Erazor
Army
Auflodern
11 posters

Sony- Trying to bring Halo and GoW to PS3

Auflodern
    Auflodern

Sony- Trying to bring Halo and GoW to PS3 VOZLn

Sony- Trying to bring Halo and GoW to PS3 Medalw11Sony- Trying to bring Halo and GoW to PS3 Zigzag10Sony- Trying to bring Halo and GoW to PS3 White10Sony- Trying to bring Halo and GoW to PS3 Medal13

: Male
     Rep26

Sony- Trying to bring Halo and GoW to PS3 Empty Sony- Trying to bring Halo and GoW to PS3

Post by Auflodern August 13th 2009, 10:24 am

I was reading something about the PS3's new motion controller and they were showing the devs of Halo and Gears of war the software, so they could make those games for the PS3!

I love sony anyway, and the XBOX, but it looks like the PS3 fans are going to even up the score.

http://e3.gamespot.com/story/6211559/ps … devs-hands
    Here's the link.
    Army
    Army

Sony- Trying to bring Halo and GoW to PS3 Blackr10Sony- Trying to bring Halo and GoW to PS3 Medalw11Sony- Trying to bring Halo and GoW to PS3 Medalg10Sony- Trying to bring Halo and GoW to PS3 Zigzag10Sony- Trying to bring Halo and GoW to PS3 Medal13Sony- Trying to bring Halo and GoW to PS3 Rainbo10

Rep2

Sony- Trying to bring Halo and GoW to PS3 Empty Re: Sony- Trying to bring Halo and GoW to PS3

Post by Army August 13th 2009, 1:16 pm

Microsoft, Give up Halo or Gears? Ya rite
    Erazor
    Erazor

Sony- Trying to bring Halo and GoW to PS3 Imagee10

Sony- Trying to bring Halo and GoW to PS3 Blackr10Sony- Trying to bring Halo and GoW to PS3 Medalw11Sony- Trying to bring Halo and GoW to PS3 Medalg10Sony- Trying to bring Halo and GoW to PS3 White10Sony- Trying to bring Halo and GoW to PS3 Medal13

Rep22

Sony- Trying to bring Halo and GoW to PS3 Empty Re: Sony- Trying to bring Halo and GoW to PS3

Post by Erazor August 13th 2009, 2:17 pm

Meh. If I want a quality FPS I'll go.... well anywhere else I guess. As for 3rd person? Well there's Dark Sector, Eat Lead, Wanted, and Fallout (in 3rd person mode).
    Shadow
    Shadow

Sony- Trying to bring Halo and GoW to PS3 Kz2PK

Sony- Trying to bring Halo and GoW to PS3 Blackr10

Rep2

Post by Shadow September 17th 2009, 4:39 pm

I think that would be awesome if the PS3 got Gears of War, especially because I just got a PS3 lol.
    Ultimate Prower
    Ultimate Prower

Sony- Trying to bring Halo and GoW to PS3 GOMM8

Sony- Trying to bring Halo and GoW to PS3 Medal13

: Female
     Rep0

Post by Ultimate Prower September 19th 2009, 10:37 pm

It's not going to happen. Microsoft might not be as ethical as Nintendo, but they're evil, not stupid.
    Shadow122
    Shadow122

Sony- Trying to bring Halo and GoW to PS3 Medalw11Sony- Trying to bring Halo and GoW to PS3 White10Sony- Trying to bring Halo and GoW to PS3 Medal13

Rep1

Post by Shadow122 September 24th 2009, 12:19 pm

Ultimate Prower wrote:It's not going to happen. Microsoft might not be as ethical as Nintendo, but they're evil, not stupid.

Agreed.
    DJ Mudkip
    DJ Mudkip

Sony- Trying to bring Halo and GoW to PS3 WFmvl

Rep0

Post by DJ Mudkip September 26th 2009, 1:52 am

not gonna happened. after all of those times that i have seen Sony and Microsoft competing. it ain't gonna happened.
    Shadow122
    Shadow122

Sony- Trying to bring Halo and GoW to PS3 Medalw11Sony- Trying to bring Halo and GoW to PS3 White10Sony- Trying to bring Halo and GoW to PS3 Medal13

Rep1

Post by Shadow122 September 26th 2009, 3:24 am

Atleast Sony and Microsoft agreed on one thing....Their bringing MGS onto the 360. It doesen't look as cool since the main character isn't Snake, but atleast its an improvement in Sony and Microsofts gaming relationship.
    DJ Mudkip
    DJ Mudkip

Rep0

Post by DJ Mudkip September 26th 2009, 3:54 am

Shadow122 wrote:Atleast Sony and Microsoft agreed on one thing....Their bringing MGS onto the 360. It doesen't look as cool since the main character isn't Snake, but atleast its an improvement in Sony and Microsofts gaming relationship.

Sony and Microsoft Agreed? i thought Hideo Kojima only agreed to this.
    Erazor
    Erazor

Sony- Trying to bring Halo and GoW to PS3 Imagee10

Sony- Trying to bring Halo and GoW to PS3 Blackr10Sony- Trying to bring Halo and GoW to PS3 Medalw11Sony- Trying to bring Halo and GoW to PS3 Medalg10Sony- Trying to bring Halo and GoW to PS3 White10Sony- Trying to bring Halo and GoW to PS3 Medal13

Rep22

Post by Erazor September 26th 2009, 3:54 am

DJ Mudkip wrote:
    Shadow122 wrote:Atleast Sony and Microsoft agreed on one thing....Their bringing MGS onto the 360. It doesen't look as cool since the main character isn't Snake, but atleast its an improvement in Sony and Microsofts gaming relationship.

Sony and Microsoft Agreed? i thought Hideo Kojima agreed to this only.
    It really has nothing to do with Sony. Metal Gear Solid is not a Sony exclusive franchise.
    DJ Mudkip
    DJ Mudkip

Rep0

Post by DJ Mudkip September 26th 2009, 3:56 am

Erazor wrote:
    DJ Mudkip wrote:

Sony and Microsoft Agreed? i thought Hideo Kojima agreed to this only.
    It really has nothing to do with Sony. Metal Gear Solid is not a Sony exclusive franchise.

high five?
    PbE
    PbE

Rep0

Post by PbE December 2nd 2009, 2:42 pm

Mircosoft is not going to give away Halo to Sony, I know that. Halo is one of the reasons why people buy the Xbox 360.
    addictedtech
    addictedtech

Rep0

Post by addictedtech December 15th 2009, 11:41 pm

PbE wrote:Mircosoft is not going to give away Halo to Sony, I know that. Halo is one of the reasons why people buy the Xbox 360.
    Quite right and its the only reason I owned the original Xbox as Halo 2 for PC was sold out, so I went and bought an original crystal Xbox from cash gen for 15 quid :) as cash gen also had Halo 2 in for Xbox :D
    Demon_skeith
    Demon_skeith

Rep0

Post by Demon_skeith December 16th 2009, 8:52 pm

only way Sony get halo is if they kill MS and pry it from their cold dead hands.
    Zero
    Zero

Rep0

Post by Zero December 23rd 2009, 2:04 am

I doubt that would happen. The developers are just testing out the new motion controller for any flaws. Microsoft will never give up Gears of War or Halo

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content