The ancient lands.

No Title

Anonymous

No Title Empty Re: No Title

Post by Guest August 18th 2009, 2:01 pm

Your power abuse has been proven by your own foolish admission. This exchange no longer amuses me.

This conversation has been archived, and shall be reposted as seen fit by me.
    Miles24
    Miles24

No Title Imagee10

No Title Blackr10No Title Medalw11No Title White10No Title Medal13No Title 2nio02t

: Male
     Rep2

Post by Miles24 August 18th 2009, 2:17 pm

Mly wrote:Your power abuse has been proven by your own foolish admission. This exchange no longer amuses me.

This conversation has been archived, and shall be reposted as seen fit by me.

I do not see Codeorange's actions to be an abuse of power. The numerous items that you mentioned within this topic, Mly, were unecessary, inconsiderate, and inappropriate. To be truthful, his actions are quite justified.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest August 18th 2009, 2:23 pm

Oh, and you're the one who's read the rules countless times out of compulsion?
    Miles24
    Miles24

No Title Imagee10

No Title Blackr10No Title Medalw11No Title White10No Title Medal13No Title 2nio02t

Rep2

Post by Miles24 August 18th 2009, 2:45 pm

Though I do not read over the rules continuously, I do remember them. Though what you mentioned may not have been inappropriate in terms of the site's Code of Conduct, it was still extremely innapropriate for this topic specifically. If a Moderator or Administrator finds an item within a topic that they find inappropriate, they have the right to remove the reply without question. Though codeorange removed the replies that he found to be inappropriate from within his own topic, numerous others found your replies to be inconsiderate and should not have been within the topic.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest August 18th 2009, 3:00 pm

Very well. I will concede that his action could be considered just, but why would he delete it? Isn't that what archive sections like the community bin are for?

Also, on a completely unrelated note, what the hell just happened to the site?
    Miles24
    Miles24

No Title Imagee10

Rep2

Post by Miles24 August 18th 2009, 3:09 pm

Only topics can be oved to the community Bin. There is no area where replies can be moved to. They are simply deleted if they contain anything inappropriate within them. As well, what exactly do you mean about something happening to the site?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest August 18th 2009, 3:19 pm

1: You don't have a split topic button? Wow, Forumotion is even shittier than ZetaBoards. Also, I do believe that "moved" is spelled with an "m."

2: If you're not seeing it, it must be something on my end. Makes sense, given my batshit setup.
    Miles24
    Miles24

No Title Imagee10

Rep2

Post by Miles24 August 18th 2009, 3:34 pm

1) We do have a split topic button, and I am planning on using it seeing that this conversation no longer has any value. I thuoght you were speaking more in terms of individual removal.

2) Please do not curse, Mly.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest August 18th 2009, 3:48 pm

1: What? Also, thuoght?

2: Very well then.
    Miles24
    Miles24

No Title Imagee10

Rep2

Post by Miles24 August 18th 2009, 3:58 pm

Mly wrote:1: What? Also, thuoght?

2: Very well then.

1) It was a simple typo.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content