Phantom
    Phantom

Best gaming experiences VOZLn

Best gaming experiences Medal13

: Male
     Rep11

Best gaming experiences Empty Best gaming experiences

Post by Phantom October 7th 2009, 12:34 am

I invite everyone to share their favorite experiences when playing a game, either on a console or in the arcades.

-Playing DDR for the first time when my friend brought over a PlayStation One (with a big "2" written on it--PlayStation "2," get it?). It got me really active and excited while my friends cheered me on. I'm sure I looked like an idiot flailing around on the mat, but it was worth it.

-The great Halo LAN battle at a nearby college housing complex, which took up two rooms on two different floors. Me and my team held our own valiantly against a team of seasoned veterans who each spent at least four hours a day on the game and it was fun, especially hearing some of the creative verbal abuse that another team invented for our assailants.

-Beating S3&K for the first time as each character with all the Emeralds each. It was at a friend's house, and we lived through the ending battles of Tails, Knuckles and Sonic (in that order). Nothing prepared us for the battle against Super Mecha-Sonic or Robotnik's cruiser in the Doomsday Zone. They blew our minds, and when the dust settled we were victorious. It felt like a real accomplishment.

-Singing "Carry On Wayward Son" before a very big audience in Rock Band 2 in Downtown LA. I'm not really the best singer, but I held my voice and belted it.

-Winning a small Sonic plush on a keychain in an arcade machine after dumping at least three dollars' worth of quarters into that thing and finally winning when my patience was about to give. It was at a movie theater in Pasadena, after seeing "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon."

-Defeating my elementary school arch-nemesis in a heated battle in Mario Kart 64. After enduring his taunting and jeers from onlookers, I pulled the last Red Shell and silenced his ego once and for all.
    Chaosmaster8753
    Chaosmaster8753

Best gaming experiences Kz2PK

Best gaming experiences Blackr10

Rep0

Best gaming experiences Empty Re: Best gaming experiences

Post by Chaosmaster8753 October 7th 2009, 12:55 am

Sonic and the Secret Rings was quite a blast when I first played it (it was one of the first Wii games we got alongside Wii Sports and Play).
    Joe Cool
    Joe Cool

Best gaming experiences GOMM8

Best gaming experiences Medal13

Rep-3

Post by Joe Cool October 7th 2009, 9:45 am

..... don't really have any acomplishments I'm particularily proud of. I don't see why everyone gets so excited because they're about to fight a boss or something. It's just a game. =/
    sykog
    sykog

Best gaming experiences Imagee10

Best gaming experiences Blackr10Best gaming experiences Medalw11Best gaming experiences Medalg10Best gaming experiences Zigzag10Best gaming experiences Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog October 7th 2009, 6:21 pm

joeoflula wrote:..... don't really have any acomplishments I'm particularily proud of. I don't see why everyone gets so excited because they're about to fight a boss or something. It's just a game. =/
    I think the same thing too. There are games I really like and want to play them a lot, and sometimes I have a better time playing a game than I would normally have, but I don't have any "memorable accomplishments" or anything.
    Army
    Army

Best gaming experiences VOZLn

Best gaming experiences Blackr10Best gaming experiences Medalw11Best gaming experiences Medalg10Best gaming experiences Zigzag10Best gaming experiences Medal13Best gaming experiences Rainbo10

Rep2

Post by Army October 8th 2009, 6:59 pm

Halo ones.
    Being the 108 to get Videmaster Classic, (GOD DAMN YOU PEOPLE WHO GET THE GAME EARLY)
    Getting Annual in 15 minutes
    Getting Recon, (I hardly wear it though)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content