E123Brawler
NeoMetalSonic
sykog
37 posters

What is you favorite Sega console?

sykog
    sykog

What is you favorite Sega console? Imagee10

What is you favorite Sega console? Blackr10What is you favorite Sega console? Medalw11What is you favorite Sega console? Medalg10What is you favorite Sega console? Zigzag10What is you favorite Sega console? Medal13

: Male
     Rep29

What is you favorite Sega console? Empty What is you favorite Sega console?

Post by sykog February 8th 2009, 10:12 pm

Mine is the Genesis.
    Anonymous

What is you favorite Sega console? Empty Re: What is you favorite Sega console?

Post by Guest February 8th 2009, 10:16 pm

none. they suck. nintendo consoles FTW
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

What is you favorite Sega console? Blackr10What is you favorite Sega console? Medalw11What is you favorite Sega console? Zigzag10What is you favorite Sega console? White10What is you favorite Sega console? Medal13What is you favorite Sega console? Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic February 8th 2009, 10:17 pm

joeoflula wrote:none. they suck. nintendo consoles FTW
    YES!!
    sykog
    sykog

What is you favorite Sega console? Blackr10What is you favorite Sega console? Medalw11What is you favorite Sega console? Medalg10What is you favorite Sega console? Zigzag10What is you favorite Sega console? Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog February 8th 2009, 10:19 pm

I like the Genesis, but Nintendo consoles are better, that is somthing I will agree with.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest February 8th 2009, 10:20 pm

sykog77 wrote:
    I like the Genesis, but Nintendo consoles are better, that is somthing I will agree with.
    not to mention nintendo has a much stronger game lineup.
    sykog
    sykog

Rep29

Post by sykog February 8th 2009, 10:23 pm

joeoflula wrote:
    sykog77 wrote:
    not to mention nintendo has a much stronger game lineup.
    Yes, much. Sonic is the only thing I like about Sega.
    E123Brawler
    E123Brawler

What is you favorite Sega console? WFmvl

Rep0

Post by E123Brawler February 12th 2009, 1:12 am

I too prefer Nintendo consoles, but I loved the Dreamcast.
    Phantom Sonic
    Phantom Sonic

Rep0

Post by Phantom Sonic February 20th 2009, 8:33 pm

The Genesis is the only one I have(kind of), so I'll go with that.
    Miles24
    Miles24

What is you favorite Sega console? Blackr10What is you favorite Sega console? Medalw11What is you favorite Sega console? White10What is you favorite Sega console? Medal13What is you favorite Sega console? 2nio02t

Rep2

Post by Miles24 February 20th 2009, 9:01 pm

The only SEGA console that I ever had the chance to play was the Genesis. After playing games from all of the previos consoles though, it still remains my favourite.
    Shadow
    Shadow

What is you favorite Sega console? Kz2PK

What is you favorite Sega console? Blackr10

Rep2

Post by Shadow February 22nd 2009, 2:11 am

Genesis ftw!
    Always wanted one, played my cousin's one all the time and finally have one now :D
    Zez
    Zez

What is you favorite Sega console? VOZLn

What is you favorite Sega console? Blackr10What is you favorite Sega console? Medalw11What is you favorite Sega console? Zigzag10What is you favorite Sega console? Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez February 22nd 2009, 2:12 am

Shadow wrote:Genesis ftw!
    Always wanted one, played my cousin's one all the time and finally have one now :D

Genesis introduced me to Sonic The Hedgehog 2.
    Shadow
    Shadow

What is you favorite Sega console? Kz2PK

Rep2

Post by Shadow February 22nd 2009, 2:14 am

Zezima wrote:

Same here, I had an NES and played a lot of Mario and when I went to my cousins when they first got their Genesis and Sonic 2 I was floored by it. I was amazed at how fast he could go yet I never felt out of control. coolguy
    Zez
    Zez

What is you favorite Sega console? Blackr10What is you favorite Sega console? Medalw11What is you favorite Sega console? Zigzag10What is you favorite Sega console? Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez February 22nd 2009, 2:16 am

Shadow wrote:
    Zezima wrote:

Same here, I had an NES and played a lot of Mario and when I went to my cousins when they first got their Genesis and Sonic 2 I was floored by it. I was amazed at how fast he could go yet I never felt out of control. coolguy

Yeah, me too. I played Sonic 2 for the years of the beginning of my memory.. until I spit up blood due to an ulcer caused by stress because I couldn't figure out how to get past that f**king barell in the Carnival Zone, and destroying my controller throwing it at the wall....

I'm sorry, what? lol.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

What is you favorite Sega console? Blackr10What is you favorite Sega console? Medalw11What is you favorite Sega console? Zigzag10What is you favorite Sega console? White10What is you favorite Sega console? Medal13What is you favorite Sega console? Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic February 22nd 2009, 2:25 am

WAit that was in Sonic 3
    And I didn't remember any barrels in Sonic 2
    Zez
    Zez

Rep24

Post by Zez February 22nd 2009, 2:27 am

NeoMetalSonic wrote:WAit that was in Sonic 3

No, it was... wait.. maybe.. I remmber I was Sonic, Tails was following, and we were at the carnival zone where the barrell went up and down, and I didn't know what to do about it. I do now. Not much help now.
    Knucklesownsyou280
    Knucklesownsyou280

What is you favorite Sega console? GOMM8

Rep2

Post by Knucklesownsyou280 February 22nd 2009, 2:29 am

Zezima wrote:

No, it was... wait.. maybe.. I remmber I was Sonic, Tails was following, and we were at the carnival zone where the barrell went up and down, and I didn't know what to do about it. I do now. Not much help now.
    OH NOEZ!!! YOU MUST'VE ALSO SUFFERED SEVERE HEAD TRAMAZ,CAUSING YOU TO FORGETZ WHICH GAME IT IZ!!!

Genesis FTW!!!
    Zez
    Zez

Rep24

Post by Zez February 22nd 2009, 2:30 am

Knucklesownsyou280 wrote:
    Zezima wrote:

OH NOEZ!!! YOU MUST'VE ALSO SUFFERED SEVERE HEAD TRAMAZ,CAUSING YOU TO FORGETZ WHICH GAME IT IZ!!!

Genesis FTW!!!

lol

Yeah, Genesis FTW!!!!
    Mighty
    Mighty

Rep-2

Post by Mighty February 22nd 2009, 3:35 am

Toss up between Genesis and Dreamcast. I grew up on the Genesis and it has a very solid list of games, but the Dreamcast is the console that just keeps giving.

If you know how to use your Dreamcast, its possibilities open up tremendously.
    Zez
    Zez

Rep24

Post by Zez February 22nd 2009, 3:36 am

Mighty wrote:Toss up between Genesis and Dreamcast. I grew up on the Genesis and it has a very solid list of games, but the Dreamcast is the console that just keeps giving.

If you know how to use your Dreamcast, its possibilities open up tremendously.

Agreed, master. Dreamcast much too often gets some bad raps.
    SonicFan 1
    SonicFan 1

What is you favorite Sega console? Medalw11What is you favorite Sega console? White10What is you favorite Sega console? Medal13

Rep3

Post by SonicFan 1 February 22nd 2009, 6:08 am

Zezima wrote:
    Shadow wrote:
    Zezima wrote:

Yeah, me too. I played Sonic 2 for the years of the beginning of my memory.. until I spit up blood due to an ulcer caused by stress because I couldn't figure out how to get past that f**king barell in the Carnival Zone, and destroying my controller throwing it at the wall....

I'm sorry, what? lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?=9qO1GJgYIDs

LOL.
    Veemon

Rep0

Post by Veemon February 22nd 2009, 9:14 am

The Sega Genesis. Easily preferred it over the SNES, while we were mentioning Nintendo Consoles.
    Zez
    Zez

Rep24

Post by Zez February 24th 2009, 4:14 pm

Although, Saturn had improved graphics.
    rocker spike
    rocker spike

Rep0

Post by rocker spike February 24th 2009, 5:47 pm

the genisis is the bomb man!!!!!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest February 24th 2009, 5:49 pm

rocker spike wrote:the genisis is the bomb man!!!!!
    you a surfer or a hippie or something?
    Zez
    Zez

Rep24

Post by Zez February 24th 2009, 6:51 pm

joeoflula wrote:
    rocker spike wrote:the genisis is the bomb man!!!!!
    you a surfer or a hippie or something?

Do not insult the Spike of Rockers.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content