Chaosmaster8753
sykog
Army
9 posters

Viva Pinata

Army
    Army

Viva Pinata VOZLn

Viva Pinata Blackr10Viva Pinata Medalw11Viva Pinata Medalg10Viva Pinata Zigzag10Viva Pinata Medal13Viva Pinata Rainbo10

: Male
     Rep2

Viva Pinata Empty Viva Pinata

Post by Army October 11th 2009, 12:27 pm

Anyone else play this game, I'm not gonna lie When i first saw it at the store I thought "Aww Its SO cute dad can i get it" and I did, but I love this game with all my heart, for those of you who haven't heard it's a garden game that my favorite compony rare made (and I know a few rare employees Brother Mike, so It kinda helps me out a little, example I have the famous pinata achievement when I'm no where near close to having all 841 awards, but I did mange to say "good for you big sheep hope you and the lucky sheep enjoy your married lives together also so how soon can we expect some little sheep running around?" therefore getting a famous cherpian) I just love my whirmls and bunnycombs and dragumflys.
    sykog
    sykog

Viva Pinata Imagee10

Viva Pinata Blackr10Viva Pinata Medalw11Viva Pinata Medalg10Viva Pinata Zigzag10Viva Pinata Medal13

Rep29

Viva Pinata Empty Re: Viva Pinata

Post by sykog October 11th 2009, 12:37 pm

I've seen it before, it looked pretty stupid.
    Chaosmaster8753
    Chaosmaster8753

Viva Pinata Kz2PK

Viva Pinata Blackr10

Rep0

Post by Chaosmaster8753 October 11th 2009, 12:44 pm

I want to try out some of the games. I actually liked the cartoon.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Viva Pinata Imagee10

Viva Pinata Blackr10Viva Pinata Medalw11Viva Pinata Zigzag10Viva Pinata White10Viva Pinata Medal13Viva Pinata Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic October 11th 2009, 1:46 pm

Sonic The Armadillo wrote:Anyone else play this game, I'm not gonna lie When i first saw it at the store I thought "Aww Its SO cute dad can i get it" and I did, but I love this game with all my heart, for those of you who haven't heard it's a garden game that my favorite compony rare made (and I know a few rare employees Brother Mike, so It kinda helps me out a little, example I have the famous pinata achievement when I'm no where near close to having all 841 awards, but I did mange to say "good for you big sheep hope you and the lucky sheep enjoy your married lives together also so how soon can we expect some little sheep running around?" therefore getting a famous cherpian) I just love my whirmls and bunnycombs and dragumflys.
    The only thing that can show my feelings
    Joe Cool
    Joe Cool

Viva Pinata GOMM8

Viva Pinata Medal13

Rep-3

Post by Joe Cool October 11th 2009, 1:53 pm

TalkingObject wrote:
    Sonic The Armadillo wrote:Anyone else play this game, I'm not gonna lie When i first saw it at the store I thought "Aww Its SO cute dad can i get it" and I did, but I love this game with all my heart, for those of you who haven't heard it's a garden game that my favorite compony rare made (and I know a few rare employees Brother Mike, so It kinda helps me out a little, example I have the famous pinata achievement when I'm no where near close to having all 841 awards, but I did mange to say "good for you big sheep hope you and the lucky sheep enjoy your married lives together also so how soon can we expect some little sheep running around?" therefore getting a famous cherpian) I just love my whirmls and bunnycombs and dragumflys.
    I lol'd.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Viva Pinata ZtZYh

Viva Pinata Blackr10Viva Pinata Medalw11Viva Pinata Zigzag10Viva Pinata White10Viva Pinata Medal13Viva Pinata 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter October 11th 2009, 2:05 pm

I didn't. So much for improving.
    Chaos_Overlord
    Chaos_Overlord

Viva Pinata VOZLn

Viva Pinata Medalw11Viva Pinata Medal13

Rep11

Post by Chaos_Overlord October 11th 2009, 8:09 pm

I seen it played before. I feel like a way to just pass the time
    Army
    Army

Viva Pinata VOZLn

Viva Pinata Blackr10Viva Pinata Medalw11Viva Pinata Medalg10Viva Pinata Zigzag10Viva Pinata Medal13Viva Pinata Rainbo10

Rep2

Post by Army October 12th 2009, 4:28 pm

joeoflula wrote:
    TalkingObject wrote:
    I lol'd.
    you are just the worst type of person
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Viva Pinata Imagee10

Viva Pinata Blackr10Viva Pinata Medalw11Viva Pinata Zigzag10Viva Pinata White10Viva Pinata Medal13Viva Pinata Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic October 12th 2009, 8:48 pm

Sonic The Armadillo wrote:
    joeoflula wrote:
    TalkingObject wrote:
    I lol'd.
    you are just the worst type of person
    But it is true
    Topaz
    Topaz

Viva Pinata WFmvl

Rep0

Post by Topaz November 15th 2009, 12:20 pm

Yep, i love it!
    Super Racer Z
    Super Racer Z

Viva Pinata 56qtD

Viva Pinata Medalw11Viva Pinata Medal13

Rep16

Post by Super Racer Z November 16th 2009, 2:27 am

I played the first one. Isn't bad, but does get boring after a while.

Also, I'm with TFF. That was probably the most inappropriate response you could have posted.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content