to be reached by this initiative.

For the moment, it only appears the 30 second ads will run in cinemas throughout Europe. There’s no indication on whether Sega has bought ad time elsewhere in the world.
    Pianta
    Pianta

M&S Winter Olympics Seeing Cinema Screen Time Imagee10

M&S Winter Olympics Seeing Cinema Screen Time Medalw11M&S Winter Olympics Seeing Cinema Screen Time Medalg10M&S Winter Olympics Seeing Cinema Screen Time White10M&S Winter Olympics Seeing Cinema Screen Time Medal13

: Female
     Rep21

M&S Winter Olympics Seeing Cinema Screen Time Empty Re: M&S Winter Olympics Seeing Cinema Screen Time

Post by Pianta August 8th 2009, 7:53 am

This could be interesting, though.
    Sonic Fan
    Sonic Fan

M&S Winter Olympics Seeing Cinema Screen Time GOMM8

M&S Winter Olympics Seeing Cinema Screen Time Medal13

Rep0

M&S Winter Olympics Seeing Cinema Screen Time Empty Re: M&S Winter Olympics Seeing Cinema Screen Time

Post by Sonic Fan August 8th 2009, 6:16 pm

Ahh, I wish I was into watching films at the cinema, I'd totally have a fit if I saw this come up on the big screen! If it was any longer, I'd be going to the cinema for the hell of it, JUST to watch this ad. XDD
    sykog
    sykog

M&S Winter Olympics Seeing Cinema Screen Time Imagee10

M&S Winter Olympics Seeing Cinema Screen Time Blackr10M&S Winter Olympics Seeing Cinema Screen Time Medalw11M&S Winter Olympics Seeing Cinema Screen Time Medalg10M&S Winter Olympics Seeing Cinema Screen Time Zigzag10M&S Winter Olympics Seeing Cinema Screen Time Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog August 9th 2009, 1:06 am

Sonic Fan wrote:Ahh, I wish I was into watching films at the cinema, I'd totally have a fit if I saw this come up on the big screen! If it was any longer, I'd be going to the cinema for the hell of it, JUST to watch this ad. XDD
    That would be a waste of money to me.
    Sonic Fan
    Sonic Fan

M&S Winter Olympics Seeing Cinema Screen Time GOMM8

M&S Winter Olympics Seeing Cinema Screen Time Medal13

Rep0

Post by Sonic Fan August 9th 2009, 11:16 am

sykog77 wrote:
    Sonic Fan wrote:Ahh, I wish I was into watching films at the cinema, I'd totally have a fit if I saw this come up on the big screen! If it was any longer, I'd be going to the cinema for the hell of it, JUST to watch this ad. XDD
    That would be a waste of money to me.

I know, but that's just how Sonic obsessed I am. Laughing In all seriousness, I most likely wouldn't as like you said, it's a waste of money.
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

M&S Winter Olympics Seeing Cinema Screen Time Blackr10M&S Winter Olympics Seeing Cinema Screen Time Medalw11M&S Winter Olympics Seeing Cinema Screen Time Medalg10M&S Winter Olympics Seeing Cinema Screen Time White10M&S Winter Olympics Seeing Cinema Screen Time Medal13

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 August 10th 2009, 6:37 pm

Europe just loves their Sonic!
    Plix
    Plix

Rep13

Post by Plix August 12th 2009, 1:10 pm

Already posted in the sticky thread up top.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content