The ancient lands.

2 posters

A Few New M&S Winter Olympics Screenshots

Zez
    Zez

A Few New M&S Winter Olympics Screenshots VOZLn

A Few New M&S Winter Olympics Screenshots Blackr10A Few New M&S Winter Olympics Screenshots Medalw11A Few New M&S Winter Olympics Screenshots Zigzag10A Few New M&S Winter Olympics Screenshots Medal13

: Male
     Rep24

A Few New M&S Winter Olympics Screenshots Empty A Few New M&S Winter Olympics Screenshots

Post by Zez August 8th 2009, 7:27 am

Some Omochao Sightings…and a Late Update on a New Character Flag.

You may have read several reports recently copious amounts of “new” screenshots from Mario and Sonic at the Winter Olympic Games–totaling over 60 in all.

In fact, many of the screenshots–which are available here via ONM–are shots we had for you back last month, with a few sporting some updated character icons.

Still, analysis of them by some keen community eyes reveal some interesting finds. For one, Omochao is one of the shots, as a flat sprite spectator. It doesn’t mean he’ll be playable, but Sonic fans old and new may be pleased to see that Sega hasn’t forgotten some of its one hit wonder characters.

I've also got some word in via some tips, that one of the flags in one of the screenshots showcases a star icon that may be indicative of Rosalina’s presence in the game. I’ve done a bit more digging, and it appears the screenshot may be a Photoshop job–from the Sega forums, where it was first posted about two weeks ago, and analyzed with a similar shot that had Mario’s character superimposed. You can investigate the screenshot below–look toward the right–and judge for yourself.

I'll continue to bring you any new screenshots, video, and information I can find on this latest Olympic clash of video game titans. We’re not that far away now from the game’s expected October launch.

A Few New M&S Winter Olympics Screenshots Dyxfs1
    sykog
    sykog

A Few New M&S Winter Olympics Screenshots Imagee10

A Few New M&S Winter Olympics Screenshots Blackr10A Few New M&S Winter Olympics Screenshots Medalw11A Few New M&S Winter Olympics Screenshots Medalg10A Few New M&S Winter Olympics Screenshots Zigzag10A Few New M&S Winter Olympics Screenshots Medal13

: Male
     Rep29

A Few New M&S Winter Olympics Screenshots Empty Re: A Few New M&S Winter Olympics Screenshots

Post by sykog August 8th 2009, 12:44 pm

One of these topics I don't know why you posted. :Facepalm: And you always copy-paste stuff nowadays.